Van Helsing Carry On #1: Discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BOPRecruit 16
here's the very first van helsing carry on story within' this arena, appearing with style! big grin lol for now, it's only going to be me and vera whom are in charge and are going to be writing the story. while the rest of you who read and view our story, can post comments about it here or pm us about it.

so far this thread is only for discussion, not the story. with the story thread, no one can post in there their comments or ask any questions in there. must post that in here! i don't want spam in between posts of the story! so damn annoying in the rpg game, hellsing's exiles! *sighs*

anyways, enjoy the show once we get this story under way.

vera, hope to hear from you soon! big grin

Veralidaine
ok.....so mebbe we cud start like.......in de setting of night time....i have part of a story which i never finished...heh.....but it starts out at night....u no....simple intro..sorta...wan me to post it?

BOPRecruit 16
i always like to start fantasy stories at night, esp. with vampies! big grin tell me about it first, please!

Veralidaine
okiesbig grin.....

here it is:

clouds of darkness, lingering above, shadows calling to the wind, dancing and swirling across the sky of night.

ok.thats REALLY simple...lol......dats jus de intro....but ive got more....just im wondering if u wnat a character to b introduced....perhaps just a human....and a vamp is stalking them to drink there blood n datbig grin..lol.....

BOPRecruit 16
i like that quick intro. discription of yours! as for the vamp stalking a human, not exactly the point. maybe not a person gettin' stalked...hmm...not really for now, the new human oc. just make up names and stats for the people who work at the order when we have to tell that part of the story. savvy?

Veralidaine
tanksbig grin...

true true..lol....

yes i guess ill start wit vassars love....ne other charcters?...

BOPRecruit 16
vassar's what? blink love interest? laughing i'm lost! eek! (duh)

shall i start and is there anything you want to tell me before i start writing the story? i'm only going to write a paragraph or two. so that i can leave plenty of room and time for you to post after me!

Veralidaine
yesbig grin...heh.i jus put de lil love smileybig grin...

yes yer ju can startbig grin...heh....ummies...

nuttin else me got to tell ubig grin....

heh...

okiesbig grin coolnessthumb up

BOPRecruit 16
alrightie, i decided to use your given line for i was at a loss of a starting point/sentence! big grin please read the bit that i posted and then come back here to comment and discuss. esp. talk about what you'll write up!

BOPRecruit 16
let me know if you need images, descriptions, and a rundown of the characters in the movie. savvy? big grin

Veralidaine
yes.....heh....bout dis order.....ok..now im being a dumbass....but the order......what a group of ppl basically? council?......cuz if so.den i no what to write...lol

BOPRecruit 16
not much is given nor shown of the people whom head "the order". in the movie, the only head man you get to see is this "cardinal", a high leveled priest dressed in red that you normally see in "the three musketeers". like that in a way. he was the one who talked to and guided gabriel the most. so it seemed. the only other people of the order i know if, are a group of engineer like monks, friars, and scientist who work in the labs to create weaponry and test it for gabriel. carl is one of the inventors.

council...don't know. probably just a punch of high leveled priest/cardinals heading the place. guiding operatives and the like. i dunno! not enough is known about that place nor shown!

the place...do you need pix of the place and/or description to help?

Veralidaine
um.....hmmmmm....dat wud helpsmile...only it depends on whether u wnat de story to follow vanhelsing or if u wnat jennys imaginationbig grin....

BOPRecruit 16
it would be nicer if you got a better idea of what the place looked like...

here's a pic of the head cardinal guy talking to gab, leading him down a hall of stairs that leads to the experimenting labs where the other people work - http://www.outnow.ch/Media/Img/2004/VanHelsing/?i=movie%2E1%2F23%2Ejpg&w=1400&h=916

an image of the lab (part of it, can't see weapons on tables so well...) - http://www.outnow.ch/Media/Img/2004/VanHelsing/?i=movie%2E1%2F25%2Ejpg&w=1400&h=895

image of gabriel van helsing - http://www.outnow.ch/Media/Img/2004/VanHelsing/?i=movie%2E2%2F06%2Ejpg&w=983&h=1400

don't need to show pix of weaponry lab much, won't need that yet...

http://www.partlysane.net/icons/wallpaper/van_helsing1280.jpg

wallpaper: the main one, bottom row, where gabriel is walking into a marble white place/hall - that's the inside of the place that is above ground. near the entrance. pretty much entrance hall there.

http://www.livejournal.com/community/vanhelsingicons/29759.html#cutid1 - see first icon on this page here. outside of building. i think.

if these images aren't satisfactory, which they aren't really, than go to the official movie site for van helsing. http://www.vanhelsing.net - hope this site works for you. i don't have macromedia not flash player. so i think you can access more of this site than i can.

