wow watch out guys

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ones
we all know how greedy lucas is, so to all hyperspace members, dont forget to unsubscribe to hyperspace after ep 3 comes out, other wise lucas will just keep on taking money after ep 3 is out of ur bank and not not unhook you (which is prob why he set it up in first place) so dont forget

super shadow GL
my mom has left the HS section cuz of its raise to 40$ per month

Sith Master X
Used to be like $19 before right??

SMX
cool

ABE LINCOLN
40 bucks? *jaw drops* Holy shit...

super shadow GL
thats exacly what my mom did

super shadow GL
yes it was 19.99 per month.

Sith Master X
That's what I thought. It's rediculous that they've doubled like that. Hyperspace is not worth $40 per month, at least I don't think so. erm

SMX
cool

super shadow GL
well since something i dont remember but my mom payed 40 once

Anakin2Vader
Im supposed to lose hyperspace today and I will not be reuping 40 dollars is ridiculous especially being that I had just signed up for a year at 20 then the sent me an E-mail saying that I would not be charged 20 dollars but that I would have Hyperspace only till June 10
40 dollars is just too much...maybe if they had an installment plan HA

Swordfish2k0
Holly S**t i never realised it was so much thats just ridiculous. sw should at least give away free tickets to ep3 for hyperspace members at that price

super shadow GL
thats there plan!

gambit420
Yeah.... $40 is outrageous. Why is it the new $40 price tag only affects US citizens?? As if Lucas needs any more money on top of his billions mad. The guy has already prostituted every character in the original trilogy with a book and an action figure. grrrrr

Boris
Why would you pay for it when you can get most of it free here?

Sith Master X
Good thinking! wink

SMX
cool

spadesmamma61
Most definitley I'm down with that plan! laughing laughing
mamma

Jayd265
wait a sec, this is $40 a month, i read $40 a year. am i missing something?

super shadow GL
nope i dont think so laughing out loud

cornponious
It's $39.95 per year.

cor - n

(the "n" is for "nasty"!)

Rabid_Wolverine
the reason its 40 bucks it's because you get both hs and the new membership to the sw fanclub.

so what lucas did he combined them both wich is still pretty decent because not only are you paying 20 for h.s but your also paying 20 bucks for the fan club.

the fan club alone is 40 bucks by itself.

Sith Master X
Oh ok, well that's a little better I guess.

SMX
cool

super shadow GL
yeah but it is still 40bucks

peluffo
yes but for YEAR... it's 3.30 per month, 0.11 per day . Cheap!

FatBrit

super shadow GL
fatbird....what are u talking about??

FatBrit
bird messed sorry shadow, but theres a huge different between brit and bird no expression

Anywho, im on about the hyperspace, after ep 3 there will in fact be something to gain new info on!! e.g.

The star wars television series in 2006,
and when GL decides to squeeze our pockets again by redoing the new triology likes hes done with the OT

Jayd265
yeah i agree with u on that, hes gonna change up the whole saga.

Sith Master X
I don't think it'll be that bad. There definitely will be improvements. I've seen what they've done with the lightsabers and the quality looks closer to the blades in the prequels. Really, it's more visual enhancements than anything.

SMX
cool

Jayd265
i think its gonna be tight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.