What is your Fav Friday movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slasherpunk8604
The Friday series is by far my favorite series of comedies.I never get tired of them,but,which is your favorite?Here's the poll!
I voted for Next Friday.I would have chose the original,but iv'e seen it too many damn times.

Myth
Chris Tucker was the funniest character but even without him, Next Friday was overall more funny. I liked all three of them but Friday After Next was nowhere near as good.

Vengeance
never saw any of them but i asure u i will never, i just cant see wasting good money on something like that, i hate it when they make movies like that. DAMMIT STOP MAKING MOVIES LIKE THAT

slasherpunk8604
Yeah Myth,you're right.Next Friday was really good.I love Smokey as much as anybody else,but it was still great.They'll probably bring him back for the last one.I think Vengeance is just being a player hater.

WindDancer
For me Next Friday was dull. I had more laughter watching the original than the sequels. Smokey is cool character, it's a shame that Chris didn't wanted to do the character because of his new beliefs. The original Friday is the best.

<<Solo>>
The original Friday was the best, you gotta love Smokey, getting stoned all the time and twitching all the time.

slasherpunk8604
Yeah,you guys are right.I miss him alot.

slasherpunk8604
This is an interestng poll.Kinda hard to pick one.

Bad Boy
Only seen Friday, but it's foooooking brilliant!!!

slasherpunk8604
You have to see the others too!There all ****ing brilliant!

Mighty Yoda
i don't know, i just voted

fanatos
Freaky friday!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.