What is Kill Bill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I haven't ever watched this movie,can someone tell me what it's about?? I have seen previews and all that, but it don't tell me much...anyone wanna tell me?

im not burlyman
it's a movie (well 2) smile

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
I figured that,but what is it about??

SlickRick69
try reading any 1 or all 35,000 posts about the movie right here on this page...

roundisfunny
No kidding. Or better still, spend three bucks and two hours and find out for yourself--it's on DVD right now. Besides, if what you've read hasn't at least laid the groundwork for what it's about, then you've definitely been reading the wrong material.

sarahvma
It's a homoerotic love story about a man named Bill who happens to be a homocidal serial killer.

badkittykitty
thank god for killer movies
http://www.killermovies.com/k/killbill/

im not burlyman
WOAH i forgot there was a site no expression

laughing out loud

WindDancer
Revenge, death, gore, violence, Pai Mei, and so on........just watch the movies.

im not burlyman
it's a parental moral story Happy Dance

Myth
Its about a talking race horse named Bill. When Bill never wins a race, the owners, a group called the Crazy-88's, try to put him down for their glue company. Bill then escapes and they try to catch him but then he gets a jacket on it with $15 million in the pocket. By the end, the owners realize that they can't catch him because he is really fast. They then take him back in and he starts to win. And they all become happy.

lil bitchiness
It has everything, gore, mudder, betrayel, rape, violence, blood, eye plucking, school girls smashing stuff with dangeruos weapons, humour, snakes, graves, swords...whatever you want, its all there.

PeRfEcTlY~*~NoT
thanks lil, some here seem to be smart ellics about things, and for those of you who were, i haven't read any of the topics in here because i don't know the movies well, and no thanks to some of you, i still don't. But thanks LIL you were really nice to say that and all.

Myth
I think many of us were smart asses because this whole forum is pretty much dedicated to this movie and it wouldn't have been hard to search the tiniest bit yourself.

roundisfunny
Smart "ellics"...you know, I think I'm going to start spelling it that way.

im not burlyman
laughing out loud

sarahvma
eek! as funny as this was you know I can't leave it. sorry

Myth
laughing

im not burlyman
anyone seen Wonderland?

Orlibabe
I WOULD LiKe To SAY ThAt kill bIlL SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so don't watch it!!! rock

BadKitty
yeah..to bad orlando bloom wasn't in it..then it would really rock

lil bitchiness
laughing out loud haha!

furryman
thats the best thing ive heard all day BK

but it like totally needed fresher hot actors like orlii and keira or hilary duff.. it needed more explosions and blowin up and stuff and some sex scenes

shibbie720
please ... i beg u ... just rent the movie ... then wait another month, and rent the other one ... i wish ppl would think b4 they posted things ...

BadKitty
thats sad part shibbie..I'm sure there was plenty of thought put into that post. it's just trolling ignore it.

shibbie720
lol, rock on bk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.