AotC Trailer ????

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ToMacco
Don't you think it's about time that we got to see the real trailer for Episode II? When the hell is that gonna come out, and with what movie?

It's only 2 and a half months before release. Are they going to release the trailer WITH Episode II? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Ratcat
Public release: Second week in March

ToMacco
With what movie?

LanceWindu
Please tell us!

yerssot
the big ones at that time...

yerssot
On Feb. 28th, Lucasfilm will be making a special Attack of the Clones presentation to potential European licensees and retailers. At this presentation, "Trailer D" will be shown to the group in attendance

ToMacco
Why can't the rest of us see it?

LanceWindu
We will but not as soon as they do. We will probably get to see it around a month before the movie comes out.

ToMacco
That's dumb. That pisses me off.

yerssot
that means we will see the movie in March, like Ratcat said

Ushgarak
Errr... you mean May? or see the trailer in March?

yerssot
aaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!!
The movie in May, the trailer in March!
Not difficult to remember!

LanceWindu
What do you mean?

queeq
Maybe they'll place it online for the DVD owners.... *hope hope hope*

queeq
I want it online so I can HAVE it.

Julie
I'd settle for just seeing a long trailer.

Julie
You mean EpI dvds....that wouldn't help me 'cause I don't know how to use the darn thing on the comp.

Kane_Starkiller
er, come on guys!

It's an advanced screening to, no doubt, people in the buisness.

You can't expect to see it straight away! That's like moaning because we havent all been invited to an advaced screening of the finished movie!

The trailer will probably be released in theatre's worldwide, I would say some time near the end of next month. Until then, keep smiling! smile

ToMacco
Julie, have you seen the love trailer yet? You can get it on Star Wars.com

I'm guessing it will come out with E.T. 20th Anversary, which is released March 22.

ToMacco
I'll be frowning until then.

Ratcat
Rumours are Ice Age initially, but I understand it will be available on StarWars.Com on the same day.

BTW, shouldn't this thread and the Trailer D thread be merged? They are pratically the same topic.....

I would do it, but.... wink

yerssot
yes, you made yourself quite clear about that

Geonosian_guard
Hey everyone.
Does anyone know if Geonosians will fight in "D".

smile

Julie
I don't know....someday we will though wink

Geonosian_guard
Someday soon... wink

Julie
When?????????I wanna see it now......but I suppose I don't have a choice do I?

Geonosian_guard
Ummmm no... laughing out loud

Julie
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What'll I do?

What'll I doooooo????

LanceWindu

Julie
I'm definately taking time to see that smile

I might even watch Malcom inthe Middle....I usu don't have time to, but it is a pretty good show.....I was gonna see the x-files anyway.

LanceWindu
Malcom in the Middle is a great show. But the X-Files isn't the same without David Duchovny.

Julie
That is so true......still I'm going to watch the last 11 x-files simply because I've seen all but 2 of the other episodes of the x-files.....
I want to see the end of a show I've spent lots of hours watching wink

ToMacco
The Simpsons is on before all of that.

I'm pretty damn sure I'll be taping "Clone Wars" trailer. That's what they called it at Starwars.com

LanceWindu
So it's been named?

ToMacco
I guess so, huh?

LanceWindu
Cool, I liked the other names better though.

ToMacco
Ah Lance, does it really matter? Point is a new trailer!!!!! rolling on floor laughing

LanceWindu
Yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!

Julie
I might tape it, but I didn't think of that before......wow Tomacco actually said something intelligent j/k wink

yerssot
and I can't see it probably... sad

Julie
Why not?????

Won't you get Ice Age over there?????????????????? That's so sad, but don't despair yet....I think they said that the new trailer will also air with other movies......in addition to the Fox release of it.

ToMacco
I'm sure it will come out with E.T. also.

Besides, they'll put it on the website when it gets into theators.

yerssot
yeah, THAT I can see

LanceWindu
For anyone who cares, I have posted a major spoiler on my web-site. You can get to it by my signature.

Julie
ohhh intriguing....should I take the bait?

Perhaps.......

BTW it's all fox for me Sun night!!!!!!!!!

LanceWindu
Yes! The Trailer is supposedly the best that you can find right at the moment. Plus the FOX Sunday night line-up is always great. You got Simpson's, Futurama, King of the Hill, Malcolm in the Middle, and X-Files!

Julie
I'll prob watch simpsons, malcom, trailer, and x-files I do have to do some of my homeworkwink

J/k I'll it all early so I can relax sun nightsmile

yerssot
ok, I need to move to the US!

Julie
It is a nice place....most of the time wink ..... but I'm sure you'll make out all right in your own country...now it's coming out on the official site too...so I've heard smile

ToMacco
yerssot, you'll be able to download the trailer from starwars.com tomorrow, so don't worry.

As far as not having the Simpson. Man oh man, that sucks, dude! sad

yerssot
Let me reprase that:
wait another 24 hours

Julie
It won't be such a bad wait....just think it'll also be 1 day closer to AotC smile

yerssot
what is it now? 5 hours till the trailer?

Julie
About 5 hrs 50 min....I'd guess

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.