Diablo 2 + Expansion - Online Rpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AnImE_ChAoS
bunny ok people!! whos got Diablo 2 and the expansion!! if so post here, exchange character names so you can play together or fight in duels!!! discuss favorite parts of the games, items or weapons you have for trade, offers and trades you may have and anything else to do with the game. random talk is allowed as its just a free kind of threat, say what ya like as long as it aint rude to another person!bunny
my current character names are:
Angry_Carrots
Melting_Monkeys
E-eXtreme
T-tOtal
Chocolate

Feel free to add me to your friends list at any time or contact me!! stick out tongue
bunny

shangheid
uuh i used to play d2 exp i had a guys names hamma_foo and he had enigma and hoto and all that crap but i kinda forgot my pass(i know im an idiot)lol so im kinda mad at me but o well

AnImE_ChAoS
omg!! messed you should like, create a new acount or something, i have two laughing out loud i need more people on my freinds list!! confused if you make a new one like..tell me! and i'll add you and i can lvl you up then we both help lvl up. that would be cool..cool..if not.....well yea i understand..sad...i wonder iof anybody else is gonna join the convostation?.. blink
bunny

shangheid
when i get home ill get on kmc and msg u and tell u my new name

AnImE_ChAoS
bunny wow thanks! big grin bunny

shangheid
lol np

Kotaro
my name is Kongor on d2

shangheid
my acc name is oblivion98 im on right now

TheOne101
anime dude my name is Boontee and my account is boont im a paly lvl 63. what about you. my brothers also have char a 74 druid and 50 necro and some more

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.