BOPRecruit 16
so darn difficult to find good images of this place! *ack* mad why is the internet so limited on images of vh and require so much flash player on so many movie sites these days when i don't have that? so annoying! *ack*

anyways, you can just describe and guess what the rest of the place looks like from the images. basically, a place with many halls, nice white marble walls and collums, high ceilings with religious paintings, doors, a place to confess. one confession stand leads, special entrance into labs that are under ground. labs don't have to be desribed as anything special, just improvise on some of the description, please.

as for where i'm imagining the prisoners to be, for this doesn't exist in the movie, will be on the same level and different wing, level of the labs. or just a floor below. or something. not sure yet.

how are you holding up there? any questions before i have to bust my ass further like mad to try to explain this place to you? *huffs and puffs from search of images*

Veralidaine
thanks for dat boppybig grin i have ideas nowevil face....

BOPRecruit 16
good good! bunny i'm just beat from the image hunt and bustin' a move to get this place in your head. exhausted and bonkers. anything else you would like to know?

btw, tell me first of what you plan to write next, after my start post.

Veralidaine
hmmmm how many order ppl?...lol.......8? 10?...

wellbig grin.i plan to describe the council.....the dim light shining thru ....(as seen in one of ur photos)big grin...describe the feelings of the 2 men..das only brief.....but u no what i meanbig grin...

BOPRecruit 16
you want me to describe the man in the photo, the head cardinal? well, since you dont' know nor see much of the "council", we'll just have to improvise on this. maybe about 5-9. than there are always lower ranked workers after that. and monks and friars/engineers/inventors there. and a punch of people that are useful to the organization. you don't really need to get indepth about the council. mainly the few men who talk to gabriel and carl. he won't go before the council much. unless the situation calls for it. as for what those men are like, what do you think they should be like? give a rough rundown of what you plan to write in your post, turn. sort of like i did when i was informing you of the story and all.

Veralidaine
ohhhhhhsmile.thankiesbig grin.....lol....ok....it was really brief....lol...but i posted it above ur post..lol.....ill make it up randomly....so im not too sure on what exactly iill write....but i av a good ideasmile...

BOPRecruit 16
why can't you tell me? are you basing it off the outline that i sent you by pm and what i told you?

Veralidaine
i can tell u....lol.....its jus what i put b4 in my other post....i havent started writing it yet.....but i have a few ideas on what to put....i might write a paragraph n post it in de story thread...den ull seesmile...

BOPRecruit 16
work out your ideas, then tell me the next time i'm online. i'm too pooped to go on and try to sort this out. you'll know, just read the pm i just sent you a bit ago. i'm logging off in a bit.

Veralidaine
ok, ive got bout a bit more dan a paragrpah...ive written bout gabriel n carl entering the church and walking thru as they come across the order....in more detail dan dat....lol..want me to post it in de other thread?....

BOPRecruit 16
what exactly do you have them saying and/or doing when they come across the council?

btw, if you and/or i have gabriel and carl encounter the order, we can have them talk to them in like a meeting. where they stand before the council to tell them about how their mission to kill dracula went down and the likes. something like that. or could do that later.

want me to describe gabriel and carl's personas? it's a very important thing to remember, since you haven't seen the movie yet.

Veralidaine
then havent sed neting yet..lol..big grin.....hah...i jus put dat dey saw 9 figures in the dark sorta ting.....cuz i was wondering who u want to talk first....n what u wnat em to say n dat....

yes dat wud help...damn i shuda seen de movie! lol....wud n so much easier for u and me....im wasting ur timesad....

BOPRecruit 16
if that's what you have down so far, than please go ahead and post it! i bet it sounds good big grin lol

i'll note their personas in a bit. no, you aren't wasting my time, you're actually being helpful at finally gettin' me to write a vh fic. which i have been meaning to do one for so long. thanks for all your help and cooperation! *hugs*

Veralidaine
cooliesbig grin...me will....

really?smile...heh.....happy...

eek!....*hugs back*..ey u no its no probbig grin....smokin'...

BOPRecruit 16
just shut up and post the bit, baka! stick out tongue big grin laughing j/k

Veralidaine
*cries* eek! i did!devil

BOPRecruit 16
laughing cry baby! stick out tongue i'm going to go and read it! eek! cool

BOPRecruit 16
berry good big grin i guess we can get into the part where the council/order and the two main characters talk about the mission, death of dracula, for a bit or so. than after the council...maybe the guys can relax or something. like carl goes to get some sleep in his dorm. maybe gabriel decides to stay up longer by just aimlessly walking the hallways and all. just zoning out or in a deep reverie of the past events. how does that sound?

Veralidaine
tanksbig grin....i wasnt sure of ur verdict..heh...messed..
cuz i dont write dat many storiesmessed....

yes sounds perfectyes.....thumb up

BOPRecruit 16
my verdict...big grin laughing funnie vera! that's okay if you aren't an experienced story teller online. i chose you to co-write this story with me cause i knew you were a very talented writer. esp. when it comes down to descriptions and metaphors of reality.

Veralidaine
big grin....heh..
embarrasmentreally?.....tanks boppy....dat means alot to mesmile

BOPRecruit 16
couldn't have found a better person to work with big grin anyways...got any input into what i'm going to type up next after your post?

