The Official Signature Gallery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Godshinto
Alright these are the signatures I have done so far I thought I would group them together like a gallery of sorts.

Godshinto
for my girl catostrofic

Godshinto
Celsius but he decided not to take it, it's cool though

Godshinto
for a newer member on a whimfor the wisest of the wise Chinaniki

Godshinto
made it for shockwave

Godshinto
one of my earlier sigs

Godshinto
made this for one of the biggest bdz fans I know of

Godshinto
a play on a movie dbz theme

Godshinto
this was an entry for the first contest.

Godshinto
for one of my favorite comedians.

Godshinto
I like hacker's it looks cool

Godshinto
I like j to the p and he deserved it.

Godshinto
This was my first sig for someone else.

Godshinto
it took me 5 min and it looked better than what she had in there

Godshinto
cool matrix one.

Godshinto
This is for Lily she asked and I delivered

Godshinto
I sported this for a while.

Godshinto
almost a contest entry.

Godshinto
I made this for maveric but he can make them better than I can,

Godshinto
first dbz sig.

Godshinto
another attempt at a sig.

Godshinto
a new one for me.

Godshinto
for my bro jester.

Godshinto
my current sig entry.

Godshinto
attempt at a gif from scratch

Godshinto
first POTC sig.

Godshinto
It won second place in the first sig contest.

Godshinto
I made this and never put anyones name in it a bit of a shame cool sig.

Godshinto
for my boy Tom

Godshinto
don't know why I made it.

Godshinto
I just fixed this for her.

Rogue Jedi
godshinto...could you post the one you made for me? if i really like it, i might agree to the suggestion you pm'd me about. rogue jedi...

pablo007
You should do one about the three Terminators although the sig you did for me kicks ass.

yerssot
wow; you're good smile

Godshinto
I didn't think that you liked yours Rouge that's why I didn't post it I think it was my only failure I wouldn't mindtaking another crack at it.

pablo007
Godshinto, I tried to make a sig but I failed miserably. I'll post it so everyone can have a good laugh.

sick

Korri
wots wrong with that?

Dexx
dunno..but i think it's only a cut from a bigger picture..the poster probably

snlovergirl
and i appreciated it! lolsmile

Julie
well someone's certainly been busy....I'm partial to the star wars ones, but nice job on the others as well

Godshinto
if you like those Julie what about this.

yerssot
godshinto... ... ... darn! you good smile

Julie
I like it....hey everyone....is there a way for me to use that sig?

Dexx
yeah, he made it for you. save it and use it..

Godshinto
Alright I took the time to make a Terminator one

royal_jester
Godshinto you have some great talentsmile

Godshinto
I forgot Sparrow's Sorry.

Godshinto
I did this one for an artistic freind of mine a while ago.

Godshinto
I made this in rememberance of Christopher Reeves a Real Superman

Godshinto
this is dex's old sig Which inspired me into start designing.

Godshinto
and a smoother gif sig that's all for now.

yerssot
er... how many of these do you make in a day????? they are GREAT!

Julie
uh dexx...I don't know how to save it....I'm a computer infant......walk me through it step by step and I might end up getting it.

yerssot
ok...
1) right-click ON the sig of yours (top of page 3)
2) select "save as..." and of course save it to a place on your pc
3) goto profile
4) goto edit profile
5) in Signature, click on "Upload Custom Signature Image"
6) click on "browse" and selec the sig you saved and click on upload sig
7) you will get an url (i.e. : http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/user_sigs/customsig_256.gif; copy that code
8) paste that code in the signature section in your edit profile (you placed "May the Force be with you" there
and you're done smile

Dexx
yup...do what he said....maybe a few refreshing of the page will help afterwards..if it doesn't appear.

