The Tick vs Powdered Toast Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeAtHerRFace
Just curious on what you guys would pick. I dont know which one to vote for.

Gregory
I have no idea who either of these characters are, but I don't intend to let that stop me from having an opinion. The Tick would win.

VENOMfan
i stick with powderdtoast man, but tick rules too..........

SPOOOOOON!!!

LeAtHerRFace
eek!

johnalan
POWDERED...TOAST...MAN...

LeAtHerRFace
The TICK!

tintedoils
yeah i go the tick, i dont know if he could take on the ripping friends though.

IT'S RIPPING TIME!!!

Raventheonly
Dude,
Powdered toast is the mockery superhero from Ren and Stimpy while the tick is a Fox created one.
Powdered toast here!

tintedoils
nah, tick was a comic by ben unland (i think thats how ya spell it) way before it was a cartoon

tintedoils
enlund, something like that

Into the Void
Powdered Toast Man.

Mane
The Tick!

papablkbear
The tick takes this one. Powdered toast man is gonna get his crust rip off

Ironman 66
the tick is gay

Nataku8188
You're an idiot ironman. The tick is nigh-invulnerable. Powdered toast man has a bitchin' set of abs and ass. Close call.

ragesRemorse
SPoooooooooN!!!!!!!

Mane
like yo mama! ooooooo what now bizzatch!?

badsymbiote
Egad! The winner is, of course, the Tick!

And the creator's name is Ben Edlund, just so you guys know.

Fieldy69
Are u clinging tenaciously to my buttocks?

crazyspinz
tick pwns all SPOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNN

lightaxe
Yea the Tick would beat him down y0.

Fanboy
The Tick will rip Powder Toast man apart

Fanboy
The Tick will win because he isway stronger and stuff because look at his profile it can show you how kick a#%$ he is http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/the_tick.htm

Metalmanx
The Tick dominates this fight. Easily.

He'll just eat him like he ate that incredible expanding bread in that one episode.

Nothing Tick can't handle.

DigiMark007
The Tick has toppled ninja effigies. Destroyed theme parks. Hurled monoliths way into the air. All impressive feats!

What has Powdered Toast Man done? Not much. Arthur might be able to take this one, with the Tick cheerleading from the sidelines (SPOOOON!!)

-DM

DigiMark007
Holy crap. Those feats I mentioned are in "Fanboy"'s link. Cool! I suppose that unmasks my inner Tick fanboy (bring on Thor...lol), but who cares...the Tick rules!

-DM

Quick Freeze
tick will be way overwhelmed by P-T man's armpit croutons

but i dont see anything stopping Really Really Big Man swooping in and whoopin all ass

Fanboy
http://www.classicmarvel.com/cast/the_tick.htm This proves THe Tick can kick the crap out of Powder Toast Man.

yugotank
Powder Toast Man can fly .......Power Toast Man would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.