Supposedly We guessed it already!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
In the wake of me creating a thread about the crappiness of TFN. They just posted an update that explains that according to George Lucas, fans sites have guessed the Episode III title. Also, they mentioned that 'Revenge of the Sith' was indeed a possibility. Well now ain't that a hum-dinger! I guess that makes sense. If you think of the premise of the movie, and what Darth Maul said in Ep. 1. What do you guys think. Love Ya guys by the way!

Red Superfly
Maybe it IS The Creeping Fear after all?

George Lucas gets to say once again: "Kiss my arse!"

Sith Master X
Man I hope so. "Revenge of the Sith" rocks!!!!!!

SMX
cool

yerssot
pfff, there are HUNDREDS of titles out!

Sith Master X
Yeah no kidding. We'll find out soon enough the actual Episode 3 title. Can't wait!

SMX
cool

OB1-adobe
Yeah, SMX. I hate to jump the gun, I really do, and get excited about a rumor, but that title just makes sense. Glad its not 'Rise of the Empire'

Sith Master X
That's alright there's nothing wrong with a little bit of excitement!! big grin Well I don't have my hopes up to high but if it's true, man that'd be awesome.

SMX
cool

Sith Master X
Ok just checked out that TFN thing for myself. I heard the title was going to be released later this summer from many websites, now it's this November?

SMX
cool

yerssot
yeah, when the first teaser comes out

cornponious
According to the information I have gathered, "of the" is DEFINITELY in the title.

corn

Sith Master X
A trailer, the title, I can't wait for November, after a nice and warm summer of course.

SMX
cool

Boris
Revenge Of The Sith, it even goes with Return Of The Jedi, ROTS ROTJ
it works good

Sith Master X
Yeah, that's how I look at it. It ties the two titles in nicely since they both are the third installment of the trilogies.

SMX
cool

OB1-adobe
Totally! If that is the title there is a definit parallel there. Lucas should have a contest now that we have a clue. One thing I found interesting about that article is that Lucas has obvioisly been looking at fan sites on the web, and aknowledges their existense. So he is paying some attention to the fans. I'm crossing my fingers for that title for sure.

yerssot
that he visits websites (if he does it himself) won't mean that he will take fanideas into the movie

Rabid_Wolverine
no i dont think that would be it.

knowing lucas he's probably trying to throw us off.

he may already have a title but is using some fake ones to suprise us with the real one.

OB1-adobe
Yerrsot, I did'nt mean it that way. I ment that it is funny he actually he looks at these things now and then. For all I know he has been here a few times. This also means that he has actually been to Supershadow a few times. I wish I could get his comments on that one.

amity75
If "of the" is in the title again I will drive a rusty nail through my penis.

cornponious
Except for supershadow's ideas, of course. big grin

corn

cornponious
Make sure you do that on a webcam. I gotta see it.

corn

Sith Master X
I know it was not official that Revenge of the Sith is the title, even though there was a hint dropped, I doubt that's it, but again, if it was fan guessed correctly then you never know.

SMX
cool

Lyn
Sounds alright to me, whether it's official or not. Definitley can't wait for November...!!!! Happy Dance

Lames.s.
Wow, anyone care to guess how many possible titles have been posted on fan websites. It could be anything.

amity75
Please let it be "The Empire Strikes"

yerssot
Strikes what? butt? stick out tongue

amity75
No, The Empire strikes for more pay and better working conditions.

yerssot
and less shieldings

Xam
did you know about 2 years ago access hollywood said : now george is working on the third prequel called "revenge of the sith".

Sith Master X
Yeah, I came across something similar to that. Probably just a rumor at the time. Maybe what Lucas said was just to throw people off a little? hmm...

SMX
cool

macehonda
I like the title "Revenge of the Sith" though it just occurred to me that I don't know why they would be seeking revenge. Did I miss something in the previous films? Will this be addressed in ep3 given GL's penchant for glossing over things

Sith Master X
Good question. It was said it TPM that the Sith had been extinct for 1,000 years, so I guess Episode 3 is sort of their comeback, when they finally gain control of the galaxy.

