samuel l. jackson in kill bill vol.2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rox
is he in there for real cuz they say his name in the credits on movies.com

badkittykitty
I honestly didn't think so..but it wouldn't be to surprising if was wink

Cowboyography
yes he is, remeber the sheriff says they even shot the colored boy that plays the piano......That ole Sammy!!!!

rox
oh ok but they never showed the piano player

amlap
maybe a small cameo in a flash back...

Myth
He is suppose to have a cameo in Vol 2.

Cowboyography
yeah part 2 will delve into the chapel scene more(very hardcore stuff i hear)

badkittykitty
sweet I'll keep my eyes out for him

dragonpisces272
yeah, another flashback. Suppose he's not dead...now that would be another shocker...

eleveninches
yeah, he plays the part of a character called 'the organ player'.

dragonpisces272
organ player, as in the person in the wedding, right? Maybe its part of a flashback that happened when the assasins entered and shot the place. Probably plays a significant part in the story

fukking Genius
man it opens next friday its going to be the greatist day of my life if its as good as pulp fiction
in an interview QT said that he focused alot more on the dialoge this go around to apeal to his pulpfiction/jackie brown fan base

Myth
Friday? Your off by a week man. April 16. Next Friday is the 9th.

dragonpisces272
but it doesnt start that early for me sad

Furius
Im going to see it this thursday morning eg the 15th. i work at a cinema and theres a showing for the press. i didnt even like the first one that much but i'll see it a whole WEEK before it opens (in the uk anyway)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.