Veralidaine
embarrasmentaww shucks....*looks down*...big grin
hmmmm.....no...lol......ur de master, eek! u no more bout helsing dan me......so u got more infoeek!....so i tink u no what u doinbig grin.LOL

BOPRecruit 16
no prob, girlie big grin *hugs*

when i read "de master", made me think of "slave and master". laughing so wrong! lmao j/k j/k j/k

do i have the greenlight to type up the new bit?

Veralidaine
big grinhappy *hugs back*...

eek! u evil face person..*cries n pukes*....laughing out loud...

yes sure do.....big grin

BOPRecruit 16
cries and pukes...big grin laughing lmao funnie...lol

coolieseek! just posted my new story bit! check it out. i'll explain things after you're done reading it.

Veralidaine
big grin.*bows*...

big grin.....coolies..me read it:ek:....

Veralidaine
good good boppybig grin *claps*.....

heh...eek!.....kill..holy crapeek!..i duno was dat bout...lol

BOPRecruit 16
Cardinal Jinette is the guy who was talking to Gabriel in some of the pics that i had posted links to. i think he's one of the head cardinals.

Gabriel is the left hand of god, so that's what van helsing is.

prince velkan was killed by gabriel shooting him with silver bullets. since him, anna, and carl did not know of and have the cure for him to transform back. anna didn't like that but had to accept it.

want me to explain how gabriel himself became a werewolf?

Veralidaine
yes wud helpbig grin....

BOPRecruit 16
also note, that gabriel is somewhat of an immortal. no one knows how old he is. but his earliest memory was somewhere during 75 A.D. based upon this quote i saw:

Van Helsing: I remember fighting the Romans at Masada.
Carl: That was in 75 A.D.!
Van Helsing: You asked.

Veralidaine
big grin....dat helpsyes cuz come in good use...smile.....

BOPRecruit 16
now to explain how gabriel become an werewolf. he was bitten by prince velkan in his werewolf form during their battle upon a racing stage coach making its way through a dark forest heading for dracula's castle. also during all that, gabriel also managed to shoot the werewolf a couple of times with silver bullets. later on, once the vehicle crashed dramatically and tossing it's occupants, anna found out that her brother died in human form. blah blah blah, anna gets captured. than as frankenstien's monster, carl, and gabriel are walking about the alleys of a city near a stream not far off from the river, his companions noticed that he's injured from the way he keeps rubbing his chest near a shoulder. forgot which side. anyways, the monster notices and in great horror, that gabriel had a huge bite mark to which he said was a werewolf bite. carl and the monster were worried of his transformation.

later on, after they managed to rescue anna from the vampire ball and then frankenstein's monster getting captured by dracula, as the trio were in the water at the gate that lead to a bay where the ship was taking off with the monster, gabriel yelled to the monster that he vowed to rescue him. but when carl questioned him on how and that it was fetile to pursue, gabriel got angry and grabbed him by the collar of his robes. raised him up and rammed him against the gate in the water. he had a fierce expression, his eyes glowing a faint, bright green yellow of a werewolf. he held the friar there tight, but once he sees the horrors on carl's face and comes to this senses, than he lets the man go. he leans against the gate and writhes in sudden pain. growls like a werewolf and then the notion of that first step fades.

much later on, and i know that i'm taking a big leap forward in the plot here to where carl, anna and gabriel have reached the entrance to dracula's castle. seeing as that the door was so tall and it was nearly impossible to enter by foot and/or climbing the walls, gabriel knows what he must do. grabs carl and anna by the back of their coat's collars and leaps about the rough ledges of the entrance to reach the gap at the top of the doorway. leaps through the gap and lands on his feet perfectly onto the porch of the doorway/entrance hall.

after some searching of the castle, they find where the monster is being kept, gabriel tries to bend the bars of the door between but can't. and has to rescue monster later. and now! to the great battle between dracula and gabriel, plus skipping much of the plot and events inbetween.

***i'll pause here to allow you to absorb the information, ask me questions, and there is a few things i need to mention that i didn't.***

Veralidaine
ok ive saved all ur writings in wordsmile.....so i no what to writebig grin.....tanks for helping me wit my partbig grin....thumb up...

BOPRecruit 16
shall i explain the epic battle between gabriel in his werewolf form and dracula in his true demonic form? or save that for later, after you post something new in the story?

Veralidaine
hmmmmm...perhaps for laterbig grin.....jus.....cuz i have quite a bit of info to startbig grin but tankies for all ur helphappy..thumb up

BOPRecruit 16
no prob! happy what are you gonna write?

Veralidaine
big grin.....

wellll......i was gun start with the thrilling repsonse of one of de order ppleek!./heh...den the council gabriel n carl will talk of dracula, gabriels adventures.....etc..with emotion.....lol.....den as u suggested...il write bout how dey go off to dere dorms..cept gabbriel paces around.thinking and such......ok.das brief.....but i alwasy make up as i gosmile....

BOPRecruit 16
improvising, gotcha happy sounds great and type away! big grin hope you know what to make them think and their own lil dramas. esp. gabe's!

BOPRecruit 16
btw, are you going to type up all that? cause there are some things about dracula and bringing him down to death that you need to know. but i'll tell you later. after you post your story bit.

