Have you ever...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyclops
Have you ever tried to use the force in a recreational manner? For example, have you ever tried to use the force to make a stoplight change?

shellie
yes

Cyclops
Are you stalking me? Because that would be super.

Vampiree
actually it would be better if you weren't stalking my man, shellie smile

Xam
what??????????????

Cyclops
Have you ever tried to use the force for recreational things, like convincing the stop light to change, reach a 'just-out-of-reach' object like a remote or something.

Rabid_Wolverine
one time i was at the pool hall i ran into this hot girl.

i just closed my eyes and thought baby your mine and i waved my hand across her face..

kool thing is i got her #.

i think the force dose not exist but maybe i tapped into some hypnotizzing trick.

who knows?

:: theme from xfiles palys::

Cyclops
laughing

I want to try it on a cop if I ever get pulled over for speeding.

shellie
hi cy, fancy meety you here huh?

Cyclops
Is there a place on KMC you can get a restraining order? laughing

oh, shellie. love

Sith Master X
All the time man! laughing out loud

SMX
cool

Darth_Midal
where i work I convinced somebody to sign up for a reward plan and i used the mind trick on her. The worst is that i actually said Jedi mind trick when i wove my hand

ABE LINCOLN
Not the force, per se, but every now and then I like to test out if I've got some telekinetic ability, and alas, never works sad

VengeanceGOD
Actual conversations in my classrooms:

Teacher: "Well, it's time to give you that quiz."

Me: *waves hand* "That isn't necessary."

Teacher: "Actually, why don't I give you a worksheet?"

Teacher: "The test will be on the twelfth."

Me: *waves hand* "The sixteenth."

Teacher: "The sixteenth."

Sith Master X
Ha! Now there's a mind trick VG. Hope you did it in your best Obi-Wan voice. laughing out loud

SMX
cool

yerssot
I tried it on a few girls, but they just laugh wink

Cyclops
I have never tried it on a female, but I have tried it on some clerks behind the counter. When I was younger then the age limit to purchase cigarettes, and they would ask me for ID....

*JEDI MIND TRICK*

"You dont need to see my identification."

punkkaveman
I have tried to use the force but I do it for a joke unless I am toasted, then I really try.

Trinity_Matrix
Yeah, I have, when I was really bored...my friends were cracking up and telling me that I wasn't telekinetic laughing out loud It was greatly amusing.

John 117
Yes i have many a times.
However I find i'm just like Corran Horn .... I can't do telekinectics at all, but my mind affecting abilities are through the roof. I've gotten numbers from girls many times, and i've even gotten out of a school suspention for fighting with the wave of a hand and a simple "i didn't do it."

VENOMfanFAN
YES! That is great! laughing

Montross
Yeah, I have. And it worked, too.
I convinced a store clerk I already paid for my gum two years ago.
"You don't need my money, I already paid you."
"Oh, ok." and I left with my beloved Hubba Bubba, unpaid.

sniper
^that one is true.

it worked for me on a woman, but i think she may have wanted to play along...

Master Revan
Yes i have in At a store and walked out with suff i forgot to pay the alarm beeped and the manager stopped me i just waved my hand a little bit and said the alarm didn't go off now walk away. And he did!

STANGE

Master Revan
The Same happend to me last moth at work my boss said clean the bathroom but i waved my hand and said "you don't want me to do it you want me to take a brake."
he said "actually i don't want you to clean up the bathrooms i want you to take a brake"

moonwalker741
sadly..yes, yes i hav tried to use it

i looked up and saw a brick falling above my headm then sadly enough i tried to use it, but i did not succeed.......now i cant remember my memories of age 4 and down....and i also cant remember my 7th grade birth day partie......

Darth_Duffy
oh my god im so glad im not the only one!
it went like this.

Duffys Mate - "Duffy, pass the doobie"
Duffy - *waves hand* "you dont want the doobie"
Duffys Mate - what the hell r u doing? pass the damn doobie!

im not even gonna get into my attempts at unleashing force lightening on my foes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.