Godshinto
alright here's a great simple pne for Top Gun..

finti
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I am impressed so many cool ones smilesmilesmilesmilesmilesmile

Good job on the sigs....................................but as you know there can only be one points down\/

cermiestar
wowee ur good godshinto!
i love the romeo and juliet one!

yerssot
*pokes cermie* wink

cermiestar
*pokes yerssie* he he big grin

DBZFan
Hey Godshinto, I would like a few modiffucations for my sig you made me.........Can you help me?

silver_tears
i loved mine big grin although im not using it now big grin why dont u make some more lotr ones or heres an idea a harry potter one big grin

BOPRecruit 16
yeah! an lotr and hp one would be great! love your siggys godshinto. would you be able to make one of lady deathstrike?

must_kill_Santa
my friend treehuggerjanie wants one she saw mine and loves your work it seems your very popular at the minute doesnt it

Godshinto
alright here's my first attempt at a Harry Potter sig with Draco.

Nefertite
Wow! That's pretty cool! How do you make them? smile

Godshinto
alriht second attempt

yerssot
only one now? I want more!! smile

Godshinto
Alright Deathstrike for ya.

Fire
you're really good mate

must_kill_Santa
i think your ignoring us on purpose

Godshinto
hey fire nice sig but how about something like this

Godshinto
here

must_kill_Santa
wow thats cool

Godshinto
this one is for Media Slayer I hope you like it.

Fire
nope I wanted the sig as dexx did it

hayden's minx
cud i b cheeky and request 1? david boreanaz big grin

Godshinto
Alright I changed my Harry Potter sig a little.

must_kill_Santa
but thats the same

Treehuggerjanie
Hi godshinto im mks's friend.She said you'd make me a sig?It would be appreciated a real lot if you would! big grin lol thjx

Godshinto
Alright Hayden how about something like this.

Treehuggerjanie
i would like a really gothic one or a nirvana one if possible

cermiestar
what program do you use to make them godshinto?

DBZFan
HEY!I whant you to update my sig!!! mad mad mad mad BOY YOU HAVE ONE UNHAPPY CUSTOMER!

Captain REX
I think I'm better than you at making lightsabers, Godshinto, but you have me by the throat with everything else. I'll post a few of mine anyway...

This is the first sig I made for myself, methinks.

Captain REX
Bespin Bart's first sig.

cermiestar
linkin' it rex big grin

DBZFan
lol

Captain REX
Oops! That's his second one. I can't find the first one I made for him. This is his third one that I'll be updating soon.

Captain REX
General Zink isn't using it, but I made this one for him.

yerssot
is this a contest all of a sudden, rex?

DBZFan
I need Godshinto too update mine!

Captain REX
My current contest entry.

Captain REX
And this one...

DBZFan
DID YOU HEAR ME?

Captain REX
Here's an interesting one I made. You'll find that most of mine are Star Wars related. embarrasment

cermiestar
big star wars fan i see! wink

yerssot
didn't notice that rex: p

DBZFan
BORING!

cermiestar
calm down DBZ!

Captain REX
No, not really, but I thought that if he's going to advertise his, so am I. stick out tongue

Dude, DBZFan, cool your jets. Godshinto isn't even on. Duh!

DBZFan
WELL, when I psted that he was and he tottally ignored me!

Captain REX
btw, if you don't calm down, we'll call the mods.

Also, my stuff is not boring.

DBZFan
HA!You just got one report on you!(Just kiding)

Captain REX
What are you talking about? big grin

Well, he'll be on later. It's easier if you just send him a PM.

DBZFan
okay

Captain REX
Well...now what are we going to do?

Godshinto
I have to agree with you Captain Rex you have me by the balls when it comes to Light Sabers but I know how to handle grafix. I have to work on my saber. And DBZ if you wanted me to make you a new sig all you have to do is PM me with what you want, everyones right you have to col your jets I wasn't even home when you posted all of those replys.

Captain REX
laughing out loud

Thanks for the compliments Godshinto. I feel better now. big grin But I'll have you by the throat, not the balls. I don't want those. stick out tongue

*stands there holding Godshinto by the throat and vice versa*

Okay, never mind...

Captain REX
Dexx and Dim have both of us by the throats saber-wise anyway. If you view my sig and JediOutcast's sig, you'll see what I mean.

Godshinto
yhea that saber in dexx's sig is pretty damn tight I tried to do the same effect (yhea Right) I didn't even come close. So dexx how did you do that effect and I can't believe that didn't win the first contest I liked it.

cermiestar
hello godshinto! what program do you use to make the sigs?