BOPRecruit 16
also note, that since the order/organization is comprised of many different religions, there must obviously be a couple of people there that aren't of the same nationality as the cardinal jinette, carl, and gabriel. note, they can have accents and the like. like a jewish rabby (sp?), chinese monk, etc. etc.

Veralidaine
boppy,smile.....ill no what to type...heh.....cuz i have sooooo mcuh infoeek!....heh..
h,mmm......do u mind if i gte dat vamp info now?big grin....den i can type moreabig grin

BOPRecruit 16
what vampire info.? blink you mean about dracula and how the race of vampires work in stephen sommers version?

Veralidaine
yes.....yeppiesbig grin....

BOPRecruit 16
too much to explain about dracula's role in the movie. so i'll just give you a rundown on their powers.

dracula - immune to the touch of silver and crucifixes (burns hand but heals easily), healing factor, transform into demonic bat form, fangs grow and eyes glow when about to attack/suck blood, can walk on walls, great agility (like vampires in "interview with the vampire"wink, can hear living creatures/people's heartbeats/pulse and determine their aura/character, special heat vision in the dark (kind of like x-ray vision, but only the human you can see skeleton a bit and their body heat are flame colors), hurt by sunlight but don't die

with the normal vampires and brides - they can only transform into bat/demonic forms, healing factor, can get hurt/killed with silver/religious symbols/holy water/stakes/etc, grow fangs, great agility, sharp senses, can hear life forces/pulses, heat vision, hurt by sunlight

Veralidaine
tanks for datbig grin......tiz helpnesseek!....

BOPRecruit 16
don't make me explain dracula's role in the movie or i'm gong to get anurism from trying to come up with things to say and say it all!

btw, are you done yet? sorry for being anal and impatient. lol

Veralidaine
laughing out loud...yeh ima dunhappy..tiz postedeek!....i hope wat i posted is okconfused...

BOPRecruit 16
before i logged on to kmc, i read your story bit. you did a great job for a fairly first time writer. of stories that is. there were a few detials that i should've mentioned to you, but that's okay. the bit still came out really good. i'm not sure how strong and emotionally tough we should make gabriel there. but that's okay. he needs to seem human. even though he knows how to control his emotions for so many years. blah blah. listen to me ramble on! lmao nice on the convo! got any input for me before i start my bit? like, just in case you had more ideas for your bit but didn't add them on. that sort of thing is what i mean when i ask for your input before i start my bit.

Veralidaine
yer......it came out sh!t...lol..big grin...
i no...i ddi kinda make his emotions strong....messed...kinda stuffed up....
but tanks for ur commentsbig grinHappy Dance...
hmmm......i no i kinda forgot bout the whole dracula discussion...but perhaps later on tah discussion can take place....das really it..hehbig grin.jus suggestion...

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, you had his emotions come through and surface so easily. in my bit, i was portraying him as having a strong hold on masking his inner tormiol and emotions. leave emotions at the door and business before people he works with. but your way was perfectly understandle. so don't worry if it sounded bad. your are still adjusting to the story world and i don't blame you. you'll soon get used to it. after a page or so of the story. i believe in you. ^.^

yeah, dracula can be left for discussion later on in the story. since gabriel left the council so abruptly like he did.

Veralidaine
u can change de bit i typed if u want......or tell me wat to change....n ill edit it....

BOPRecruit 16
no, i wouldn't think of such a thing! eek! laughing happy

shall i start my new bit?

Veralidaine
lol......cuz i dont mind....cuzmessed...*whispers* Its crapolaeek!...WoOt
*cries n pukes*big grin...

yes fire away! eek!...fire in tha hole! *jumps*....

BOPRecruit 16
that's cause it's your own work, therefore you tend to critisize it more. just like i do, no? happy glory, you sure cry and puke alot! crybaby laughing

interesting enough. big grin laughing sure will! lol bunny

BOPRecruit 16
sorry, i have to take my leave now. my mom is making me get off the comp. so that i can get some sleep and wake in time for this sleepoever thing at a friend's house later today. (it's only 2:20 am right now!) so far for the story, i got one paragraph accomplished. i'm not done with my bit, so sadly i have to stop there until my return. i'll be back on thursday.

as i write my story bits, to aide my mind to find the correct words to say, i listen to evanesense on my boombox. the gothic rock music matches the story well. as in the vampire sense and all. yah dig? anyways, as i was typing up and rereading my bit as "my immortal" was playing over the speakers, i get a bit teary and a few lone tears fell from my ears. from such real seeming memories of that particularly painful and emotional scene from the movie.

Veralidaine
sttttiiiiiil......sad...

laughing out loud..sure doeek!...

laughing out loud....Happy Dance

BOPRecruit 16
here are some van helsing icons that depic anna valerious's death and funeral scene that i thought would help you and to somewhat illustrate the paragraph i typed up for the story thread before i left a day or so ago...

