new movies??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
Uh, does anyone know any new movies Johnny Depp has coming out to theaters this year? I mean I know he is filming the POTC 2 before long and then that Willa wonka chocolate factory movie and then Liberty Bell or something like that but I wasn't really sure when they came out... So just wondered if anyone else knew big grin

BYE!

Becca~

~Johnnyz#1~
Once upon a time in mexico has come and gone from the movies but he will star in 'willy wonka and the chocolate factory'
k....
cya

Machete_guy
Wrong Forum...

SimoneDepp
whats k?

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
it means ok.....I so wanted to be in C&tCF but Veruca has alrady been casted and her name is Julia Winter..........RRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

el-pirate
chocolat and johnny, my favourite combination.... happy (this sounds familiar, did i say this before... huh wink )

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Dont think so...but that is a gr8 combo...Jhonny and Chocolate, chocolate with Jhonny.......lalalalalalala... lala land!!!!! hah u peeps probably already know dis but Jhonny was already in a movie called Chocolat...thats funny, haha Jhonny & chocolate, chocolate and...sry ok, new movies...? I really dont know, but You could find out by researching wink

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
oh dude was tht wht u were talkin about? Choclat? oops sry, thought you meant CHOCOLATE as in candy ya know...ok I'm leavin stick out tongue lol

JacksBabe777
Finding Neverland, The Libertine, CATCF, Pirates 2 AND 3, the rum diaries, and there are a few more that we're not sure he's signed on to do, but why is it in this forum, what about the Johnny Depp thread!!!!!

tinkerbell668
good question...I sure dont know, as usual!!

~Johnny.D_Girl~
theres another film coming out in 2006 called "the butterflies and dividing bells".....or something like that...i think....

COTTON MOUTH
yes there is.

~Johnny.D_Girl~
KEWL........glad 2 no i'm not making up stories......LOL laughing

SUPERgirl#1_B&M
thanks guyssmile

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Does anyone know if in any of the upcoming movies with Johnny depp if there any teen parts? shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.