The Game(s) you'll be playin' all summer!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Shmedi
So now that another school year has come and gone, it's time to get some serious exercise.........for your thumbs.

What game will you be playing all summer to make the time go by?

For me it will probably Custom Robo (the game is so addictive it should be illegal), Halo (PC), and City of Heroes (represet'n).

What game (or games) has got you hooked for the summer? One even if you beat, you'll play it over and over?

Happy Dance

ABE LINCOLN
You kiddin' me? Starcraft: Brood War. That's the one game I've played consistently.

Others will be the soul reaver series, maybe twisted metal black, if I can find my copy messed

Yuna33
kingdom hearts!
and possibly kingdom hearts 2!
said to come out in july!

Raventheonly
Unreal 2004 if i get it tommarrow!
NWN
Morrowind , i plan to finish it this summer
Battle Field Vietnam

BackFire
World of Warcraft Beta, Warcraft 3, Farcry, UT2004, and Doom 3 if it comes out.

MasterWizard
WarCraft III, Neverwinter Nights, UT2K4, and Doom 3, if it comes out this summer.

mah
Super Mario Bros. 3

dave123
Halo

Predator 89
Halo for sure!

Flying Orange
Being the retard I am, I haven't played Final Fantasy X (or X-2, for that matter), so I must play those. Played FFX for about 5 hours last night, went to bed at 3:30 am might I add stick out tongue

Jedi Academy and Jedi Outcast remain my favorites for PC as of now, but when The Matrix Onlone (MxO) is out in Fall, oh man. Goodbye KMC embarrasment

dave123
eek! WCG.... gotta get better at..... HALO

chops
hmm quake, tony hawks, mgs twin snakes silent hill 4 (when cums out in july, same month as my birth date thingy) and lots of other stuff

Lord_Andres
Hopefully I'l be playing Doom3, HL2 and Battle For Middle Earth this sommer, not really sure when WoW will be releast maybe BF knows.

plenTpak52
Halo. I may start Kingdom Hearts again. Get this: I was nearly halfway through the game, and then i lost my ****in memory card!!

Flying Orange
Hah! That sucks. But, I advanced through I believe three worlds, and it started thundering and lightning outside. "Gee," I thought to myself, "Looks pretty bad. Better save if we lose power." And guess what happened WHILE THE THING SAVED? WE LOST POWER! Corruped data! Corrupted data! was all I got... so I had to start over http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon2.gif

KidRock
dont expect to play Battle for middle earth. it wont be out till around November.

FlappingMangera
Kingdom hearts 2 (with the ladyfriend)
Shadow Ops
Paper Mario 2
New Zelda
Driv3r
New GTA
Psi Ops

I've got a lot of free time, Sure wish I was world of warcraft beta

shadow225588
Socom 2 online for ps2. Zelda Four swords for cube. Starcraft Broodwar and bf 1942 fo PC

darksephiroth13
DDR max 2

vagaryatwill
I don't know if I'll be able to get through all of them this summer, but I'm shooting to finish:

Halo2
Driv3r
Mario Advance Golf
DBZ: Supersonic Warriors
Kingdom Hearts

Mr X
Painkiller
the suffering
World of Warcraft beta
The Matrix Online (when ever its released)

shangheid
City of heros

TheOne101
mr X MxO isnt commin out till november but beta is out. i will be playing spider man 2 due to the awsome swinging and GTA like enviornments and capablities.

tbones527
Amen to the Spiderman, TheOne101!

Gory Game Lover
Red 3 And Red Tournament.

JKozzy
..wrong

ChickinMeat
Ut2004 is a definate, ill be on that a lot

Doom3 when i finally get it.

WarioWare Inc on the GBA when i get it

RaventheOnly
blink summers over confused

Fearnix
your fastroll eyes (sarcastic)

Tenchu Wrath Of Heaven
Secret Of Mana (the first rpg i ever played)
Harvest Moon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.