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v24/phoneyvoice/Animation49.gif

Source (Van Helsing Icons): http://www.livejournal.com/community/vanhelsingicons/27819.html#cutid1

...this is the scene after gabriel defeated dracula in his werewolf form and anna injects the cure into him just as he crushes her to death from werewolf rage. doesn't realize what he's done until he's too late...*sniff*

http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v24/phoneyvoice/Animation51.gif http://img9.photobucket.com/albums/v24/phoneyvoice/Animation53.gif

Source (Van Helsing Icons): http://www.livejournal.com/community/vanhelsingicons/29759.html#cutid1

...after the battle, gabriel and carl took anna's body to be prepared for a somewhat proper funeral outside near the sea. Lay her body on a bed of straw and use a torch to burn what's left of her. Her soul ascends to heaven along with the rest of her family. also, saying one last goodbye and thank you to gabriel. *sniff*

Van Helsing Icons (homepage/mainpage): http://www.livejournal.com/community/vanhelsingicons/

Veralidaine
ooooeek!..cooliesHappy Dance tanks for dem boppythumb up..

BOPRecruit 16
no prob happy so sad...anna's death scene...:cry:

Veralidaine
sad....*pats ur back* s'ok! im there for ueek!...big grin...heh...but seriously..

sad...

BOPRecruit 16
thanks for caring "so much"! *hugs vera sillie* laughing j/k

now...about the story bit that i wrote and what you'll add on...just to get things and the story moving along and updated!

Veralidaine
big grinWOOTeek!....*hugs back* me evil face..

okbig grin..heh

BOPRecruit 16
i'm not sure if gabriel should continue his angst about illyria and/or anna...for after he sees the moon, i want him to go back inside. for the moon brings too much pain back to mind. but not to get to bed. continue wandering. maybe check out the labs where the scientists/monks are working? we didn't have carl go to bed yet right?

Veralidaine
yersmile....

yer carl jus stood there uncertain of what to say....so i can continue on bout datsmile

BOPRecruit 16
good plan! you're a winner thinker big grin thumb up laughing i have no real suggestions on him and what to do about him for now. just gab. so feel free to post away! big grin lol

Veralidaine
laughing out loud...yes.....'winner'...geek....big grin

hmmmm ok...perhaps carl cud discuss de dracula matter wit de council...since gabriel is wandering de halls...

altho.wat shud i say?...roughly o course....for carl i mean.n bout dracula.....

BOPRecruit 16
maybe you can have him try to explain the dracula situation. and than be at a loss for what else happened. for gabriel would know more about dracula and what happened during the mission than he, carl does.

also, try to make a quick excuse for the reason why gabriel left the room so abruptly like he did. and apologize to the order about that.

maybe since he doesn't know much, he'll leave the talking of drac to gab later on when the hunter is up to it. also, maybe to calm /distract his nerves, he can either get to bed and do some research while chillin' in bed. and/or go down to the labs on the next floor down to see how everyone else is doing and check out the gadgets. also check on the ones he was working on. maybe he can work on some gadgets he was experimenting with.

note, that carl is a experimenting/inventor and also a friar.

Veralidaine
cool....tanks for de ideasbig grin....thumb up

BOPRecruit 16
you don't have to use all of those, those are just guidelines/a few pointers to keep in mind big grin good hunting/luck to your story bit! happy

Veralidaine
tankiesbig grin..

i tink i will use al ur ideas..lol,..

*cant think for shit*messed lol....big grin

BOPRecruit 16
don't worry. just take a breather, relax, clear your mind, listen to some music, and the words shall come to you in no time...i hope! happy laughing

Veralidaine
laughing out loud...yes..hopefullyeek!...lol

BOPRecruit 16
finish dinner and...BEGIN! *shots starting race gun in air*

Veralidaine
laughing out loud......eek!.....*jumps in air*..race guns scare mesad....*cries*...

big grin

BOPRecruit 16
can it and start the story bit you sillie! laughing

BOPRecruit 16
vera: i can't send you the response to your pm cause your new user name is screwing up the system when i try to send it! did you ask the mods in the news and question section of kmc before you changed it?

theInevitable
messedsorry...sad...

*eyes bulge out*...*jumps up n down* crap crap crap crap crap crap

BOPRecruit 16
could you please switch back to vera so that i can pm you and then ask the mods to change it?

theInevitable
to ask de mods to change it bak to vera after i edit it?...

i mean....so my pm will b stuffed up from now on, if i dont change itmessed?

BOPRecruit 16
no, change it back right now so that we can talk by pm also. for it doesn't work with your new one.

how's the story bit coming?

theInevitable
i cant change it bak tho..messed it takes 2 weeks b4 u can change bakmessed...

hehsad..crap crap crap.ima sorry...*smacks head*..

its coming along goodsmile...

BOPRecruit 16
oh well, we can just chat here in the meantime until you get the thing fixed...*sigh*

that sounds great! keep up the good work and can't wait to read it! thumb up

theInevitable
sad...

damn i like dis name....but stupid pm...

ah wellly...we can make dosmile..big grinyes..

big grintanksbig grin...heh...good work?...awww shuckles...*smiles*

BOPRecruit 16
the pm worked! eek! bunny

theInevitable
eek!..*dances for joy*WOOOT we on our wayeek!..big grin

i put u as my best friend in de kmc threadbig grin...heh.bunny

BOPRecruit 16
which thread?

theInevitable
de OTF best friend threadbig grin....

