Does any one here play City of Heros??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shangheid
I play on victory server and my guys name is Medevial Knight msg me if you wanna play (i wont be on for a week though)

The Force
i'm going to get it, but i don't know when

Jedi Shmedi
Yes I have it. Only until after buying it (I didn't relise this during the beta) that my graphics card (ATI 7500) is not powerful enough to handle the game.

I still have it though (keeping in mind I waited two years for this game) there was no way in hell Iwas going to take it back.

Anyway, I'm on the verge of getting the Geforce FX 6800 Ultra graphics card (hell yeah!)

Anyway (again) I just recieved the first issue of CoH (the comic, duh) and Cryptic Studios has given me another reason to hold onto the game.

The comic kicks a$$, in fact, to put it in perspective for those of you who are major comic geeks (like myself), the comic is one of the best books I've read in a long time, and the second issue isn't even out yet. I guess I'm just thinking about the potential for the book.

Anyway, sorry to bable on. CoH rocks, case closed.

shangheid
yah it does when i got it i had a sucky card i only had money to get a geforce fx 5700 but o well it'll do yah coh owns im sposed ti get the comic n e time...dunno when... o well

Sir Elmo
Yeh i got it and play on liberty i have a 16 Scrapper and a 10 Healer finally someone on this forum who plays

shangheid
heh yah i play mostly on victory and justice i got a lvl 11 blaster and a lvl 9 scapper and a 2 scrapper all my others are dumb...

Keeper Of Peace
Ya i play CoH. I have a Level 22 Empathy Healer (Name: Keeper Of Peace), a Level 24 Blaster (Name: Red Virus). Both on the Champion server.

Joker1237
I just bought Freedom Force, took me 3 days to beat it on easy, And that was hard, Some of the bosses like that Robot guy are hard to take down, took me a while to finger out what to do with him.

I have not played city of heros, Is it better than Freedom Force, worse? I do think Freedom Force was a very good comic game, It takes place in 1962 (Thinks for Micrwave a hero telling me.) And it bares the corny lines that they had in the 60's. But Amazing, it did not hurt the game, but made the story line better, and harder(I mean today a hero will beat a bad guy with out worrying about buildings, but my group of heros had to save a school and other buildings from this Robot guy. Think Batman will do it?? Nope.

SaTsuJiN
http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_cityofheroes_capes2.html

http://www.gametrailers.com/gt_vault/t_cityofheroes_capes1.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.