Worst ending ever

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John 117
The one problem I find with Ep 3 is that Anikin is, according to the timelines from lucas arts, going to kill the bulk of the Jedi by planting a bomb on a ship they are all on. I find that to be the WORST ending ever, especially for Mace Windu who definately deserves a better death then that.

ABE LINCOLN
Where'd you hear that blink

yerssot
it's wrong as far as I know

cornponious
I don't think that's going to happen.

corn

Sith Master X
Yep, definitely not what I've been hearing. Not sure about alot of Jedi dying on a ship, seems reasonable that would happen throughout the clone wars but Mace won't go out that way. wink

SMX
cool

Jayd265
Mace is going to die when he confronts palpatine about being a sith. palpatine does his dark lighting move and then anikan kills him.

spadesmamma61
by decapitation I believe

Xam
yep yep yep i believe the jedi ship thing!!!but not windu being in it!

Sith Master X
It gets even better then that. wink

SMX
cool

El Toro De Brah
i think this could be used to destroy the "lesser" jedi like the younglings. they could be on their escape out of Corusaunt when vader gives the order to wipe them out. it's too much to expect vader killing the younglings with a saber especially on screen.

Rabid_Wolverine
dude listen up.

heres the real truth to maces death.

anakin kills mace.

the jedi temple is destroyed by a bomb.

mace tries to attack palpatine but anakin stabs mace in the chest blue saber and all.

Xam
dude really???cool!!!

darktim1
I don't think george would end it that way and mace dies fighting with lightsaber Samuel L. Jackson said during interview.

Rabid_Wolverine
darktim when mace was on craig kilborn a few months back he said he gets stabbed full frontle.

Sith Master X
Yep, I heard the same "Full Frontle Lobotomy"

SMX
cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.