BOPRecruit 16
hmmm...i'll check it out for sure! thanks for mentioning me! *hugs* happy

theInevitable
big grinawww..*hugs* ju no ju my best friend eek!.

BOPRecruit 16
your on my list and some of the people in my siggy are too! just posted there in that thread you mentioned happy you rock rock

theInevitable
big grinaww shucklesness....big grin..

ju rock tooeek!..rock...rock on my palbig grin..

um...jus a favour..heh...do u mind changing mah name on ur sig?....heh..

BOPRecruit 16
sorry to say...not reall sorry lol, but i won't. i need to conserve space in my siggy for there is only so much space that we users are allowed. so touch luck, girlie! stick out tongue laughing

sorry that i didn't reply sooner and was gone for so long for i was typing up a punch of new content for my story "dead man walking" and posting it. got about 15 or so paragraphs done today! yea me! big grin happy laughing have been dying to update that story and did well. i did it out of boredom and waiting for you to finish your story bit, and right now i feel like i can just type and type and type until i finish the whole chapter! eek! but sadly, i need to get to bed although i'm not tired all that much. need to rest many things. please check out the new content i added to my story and see you soon! *hugs* better have your story bit posted next time i see you online here! stick out tongue xxx soda

theInevitable
lol...oh...das oksmile..

lol..*hugs back*..lmao! or wat?..ull kill me?evil face...lol..
see i start work exp tomorrowsad...ill try n fit in sum time to work on my bit.its jus been hard cuz ive been so busy....now ive got a week of work expmessed....so im gun have to try n work round it....

BOPRecruit 16
since you are online now, how come you can't work on it now? lack of inspiration or doing something for work online?

theInevitable
i am working on it....just my sisters also trying to kick me off.....so if i leave without a word....ull know its cuz of her*bashes sister*...

BOPRecruit 16
don't worry about it then, i'll just go to work on my "dead man walking" story and poems in the mean time! happy

theInevitable
big grincool....well i never saw this post...^lol....

but i see it nowyes

BOPRecruit 16
hey girlie! how are you and how are the ideas for your story bit coming along? almost done?

theInevitable
sad.....no way jose...

( big grin )

lol.....work exp...had to do shit for datsad.....so ive had no time.so sorry....jus busysad

BOPRecruit 16
well...notify me when you do, girlie! thumb up

theInevitable
yes will dobig grin...thumb up

BOPRecruit 16
since we can't work on the story for a while until you are free enough to do your story bit, would you like to plan out more of the plot in advance?

theInevitable
yersmile i tink dat wud helpyes...

BOPRecruit 16
i'll explain more of the plot to you when i have the energy and brain power to, for right now i don't...for i'm tired.

theInevitable
yer....same..im kinda worn outsad.work...

BOPRecruit 16
i've only gotten four hours of sleep yesterday and i fell asleep around midnight on the floor and i was sour when i woke up. i'm not in the writing mood for right now, so i'm going to go for now and read some fanfiction. talk to you soon and might be back later...*shrugs* *hugs* later, vera! xxx soda

theInevitable
yes i understandsmile...

later!big grin..*hugs*....

BOPRecruit 16
i was only asleep there for fifty minutes...strange...blink laughing for right now, after reading this hp story, i just feel wonderful and hungry since i didn't eat much since yesterday. snackin' on some yummy better chetters! *yum* a cheese cracker that i've eaten and known since childhood. btw, i think i'm up to explaining some of the forthcoming blot. happy

theInevitable
lol..
*smacks head* ur bout 10 milion steps ahead of me...
i slept for aaaaaaaaages today....just been so tired cuz ive been wakin up early for work exp...heh.messed...
so i shud catch up n dat....smile....jus as soon as i can movemessed..lol.....jks.big grin..

BOPRecruit 16
no worries, catch up on your sleep. i'll inform you of the plot soon, once you get back. then we can get down to business and quit chatting so much in this thread.

BOPRecruit 16
RagingSilent: Here's a summary of Zanther Sylvan's background, which also doubles as an explanation to the remainder of the plot to our carry on story. Although it doesn't provide any details nor any information about Gabriel's memories of Illyria and such, I can detail that for you another time. This should be just enough to fill you in on my grand plan for the story, to learn about the characters, and most of all come to an understanding about my original character, Zanther. Enjoy, my friend!

Zanther Sylvan's Background

Zanther Sylvan is the son of Count Vladilus Dracula and Illyria (her real name is Cassandra Black and she's the youngest bride). He was born in the late 1870's in Count Dracula's Castle in Transylvannia, Romania (which is Southeastern Europe). Zanther is the only son that Illyria gave birth to and the first known vampire hybrid in Romanian and Roman history, a daywalker. He's a very rare breed of vampire, allowed to walk during the day and having a unique mix of both his parent's powers. During his infant and childhood years and psychical age processing's stages, Zanther's father and brides taught him how to be a vampire. Making him learn to drink blood and kill without showing any mercy to their victims. His mother, Illyria, didn't want him to become a killing machine like they were. So, in private, she would teach him how to control his blood drinking habits and learn to respect mortality. Over time, Zanther grew to adopt those habits and began to shun his father and brides.