SMX
cool

OB1-adobe
Darth Maul "Soon we will reveal ourselves to the Jedi, soon we will have revenge" If that is not a hint, than I don't know what is.

Sith Master X
Yep that also was a good hint. I'm sure as he guides Anakin in Episode 3 and reveals more of his plans, we'll all learn more there as well.

SMX
cool

Xanatos
Well I pray this is wrong but on the preview for the OT it said << Be the first to get a behind the scenes look at StarWars Episode 3 The Return of Darth Vader>>

moonwalker741
^ yeh that is tru...it did say that...mmmm, i care mor about the movie then the title but...i hope the title is catchy as sum1 else sed in a previous thread....not like Return of Darth Vader crap

Sith Master X
Nah, won't be The Return of Darth Vader, that's just a semi-slogan for the movie, though I agree, I hope the title is catchy and has a good spark to it.

SMX
cool

El Toro De Brah
The Return Of Darth Vader?? returned from what? he has jus changed from anakin skywalker to vader. so its not really a return but rather and emergance. true that peeps. i hope the title is catchy unlike "attack of the clones"

Sith Master X
That's a good point. I think it's just refering to his return to a SW movie after 20 something years, despite that it's a prequel, we're finally getting to see him again. Can't wait.

SMX
cool

cornponious
The word from the inside is that the title is "Revenge of the Sith".

a kinder, more copyright knowledgeable cornponious

spadesmamma61
I could handle that title.

Sith Master X
So could I, but I could also almost bet my life on it that Revenge of the Sith is nowhere near the actual title. sad The title I believe Lucas will choose will be one that we never could have guessed, even if he says it's been guessed by fan sites, he's probably just messing with us until he delivers the shocker.

SMX
cool

OB1-adobe
I bet my life it is SMX. But just for the record, I can't wait to be having this conversation with you in November. Who was right, who was wrong. People getting pissed about the title and going- mad . Others getting excited about it, and going- Happy Dance .

El Toro De Brah
I hope some1 has a compiled list of all suggested EP3 titles. that way we can see if some1 has really guessed it come November. i am 1 of them people you refer to adobe that get excited about every SW news.

so here's my guess of the title -

Star Wars Episode 3 - "Rise of the DarkSide"

make ur suggestions. i guess this is also on topic as it relates to the SW title.

Sith Master X
LOL!! I was thinking the same thing earlier, come this November someone's gonna get it, probably me if a simple title is used cause I've been running my mouth left and right about how it'll be a non predictable title lol! But I agree, November should be quite interesting here and I can't wait to read all the mixed arguments. Gonna get good big grin

SMX
cool

cornponious
Then I will OFFICIALLY register my guess for -

Revenge of the Sith

smile

corn

Sith Master X
Well Corn, I hope to god you are right and I am wrong, but here it goes..

My guess is for a title no one has predicted.

Anyone else??

SMX
cool

Darth Venom
I like the title Rise Of The Empire

amity75
It has to be the kinda anti-thesis of "A New Hope". Something really dark and gloomy and final.

The Prophecy
Agreed, hoping for a dark title which will give more meaning to A New Hope.

OB1-adobe
Hey Corn! Are you officially done beating up Yoda now?

The Prophecy
lol. Yoda deserves a break now dosen't he? laughing out loud

spadesmamma61
aw no more SMX? dang sad

The Prophecy
Still the same person. wink I'll even incorporate my signature sign off if it'll make you feel better. lol

SMX
cool

moonwalker741
i like

Starwars Episode III: Thats all folks'

The Prophecy
Now there's a possibility!!! laughing out loud

peluffo
The end of The Light.

I know it can't do anithing against other guesses, but i like it, and also i made it myself big grin

cornponious
Sorry, Yoda MUST obey his master!

corn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.