Knollvision #3: Padme's Verandah

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

scramba2000
Those who want it leave your e-mail here and I will send it. It is 304k. The alternative is for someone to point me to someplace where I can upload this,

Sith Master X
Just saw that awesome piece of the set. Looks even better from that angle. Pretty cool in my opinion, very stylish.

SMX
cool

Xam
trying to get it! lol

darklordtrooper
i have a good upload site, but i can't post the link sad

if you want it ill email it to you or something.

scramba2000
My email addy is [email protected]
Anyone who wants the file can email me as well.

cornponious
The FTP my young dude, the ftp.

corn

sithsaber408
I wouldn't mind either. Please send anything!!! web docs,pics, whatever!

I dont even own a damn computer, I have to sneek to the library every week to find out about my star wars.

email address: [email protected]

THANKS

scramba2000
The ftp isnt working.

Xam
dont rush things dude we can get caught lol

Sith Master X
Whoops, I myself forgot this had to do with HS.

SMX
cool

macehonda
i wouldn't mind a look-see
[email protected]

BAILY

darktim1
I saw the pic it is awesome it is right for a senator mother for now may force be with you.

ilikebread
i wanna see it
my email is [email protected]
thanx

cornponious
ftp

(i screwed up the link the first time)

smile

corn

cornponious
But it's not working here, either. sad

oh well:

ftp://star:[email protected]

corn

Boris
Can't get on for some reason???

scramba2000
URL: homecomcastnet/~shirazkh/Knollvision3.mov

NoMeN
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/Knollvision3.mov

Sith Master X
Yep, that link is working.

SMX
cool

spadesmamma61
Woooooo hooooooooo! Finally back! 4 days of wall to wall cheerleaders about killed me! On this Padme addition, Awesome 3-D stuff! Sith you know how to get ahold of me buddy!

Xam
no noooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Anakin2Vader
Thanks for the link guys awesome

Too bad the set sucks. Ive seen so many pictures of that set for this movie and its getting annoying... those colors and how boring you know the scenes will be in the veranda...but anyway thanks for the link

And thanks to corn for the FTP sorry its gone.

El Toro De Brah
ye man thanks alot fo the pics. seeing how this is Knollvision #3 does any1 have Knollvision 1 & 2 wink.

spadesmamma61
I do

spadesmamma61
BTW peeps there is a new BTH pic up for those of us that have access. I cant post them anymore embarrasment(

Sith Master X
To bad for that Mamma. I have something quite beneficial as well but due to what happened I can't risk it sorry. sad

SMX
cool

Xam
dont do anything foolish my friend!

Sith Master X
I tend not to! wink

SMX
cool

Sith Master X
Just to clearify, that post I made above was not to imply that I didn't trust Mamma. Has nothing to do her. wink It's because someone else went behind us and spilled the beans to Lucasfilm so I dare not post any pics.

SMX
cool

spadesmamma61
aw thanks Sith.... wink

El Toro De Brah
ok mamma, ill be online sumtime this week for them Knollvision, cheersbig grin cool

and about posting images. goto www.imageshack.com to host ur images. just upload ur images there and they will give you the proper url so you can post them here. i dont think KMC wud b liable to copyright infrigment seeing how the images arent being hosted on their servers. the images will be taken down after a week or so.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.