Easter Eggs

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss_bishie
On disc 2 go to main menu and select Moonlight Serenade. On the following screen highlight Main Menu and press DOWN twice. This will highlight a single tooth on the skeleton. Press ENTER. An interview with Rolling Stones guitarist Keith Richards will play.

On the 2nd Disc, select Fly On The Set, then highlight Play All, press the right key on your remote and the monkey's tooth will be highlighted. This will bring you to a Cave Constuction featurette.

Select Below Deck, then highlight the Set Sail button, then press the left key on your remote, the coin will light up and it'll show you a rough computer animated version of an attack scene.

In the Below Deck menu, select Scene Index, then go to the second page of scenes and highlight Pirate Ships, then press the left key and the ring will be highlighted. This will bring you to a Japanese TV spot.

Machete_guy
Kewl, thanks!!!

KMC
Hidden Gold Coins: On Disc 2, from the Main Menu, access the 'Fly On The Set' option. Press RIGHT twice. This will select one of the "monkey's teeth". Select it to reveal a video of the creating of the set on the island where all the gold coins are hidden!

Japanese Trailer: On Disc 2, from the Main Menu access the 'Below Deck' option and select the 'Scene Index' option. Go to the second page of chapter stops. Highlight the 'Pirate Ships' option and press LEFT. This will highlight the "ring" on the skeleton's hand. Select it to reveal the Japanese trailer for the film!

Keith Richard = Johny's Inspiration for Capt. 'Jack Sparrow': On Disc 2, from the Main Menu, access the 'Moonlight Serenade' option. Now, highlight the 'Main Menu' option and press DOWN twice. The tooth should highlight. Select it to watch an interview with Keith Richards "Johny's Inspiration for Capt. Jack Sparrow"!

Hidden CGI Scenes: On Disc 2, from the Main Menu, access the 'Below Deck' option. Now, highlight the 'Set Sail' option and press LEFT twice. The skull on the medalion should light up. Select it to watch various CGI scenes within the film!

I've posted this before somewhere...

Kate xx

Unholy_Cheese
I wish i still had it butsad

Bwa Ha Ha
COOL!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.