Venom Vs Superboy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
WHO WOULD WIN BETWEEN SUPERBOY WITH HIS SUPER STRENGTH, TACTILE TK OR VENOM WITH HIS WEBS laughing

Linkalicious
You're kidding right?

I just wanna know if that guy would try to fight Venom or try to hit on him.

shaber
Who is Superboy? confused That picture is too small for my poor sight to make out. Just as well I suppose.

Arachnoidfreak
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0106/29/superboy.jpg

well, if Venom had just attached to Brock, itd' think "**** this human, i want that power!" and it'd combine with Superboy, but if we are talkin true Venom, then its a great match, but Superboy is too versatile, just like his adult counterpart, just not as powerful.

SUPERMANDAMAN
are u crazy superboy has a speed and strength advantage over venom what can venom lift maybe 11 tons superboy is like an easy 60 atleast noway venom could beat a clone of superman

Arachnoidfreak
That's exactly what i said. try reading my post again. Do you know what 'versatile' means?

FrothByte
yah, superboy wins this. there's this formula somewhere in this forum which goes: power = strength x speed... well superboy is both stronger and faster than venom.

Evangel94
Well spiderman beat superboy in the crossover, so who knows, maybe venom can.

crazyspinz
spiderman beat superboy because spidey always wins, but venom doesnt, even though he is better than spidey in every way spidy wins...
superboy is gay and i hate to this but he would take venom....

but venom is still way cooler

Jvenom
Venom is way stronger then what his bio says. His bio says he only can lift 11 tons but in one comic he lifted a large tank. Tanks way about 65 tons. Plus he can beat Superboy because he beat the crap out of Superman when they fought.

MatchesMalone
Venom beating Superman didn't make any sense at all.

King KAM
Superboy......so easily......

Jvenom
Venom beating Superman might have made no sense but he still did it just like he knocked out badrock, had juggernaut running away, and went toe to toe with the hulk

Draco69
It's not canon.

How the hell do these children get their hands on a decade-old material. It's like pollen to bees or something. They ignore real comics.

Superboy heat visions Venom or makes him explode via TK.

I swear to god I'm gonna make a Superboy respect thread...

K3VIL
Juggernaut has beaten the crap outta Venom in front of the freakin symbiote girlfriend.
Venom beating supes was major BULLSHIT and CRAP WRITING.
Same with Spidey beating Superboy.
Superboy is now an adult, he's around 25.
He has evolved, and will mop the floor with Brock.

Juntai
Superboy has liften an entire castle off of the ground AND held it together, he was just a dot compared to it...He's way out of 60 ton range. "Oh yes, I am the man .. . I am the man.". Hah.
He can hold his opponents to the ground. He can mentally deflect any physical attack. Anything touching him or touching something thats touching something that's touching him is all his control every aspect of. Plus he's slowly getting Superman's powers too, though not quite on the same level. Like heat vision...He can still do damage, but Supes' barely trying can nearly level a city now.

Draco69
25?! Uh. no. He's still in High School for christ's sake. He's about 17 years old.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Draco69
25?! Uh. no. He's still in High School for christ's sake. He's about 17 years old.
He looks older.

K3VIL
http://www.titanstower.com/assets/whos%20who/aamembers/sboy3.jpg

Draco69
Yeah. But that's because when he first came out he was LITERALLY a boy. Maybe thirteen years old.

He's still in high school. He calls himself Connor Kent and has glasses like his mentor.

Juntai
Yeah. But that's because when he first came out he was LITERALLY a boy. Maybe thirteen years old.

He's still in high school. He calls himself Connor Kent and has glasses like his mentor. And lives with the Kents.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Juntai
And lives with the Kents.
Oh you're talking about SMALLVILLE?
Sarcasm rules

Juntai
Originally posted by K3VIL
Oh you're talking about SMALLVILLE?
Sarcasm rules No. Superboy lives with the Kents.

Draco69
In Smallville. Although I would have rather stay in Titans Tower than that pasture...

Jvenom
The first fight Venom lost to Juggernaut then the next two Venom owned him. Plus Juggernaut can dish out way more then superboy so if Venom could take his punch then Superboy would have no effect on him. Plus physical strength does not work on Venom because the costume absorbs all the blows. Venom would do what he did to Superman. Shit writing or not he kicked Superman's butt and none of you can stand it. He won plain and simple.