About a year or so later, Illyria was murdered by Dracula's brides during their battle against her lover, Gabriel Van Helsing, and herself. Zanther was never there to say one last goodbye to his mother before she died in the monster hunter's arms. He didn't find out until years later of what happened to her, for his father had refused to talk about it shortly upon his return to Transylvannia. Some how, it was possible for Dracula to become even more brutal towards the world and mankind. Once again, he tried to get his son to embrace his vampire side for a couple of years. With the knowledge that his mother was gone forever, Zanther grew to loath his father so much that he decided to runaway from this place for good.

One night, he is successful and decides to make his way towards Rome, Italy, for his mother had told him that's the general area that Gabriel had come from before his visit to Romania. Unaware that he can be safely exposed to daylight, Zanther is careful to travel only by night. Either flying in his demon, bat form or by carriges. Shortly, after arriving within' Italy's borders, a strange group of men dressed like monks and hunters immediately recognized him as a vampire and captured him. They took Zanther to their headquarters in Vatican City to an establishment known as The Order. Placed him within' an undergrond chamber near the experimentation floor. There he remained for nearly ten years, being questioned about his past, people taking his blood samples, and growing up into what appeared to be a young man in his late teens. (Physically appearing to be 18 years old.)

Shortly after Gabriel and his companions had defeated Dracula in 1888, they returned to the Vatican. After all these years, the hunter never was aware of Zanther's whereabouts and able to remember Illyria's death for his lack of memory of his past. But, after his triumph over the vampire lord, Gabriel regained shards of random memories. He had the faint image of a boy's face floating about in his mind, but didn't have a clue as the name of him. One day, as Gabriel is wandering the vast hallways and experimental dungeons of the Vatican, he comes upon a dark hallway of chambers. To where he happens to find and meet Zanther Sylvan, the lost vampire boy within his scattered memories. Since he can remember little about the young man in his memories, Gabriel finds it intriguing to talk to the daywalker at night or when no one is around the particular hallway.

The Left Hand of God learns that Zanther is somewhat an old friend of his and of his parentage. Spending a few more weeks getting to know him, Gabriel makes arrangements with the board members of The Order to release the daywalker. Eventually, they agree to this upon the hunter's insistance for the order to be carried out. The Cardinals were quite uncomfortable with allowing their captured vampire freedom, no less upon their holy grounds. Gabriel made sure that Zanther could have his own room near his. Also, he was made to keep a watchful eye like a guardian over the daywalker. Zanther was grateful for this kind act and being reunited with someone from his own past, too.

Over the next couple of months, upon Zanther's consent, Gabriel and the monk engineers who worked for The Order, had the vampire run through a few tests to see what his powers were like. The daywalker displayed that he posessed many of the great prowess of his father, Dracula, and his mother, Illyria. Zanther had many qualities of a vampire and meta-human, but yet had a lingering respect for all things living (to the cardinals great surprise). After recording all of this information down into confidential documents, Zanther began to receive training in lessons to become a vampire hunter under Gabriel's supervision and learning. He was quick to learn how to control his pace and agility through obstaical courses and using the weaponry provided by the hunter's friar companion, Carl. Zanther impressed everyone at the Vatican and was soon excepted to go along with Gabriel and Carl on missions. (Note: I neglected the part where he learned that he could be exposed to daylight and come out unscathced from it's touch. That came shortly after his release from the chambers.)

For the next couple of years or so, the daywalker became an experienced and skilled hunter. Taking down many of his own kind, vampires. Along with werewolves, mummies, ghouls, and such monsterous creatures like that. He soon became known to almost everyone as the most powerful vampire after his late father, Dracula. The most powerful foe that Zanther has ever faced, alongside Gabriel and Carl, was the vampire Alucard. This immortal was cunning and not an easy one to capture. (He isn't as powerful as he is now in the graphic novel, present time, Hellsing.) Alucard did have some knowledge about who Zanther's father was. As he alluded the hunters' grasp, he took a shine to the young vampire. During a battle one night, Alucard makes an attempt to appeal to Zanther's vampyric qualities, try to weaken his mind to fill the emptiness by drinking human blood. (Note: Sorry, once again I forgot to mention that Zanther drinks only animal blood and blood packets that The Order provide for him.)

But, Alucard's attempt is of no avail for Zanther is wiser and has a stronger sense of self than the vampire expected. He will not bow down to this lowly vampire's trickery and become what he always hated, a reckless blood drinking killer like his father, Dracula. Having greatly miscalulated the daywalker, Alucard makes plans to escape the hunters and find another place to make his feeding grounds and lair. The three in pursuit set many traps and manage to ensare the vampire within' one. They manage to prolong the battle and chase as long as they could until the sun began to rise. Then, they surround him so that he coudldn't make a grand escape to somewhere dark and safe. To his great dislike, Alucard surrenders and allows himself to be captured. Soon, he is hauled off to the Vatican to be kept in a secluded, private chamber under high levels of security. The board memebers of The Order debate over their hunters' bounty. One of the higher ranking members, Cardinal Jinette, and Gabriel suggest that they take Alucard to London and hand him over to an organization there called Hellsing.

