Auditions in Glasgow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jikzhao
Hi ,
If anyone here know there is an audition for a 11 or 12 years old boy , Plase tell me . Please email all the audition information to [email protected] .

My information
My gender is Male .
I am 11 years old , going to be 12 soon .
I am very interesting into acting and becoming an successful and famous actor .

PLEASE tell me if you know .....

Thanks ,
Charles .

fanatos
My information
My gender is Male .
I am 18 years old.
I am very interesting into acting and becoming an successful and famous actor. laughing

We're having The American Dream wink . It's OK. Don't know about you, but I would enter a drama school or something. I'm just waiting for the right time and place roll eyes (sarcastic) . Good luck to you!

Vengeance
dude dont become a young actor, its seems cool but watch some tv all young actor become hard drug addics and acholics. and then there life becomes a deep hole of deppresion they cant climb out of. but good luck anyway.

fanatos
But, really. I always wondered why is that. Why do they become alcoholivs and addicted to drugs and stuff?

im not burlyman
peer pressure smokin'

young actors hardly ever make it as actors when they're older anyway stick out tongue
except.. Jodie Foster, Drew Barrymore.. off the top of my head

Mr.Matrix
my g/f's best m8's lil sister has an audition for an extra in harry potter

<<Solo>>
Not all of them do, your trying to crush this dude's dreams. stick out tongue

jikzhao
I really want to be an actor . Tell me if you know any auditions in Scotland .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.