K3VIL
Originally posted by Jvenom
The first fight Venom lost to Juggernaut then the next two Venom owned him. Plus Juggernaut can dish out way more then superboy so if Venom could take his punch then Superboy would have no effect on him. Plus physical strength does not work on Venom because the costume absorbs all the blows. Venom would do what he did to Superman. Shit writing or not he kicked Superman's butt and none of you can stand it. He won plain and simple.
Listen to me, ****ing child.
Venom is a low level brick guy.
Superman can move mountains on a whim.Or throw them
Superman was for unknown reasons weakned, flying slowly, fighting like a drunk dumb man.
You can't see the truth cause you're one of those pathetic die hard fans who even thinks Venom will obliterate Dormammu.
Venom beating Juggy was like Spidey beating Firelord.
BULLSHIT

Jvenom
Venom still beat Juggernuat and Superman sorry for to say. He also went toe to toe with The Hulk. He took his punches. He also knocked out Badrock and tossed The She Hulk around like a doll. Also he has lifted a tank in the past and a tank is about 50 to 65 tons showing he is pretty strong. Sorry that your hero Superman got trashed by him but it happened. Venom has beaten some of the top dogs out there over and over. Is that all bad writing and even if it is he still has done it so many times. How do you explain all of that.

Jvenom
Also lets no forget the coustume can take over any being it wants including Superboy. If Venom got into trouble why not use the suite to control him.

Juntai
Venom still beat Juggernuat and Superman sorry for to say. He also went toe to toe with The Hulk. He took his punches. He also knocked out Badrock and tossed The She Hulk around like a doll. Also he has lifted a tank in the past and a tank is about 50 to 65 tons showing he is pretty strong. Sorry that your hero Superman got trashed by him but it happened. Venom has beaten some of the top dogs out there over and over. Is that all bad writing and even if it is he still has done it so many times. How do you explain all of that. How do you explain the moment he steps near Superboy, he uses his TK to seperate the symbiot from host? Or just makes him dance a jig? Or get on his knees and suck dick? Superboy in a full showing insane. He controls the entire battlefield.

Jvenom
can anyone give me a reasonable anwser

Draco69
You don't know the meaning of the word, honey.

Heat vision. TK bomb. The END.

newjak86
Also lets no forget the coustume can take over any being it wants including Superboy. If Venom got into trouble why not use the suite to control him. Quite simply Superboy has a TK shield right therefore the Symbiote wouldn't be able to get to the person underneath.

Tha C-Master

He's still in high school. He calls himself Connor Kent and has glasses like his mentor. Yep skippin' school and everything, making us all proud.
smokin'

Tha C-Master
The first fight Venom lost to Juggernaut then the next two Venom owned him.

You aren't talking about venom the madness are you? Because thats an ENTIRELY different story altogether.

Plus Juggernaut can dish out way more then superboy so if Venom could take his punch then Superboy would have no effect on him.
'
Juggernaut can dish more damage than superboy, yes he can.

But who says superboy has to punch him, he's ALOT more versatile than juggernaut.

Plus physical strength does not work on Venom because the costume absorbs all the blows
His suit is alot like vibranium, however, he can still be effected by them.

Spiderman went beserk and handed venom his ass in venomous, using fists alone, after killing an innocent at his high school reunion.

. Originally posted by Jvenom
Venom would do what he did to Superman.

By your very own logic, thor lost to superman.

Thor >>>>>>> Venom.

Shit writing or not he kicked Superman's butt and none of you can stand it. He won plain and simple.

Don't use shit writing as a source, it doesn't make you credible, you are going to end up like jinzin.

Jvenom
So since Venom has taken down many heavy hitters I guess that is all shit writing. I will give you this if he only did it once then that would be a fluke but he has done it time after time again with the hulk, juggernaut, superman, badrock, she hulk, and more. What would you call all those times.

Draco69
Crap Writing. Spider-Man>Superman?!

laughing out loud

Tha C-Master
So since Venom has taken down many heavy hitters I guess that is all shit writing. I will give you this if he only did it once then that would be a fluke but he has done it time after time again with the hulk, juggernaut, superman, badrock, she hulk, and more. What would you call all those times. No, I don't think everytime venom takes out a super heavy hitter it is shit writing.

He is a heavy hitter in a sense, and VERY versatile, and deadly.

Now, the problem is, what you rather not understand or accept, is that there are certain logical parameters needed while debating, this isn't a discussion of "real world logic" versus "comic logic".

It happened, it happened, but that doesn't say how nor why venom would win...

See?

Tha C-Master

laughing out loud Are you high, thats perfectly good writing...

Draco69
High as kite!

Tha C-Master
High as kite! I'll let it go this time, if you've learned your lesson.

BTW did you have any luck logging on to DSA?

Draco69
No. I think it shut down. Oh well..

Tha C-Master
No, I know what you are talking about.

When you type in the .net, you get 3 folders right?

Draco69
Ya. It's messed up.

Tha C-Master
Just click on the forums folder then, I had that same thing happen to me, it will lead you where you want to go. wink

jinzin
Venom beating Superman might have made no sense but he still did it just like he knocked out badrock, had juggernaut running away, and went toe to toe with the hulk

YEAH!

jinzin

laughing out loud
What the f**k? what the hell are you talking about spiderman does nothing but get his ass beat when he fights venom... he only ever wins through help, a weapon, or a plan...or a combination of all three and he's admitted it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.