They have heard many great things about the new born monster extermintating organization headed by the family of the same name as their company. Once the Vatican has sent word to them, they are eager to receive the vampire. The Order gladily makes the transfer over to Hellsing. Putting Alucard in the hands of people who will spend nearly a century perfecting him into the ultimate undead and follow the orders of man. Still wary of this disposed foe, Zanther and Gabriel keep a careful awareness for news about him and keep in contact with the other organization. They can't afford Alucard breaking loose and causing havoc again, no less after he gains his new powers.

RagingSilent: I could go on and on with Zanther's background, to fill you in on what happens to him from what happens in the story to the present day, but that's not really the point nor highlight of our story. Originally, these stats were going to be for and posted for Forcizzle's RPG game called God's Legends. But, as I was typing this up, I realized that this could work for here, too. So, I decided to move this summary over to this thread and then have the game players check this out here. I'll provide the filler for the story to present day events for the game.

See you soon and later, my friend! happy

RagingSilent
thanks for that boppybig grinthumb up.....helpful indeedyeek!

BOPRecruit 16
what else do you make of it? eek! also, check out my new spider-man 2 poem called "colors of the ocean"! bunny

RagingSilent
well.....interestingyes....interesting words.......also, i know it will help me thru my story, cuz we all know i need help in more ways than onebig grin...one eye....

yes yepnessbig grin.....

BOPRecruit 16
I wrote it like a story in way, but briefer than one. glad you liked it! happy makes me happy to hear compliments on my writing work. anyways, i can't argue with that! eek! you needin' tons of help laughing

RagingSilent
big grinthumb up no problamobig grin...

eek!....*breaks down and cries*laughing out loud...Happy Dance..

BOPRecruit 16
you cry too much, girlie! big grin laughing

RagingSilent
yesbig grin.....geek.....*skips away*bunny

BOPRecruit 16
glory, that girl has mood swings! eek! laughing

how has the job thingie been going...or tests? blink

RagingSilent
yesbunnybig grin...

ohh work expbig grin...heh....its been goodhappy...

BOPRecruit 16
busy and managing to find a cool job? big grin

RagingSilent
lolbig grin....well ive been thinking about workin where i had my work expbig grin....
i mean..pretty damn easy work...get paid a fair amount...and its what i lovebig grin....soooo....yeahbig grin been thinking bout workin there...bunny

BOPRecruit 16
what sort of job do you have and do there exactly? just tellin' me that doesn't tell me much about what you do.

i'm assuming that you're really busy?

RagingSilent
i thought i told ublink...ah well...ne way....im working with a commercial artist...i think das what u call em...he creates logos n things like that for companies and ads n stuff like that.....so ive been researching on te net for resources for his pics he draws...and ive designed sum pics for kids clothingbig grin...(his wife creates kids clothing) smile..

oh, its over now..laughing out loud...

BOPRecruit 16
nope, you have never told me that exactly. sounds pretty cool.

you mean you're not busy and have time to write stories, is that what you mean? blink

RagingSilent
big grinthanks...

actually....i have been busy, my sisters getting marriedbig grin..and ive been helping with organisation n stuff like that, u no choosing out color of dresses for bridesmaid....(im one of embig grin)......so been busy..and sick toomessed...

BOPRecruit 16
ooh coolies, a wedding! eek! happy

"weddings? i love weddings! drinks all around!" - capt' jack sparrow laughing

well then, maybe i can ask a friend of mine whose a writer too, to join us in writing this story. while i wait for you to have free time to write.

i'll definetely look into recruiting another writer thumb up

anyways, got any questions about the background on zanther that i posted on the previous page?

RagingSilent
big grinyes indeedy

yes that would work well....cuz just hard right nowsad

smilecool...

hmmm...not right now..lol..cuz i cant really think of anybig grin...heh...but, if i do have a question, i will ask youyes

BOPRecruit 16
alright then. with that settled, than i'll figure out who i want to ask to help us write this story. do note, it's not a for sure thing that i'll get someone new. we'll just have to wait and see. yah dig?

RagingSilent
yes understood *salutes*big grin...

BOPRecruit 16
i'll try to find a gal pal or guy pal of mine that is knowledgeable about the movie, vampires, and has a knack for writing fanfiction.

RagingSilent
yes wud b more useful dan me.lol..i havent even seen de movieeek!

BOPRecruit 16
yeah, put them through an interview like thing. i'm checking out some people i know and their fanfiction work here. considering them. there are some other friends of mine that would be wonderful to partner up with for this story, but they aren't on often enough nor the same time. be a bit hard, no?

RagingSilent
yeah,....true true mon ami...

a friend in real life perhaps? lol....u know, un net friendbig grinlol....

do they like fanfiction?

BOPRecruit 16
yes, i have tons of friends that i could ask but they aren't writers. so that wouldn't be any good. most of my online gal pals and a few guy pals are writers. besides, my friends don't go online that often nor are they a member of this forum or any.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>