what is the couciles reaction to the pragnetcey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

padme wanna be
Think what each coucil members reaaction is and put it in diolog.
Thanks.

finti
dont know if they ever gonna know about her pregnancy

yerssot
it's been said she wears clothes to hide the pregnancy, so I doubt they will find out

Mordecai
Shouldn't they be able to sense it?

Considering they are Anakin's children.

yerssot
they couldn't sense the dark side, they couldn't sense the danger on Kamino, etc.

says enough that they can't see it all anymore (as said in the movie)

Darth Ravenous
Mace says :

Shes pregnet ? o i knew i should of worn a rubber.

Anakin: Huh?!?

darktim1
the council probibley had no say because palpatine might had made it that she did'nt have to go before the council who knows what anakin told them he was away at war for along time.

Sith Master X
I agree, I don't believe the council will know about this. There were many things they could not detect. Now with the war at it's highest peak I'm sure her pregnancy would be the least of their worries.

SMX
cool

yerssot
darktim... Palpatine doesn't know it either

Red Superfly
The Jedi seem like the intergalactic disciples of the Catholic Church. They'll be wrapping Padme over the knuckles with their rulers when they find out.

Rabid_Wolverine
the only jedi who know are only yoda and kenobi.

in between ep2 and ep3 most of the jedi will be dead and the council will have like maybe 8 or 9 members left do to the clone wars.

Sith Master X
Yeah, I was pretty sure Kenobi knew. Wasn't to sure about Yoda, though it does make sense that he'd know. After that of course Anakin knows but I suppose that is good enough.

SMX
cool

ABE LINCOLN
Kenobi would've had to know; or else, how would he have hid them?

Obviously, none of the others knew, I think, because Vader had no clue. And he had killed majority of the Jedi before them, so most likely, he asked, er, forced, information out of them.

That's my theory, anyway--the council has no idea.

Rabid_Wolverine
padme tells obi wan abought being pregnant.

and obi wan is the stuck up jedi who tells yoda.

hana_skywalker
I think they probably don't know she's pregnant. And if they do, they'd think it common that a senator has children. Maybe they don't know that Anakin is the father. Well, that's my opinion. However, I read somewhere that Luke (in a novel) felt Leia's twin babies when she was pregnant by using the force. Is it true? And then could the jedi council members do the same?

Rabid_Wolverine
heres what im questioning. i dont know if this was ever thought of but wouldnt obi wan or yoda sence the twins?

i mean the twins are jedi.

finti
taken the consideration Anakin was the father of the twins the chance of they being force potential would be pretty big

Darth Jello
Mace: I hope it's not mine
Yoda: I hope it's not mine
Adi gallia: why do those to always go after da white women?

yerssot
it's not cause the babies will be good force-users that they even if the council can sense them (and who comes into contact with Padme to sense that besides Yoda and perhaps Mace?), it doesn't mean that Anakin is definitly the father

padme wanna be
Well if they knew about the marriage they had to know "oh my god Anakin got her pragnet!" Though I dout they knew she was having twins!

yerssot
they don't know about the marriage, that AND Mace not knowing in AOTC that Anakin has a "special attachment" to Padme is enough to think they won't figure it out

boag69
Maybe Padme blamed the milkman.

spadesmamma61
OK but dont you think judging from the pictures we've seen its rather obvious?

Xam
blink oh boy!

yerssot
I'm basing myself on HS chats to say that

Xam
yep

Sith Master X
I wonder how Obi-Wan will find out, if he's told or figures it out for himself???

SMX
cool

spadesmamma61
ok you guys I'm sorry but I find it hard to believe all these peeps are blind in EP3....what do they think she's been pigging out somewhere?

Sith Master X
haha. lol Good point Mamma. I did come across a picture somewhere of Padme in her clothes trying to hide her pregnancy, though it looked rather obvious messed Guess we'll have to see how this turns out on film.

SMX
cool

xeous
Yoda: "Told me she was on the pill, she did. Disturbed by this, I am...How will I ever have enough credits to pay for them to go to college? Meditate on this, I will..."

Rabid_Wolverine
its either that obiwan discovers the marriage.

or padme is hitting that space weed and eating more than what she usually does.

spadesmamma61
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
oh now THATS funny! good one!

Rabid_Wolverine
or if padme got drunk and had a wild orgy with a few jedi when anakin was fighting the clone wars.

padme:: im pregnant

anakin:: how i didnt bang you for 2 years::

yoda:: hhhhm pregnant padme is?

mace: oh sorry master i needed to let off my jedi maness so i slept with padme.

:: anakin you m'fer ignites saber kills mace::

anakin:: turns and force chokes padme::

:: in the back round plays eminem saying so long b*tch you did me so wrong::

Xam
now thats humor!!!!!!!

Darth KickAss
Dark side clouds everything...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.