Godshinto
I mostly use Ulead Photo Impact 8.0 but when I need to do a special effect that I can't due with PI I use Adobe Photo shop, I like that you can do things in layers.

cermiestar
they're REALLY good!

Godshinto
thanx you want one I wouldn't mind making you one just let me know what kind you want.

cermiestar
that would be great thanks....i'll take you up on that sometime wink

Captain REX
Well, Dexx and Dim have both made sigs for me. I've loved em alot, cause they're better than mine.

This be my first sig, made by Dim.

Captain REX
I just can't seem to get that glow effect...

Godshinto
Dim makes some kickin sigs he's great I love the one that he has in his profile now that looks awsome. I can't seem to decide on which one I want for myself. I wondered where dim is he should comment I would like to know some of his techniques.

Captain REX
Oops! Almost forgot the one that I made for BlackIceDragoon. It is my favorite so far.

Captain REX
btw, Dim's a SHE. big grin

yerssot
she's a changling?

Godshinto
lol yhea mabey Dim is an it? Or neither just a supreme sig maker

Captain REX
IT? *runs screaming*

*waits for somebody to laugh*

DBZFan
HA HA.Now you happy?

Godshinto
Alright this is the sig that DBZ Fan asked me to make exactly what he asked for.

BOPRecruit 16
thanks for the siggy! i'll use it when i get tired of this pyro one.

Godshinto
Hey I can customize that Gif Sig for you. I can put your name in there.

cermiestar
oh wow that pyro sig is SO cool!

Dexx
i get a head ache watching it erm

Godshinto
TYhea So do I, but it still looks good.

cermiestar
big grin

Fitch
kinda nice....too fast though...

cermiestar
i could just watch it forever! again and again and again and again and again and again.......big grin

Godshinto
Alright Nefertite asked for a sig a first "The Mummy" for me I think it turned out well.

cermiestar
no brendan fraiser? where did he go anyway?

Godshinto
I didn't think that Brendan looked very Egyptian and I thought he did, I had a nice Brendan Pic for the Sig too but I had to decide well here's yours Crimestar I hope you like it.

DBZFan
I love it! Godshinto you are the best at this!

bigbadbike2
Godshinto. You make some great looking stuff.

silver_tears
Godshinto would u be able to make me a different one please??? big grin

Godshinto
Why you don't like this one,

Godshinto
if you didn't want it you shouldn't of asked for it.

royal_jester
Godshinto...I am sorry but I had to find another signature...I just want a variety of signatures. Your still the number one artist on this websitebig grin...Thx for letting me show off your signature to peoplebig grin

Godshinto
I just feel a little bit used, I made sigs for people with my spare time which now that I am running half staff at work is very little at times. If you guys don't want them and can't make your mind up please don't ask me. I have quite a few poeple get them and then change your minds, don't forget they take time my time. I think that was the problem all of these members used to make sigs but then the same crap started to happen to themlike Dexx and others that's why they don't make them as often now.

royal_jester
I am sorry man...I will keep the signature that you gave mebig grin...I don't want to make you feel used here. Please forgive mesad...Plus you do have a point---This goes to the people that ask Godshinto to make signatures...Please use them don't abuse them. I have learned my lesson here.

royal_jester
dang it is messing up on me

Godshinto
I appreciate it Jester but you might want something a little more feminine I wouldn't of minded making something a little more girlish for you members don't tell me what sex they are and they just assume that I know, I don't care if you want to change it out Jester, after all you did get get it right after you started here I should of waited a little while and seen what kind of member you are before making you one. That goes for anyone else if you haven't been here for a while like some of these members like Jester you're just going to have to wait, even if you ask I will take a look at your profile and let you know if you're ready for one yet.

royal_jester
WHAT eek! I AM NOT A FEMALE!...I am a male!---Please don't call me a female..thank you

Godshinto
Atleast from me but I think all of the Sig creators on the board should come up with a standard before we make anything for them because even though it might not seem like it's labor intensive, it takes up our time.

silver_tears
i didnt say i didnt want it i love it big grinbig grin i really do like it i was jus wondering if u would be able to make a LotR one, if its too much then dont worry bout it big grin but thanks for the other one its oh so pretty big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>