New Morrison Pic

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
Has everyone seen it? I'm talking about the one in full costume. He looks very cool and if that's what the Clones look like then I can't wait.

Snarlingcur Matt Dalrymple
With the first pic; I didn't really think his character was "Fett" related, because only the knee armor seemed to match. This new pic at TF.N changed my mind. I can see it being an early Fett costume.

Ratcat
It's got everything and more that fett had apart from a helment.

I think that the helmet, if it is Boba Fett like may be slightly different in design so that the front is open in a similar way to the Seante Guards? Why? Well in one of the Boba Fett desciptions on either the E-1 Insiders Guide or thge Behind the magic Cd it says that Boba added the front bit after he obtained the uniform.

King Jedi
Do you think that's what the rest of the Clones will look like?

kris the hutt
what else has this morrison guy been in?i've never heard of him.

UnknownBountyHunter
Who is Morisson? What is the new pic? Where is the new pic? When was it posted? Why am I the only one lost here? How do we even know if the "costume" is for the clones?

Dim
it's because you've been out doing the harvesting thing...

look here
cgi.theforce.net/theforce...oryID=7555

UnknownBountyHunter
I can't help it, no snow means harvesting all day long. *ugh*.

Dim
It's snowing???! blah!...okay, now you've seen it, so what do you think? I'm not utterly excited by it myself.

UnknownBountyHunter
Uhh, I said NO snowing smile

King Jedi
How can you not be excited by that?

King Jedi
How can you not be excited by that? It looks great.

Jedi Mercenary
What's a Morrison??

Dim
it's a son of Morris J/K...What do you mean what's a morrison?

Jedi Mercenary
What's a Morrison!!

King Jedi
Ignore him, he is trying to be funny but as usual it isn't working. I think Temuri Morrison has mostly been in theatre.

Dim
Well anyway...I agree that it looks great. I guess it's just that it's alot like Boba Fetts...I never got that excited about him so it's probably carried over...There's just other things I've found more interesting smile

King Jedi
What did you find more interesting?smile

Dim
Oh, Padme's costumes, the aliens...the girls' costume and makeup on the "On Location" videos. character names and background information. George calling this film a fairytale...(I've never considered SW a fairytale even though the aspects are there)

just that sort of stuff...smile

King Jedi
I've just seen Temura Morrison in Six Days and Seven Nights where he had some scenes with Harrison Ford. He was chasing him and trying to capture him but in the end Ford accidentally killed him, just like he does with Boba Fett. Very freaky.

Xantos Clone
Yes KJ!! hehe...I wonder if GL was watching that scene in six days seven nights and said

"hmmmm...that gives me and idea...."

Great Master Brit Hunt
Who watches rubbish like Six days and Seven nights?

King Jedi
I do!! I watched it because it has Harrison Ford and Temura Morrison in it. Any Star Wars fan would have done the same. Wouldn't they?

theEviljedi
I saw part of it.Pretty dumb I think.Tem was good in Speed 2 though.

Darth Daft
I agree, that is pretty cool idea. I've always wondered if George sees actors performances in films and decided to select them because of it. I heard that he chose Ewan McGregor for his role as Obi-Wan because of his performance in Trainspotting, although I think it was just a rumour.

King Jedi
Trainspotting was one of the reasons that Ewan was almost never selected to play Obi-Wan as Lucas thought he was too working class. But thankfully Rick McCallum saw him in "Emma" and then he was cast.

Darth Daft
Thank you for that wonderful piece of information, master. It was most interesting.

King Jedi
Glad to help.

Darth Daft
By the way, Morrison's nose is too big to fit in Boba Fett's helmet.

Darth Daft
Morrison's nose is too big to fit in Boba Fett's helmet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.