White Chicks

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chuggerboy
YO eveyone da movie looks funny as hell!! those wayans bros know their funny shit! I gotta see da movie is looks like some real funny crazy shit1 Happy Dance

<<Solo>>
....The Idea has already been done a few hundred times, so I'm guessing (like the other movies like this) this movie will end up super gay and rated extremely bad. If you want to go see a comedy let me suggest,"Napoleon Dynamite".

Cinemaddiction
Black guys dressing as white girls has been done before, or just drag movies in general?

While I am not a fan of the Wayans, I think the movie will still do well, guesstimating somewhere in the $50 M range.

forumcrew
if this movie breaks 5 million it will re-enforce my lack of faith in society

Myth
Since the first commercial I've seen for this I thought nothing other than "OH MY GOD! THIS LOOKS LIKE SHIT!"

forumcrew
yea when the trailer is unbareable to watch.. badnews

shellie
ditto

WindDancer
Now the idea for this movie is far more stupider than "Soul Plane"! Come on two black guys dressing up as white woman to solve a crime?!I fail to see the BIG funny joke!

Hey! I gotta an idea for a sequel! How about two white males dress up as black women and go solve a crime somewhere in Harlem or Compton? I betcha the NAACP would be jumping up on rage if a movie like that is ever produce!

botankus
Unfortunately, get ready to be re-enforced, courtesy of the moviegoers who you should rightfully have every last lack of faith in society for.

Striel
This movie looks terrible. I was getting my hair done the other day and the stylist was talking about how she just couldn't wait to see it. I was thinking "WHY?"

roundisfunny
I agree with everyone who's posted thus far (except for chuggerboy, of course). And Wind Dancer...you're absolutely right about the double standard. It's more than a little annoying, isn't it?

Equally stupid-sounding is the new Fox show "Method and Red", in which two rappers move into a Whitebread community and "shock" them week after week with their ghetto ways.

If there is any justice in this world, both the show and the movie will self-destruct and drive their creators to financial ruin and being banned for life from the entertainment industry.

spadesmamma61
yeah I'm goin with a complete and total waste of film........but then I thought Dumb and Dumber was a waste of film....eeep! did I say that out loud? blink here come the bashings.....................

Darth Revan
Same here yes

Cinemaddiction
Eh, being a fan of spoof films, it seems that no comedy is too stupid. I actually intend(ed) on seeing this one because I wanted to see if they could pull of the same approach to comedy they did in "Don't Be a Menace..". Secondly, I figured I'd be one of the few people tha t would actually see it, willingly, and then report on it.

So, if anyone would like to PayPal me $6.00, I'll be glad to review it for the board. yes

botankus
Question answered.

Evil Dead
not only does the premise of the movie appear stupid.......so does the make up effects from what I can tell from the trailer.

The Wayan's brothers should stop acting........period. The only one of them with any acting talent whatsoever is Damon.......and he's way past his Homey Da Clown prime. I'm growing to hate Keenan Ivory Wayans.......giving to untalented hacks an open invitation into the realm of television/films simply because they are related to him.

I love spoof films.........but these idiots ruined the first two scary movie films. They might have been okay without them, with them the movies are damn near unbarable to watch.

WindDancer
Indeed very annoying! I took a peek at that Method and Red show and I couldn't believe the absurdity of the characters. Then again what else can you expect from that gutter trash network call FOX?

Sarah15
i want to see this movie, it looks so funny..cant wait til it comes out..

SaTsuJiN
yeah, it looks typical... but I dont see any other comedies out right now. So I might give white chicks a spin

el barto
May I mention "Sould Man" sick sick

el barto
Oh and White Chicks looks like one of the worst movies EVER.

I am a Sock
Here's an idea. Demand a reduced rate to see it since it sucks balls, then sneak out of it and find a good movie yes

And tragicly, I saw that FOX show. It sucked monkey balls. The premise sucks. If I were in charge of that town, I would kick the two dudes out and let the mother stay. She's OK.

Dr. Strangelove
From the previews Ive seen, I would rather rot in hell than have to watch "White Chicks".

Darth Revan
See "Dodgeball" instead... I've heard that it's actually a good movie yes

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
oh oh I want to see dodgeball, ben stiller movies are so funny except for maybe along came polly .....

Anyway, white chicks is cheap comedy I believe, I mean men wearing make-up, getting kinda old..

Of course no offense to anyone who finds this kind of comedy amusing.

Vengeance
have to agree with you man, to non funny actors stuck in a non funny movie. just doesn't seem nice at all, but maybe some one is just trying to punish me who knows. but yea i also think that dogeball should be sweet.

I am a Sock
I would rather watch F 9/11, and I hate Micheal Moore

theez1
Many people are predicting this film to finish on top of the box office this weekend. I didn't think it would until Dodgeball pulled the surprise of beating The Terminal out last weekend. That said, I still have no interest in seeing this movie.

moonwalker741
i saw this movie bout n hour ago, it wuz very funny, great lines and momnets laughing , i wuz very surprised actually, cuz i wuz mor excited bout dodgeball the n this, the wayans bros were great as 'white chicks', ROTFL.....i would buy this when it comes to dvd....

i smell a sequel, Black Guys, white women tryin to be black guys..&lt; haha jp

4/5

Vengeance
finally another i can tease micheal moore with the guys a complete dumb ass, like realy he think he's black its so funny. some proof would be in his books, my teacher read us one i think it was called, stupid white guys. lol what a retard.

forumcrew
you said you were more hyped for dodgeball im curious which you though was funnier

moonwalker741
oo oops, i meant to say after that, that white chicks wuz even funnier then dodge ball, but not by alot, its very close but white chicks wuz mor enjoyable

Cinemaddiction
"Stupid White Men" (and other sorry excuses for the state of the nation), and he doesn't think he's black.

Michael Moore, I have mixed feelings about. He's an opportunist who loves his country, more than Bush supposidly, and lays out alot of facts that the general media doesnt bother sharing. At the same time, he likes to stretch the truth, and throw out some extreme exagerrations, and fabricated lies and interviews to get his point across.

I appreciate his patriotism, but I don't necessary care for whistleblowers who come off as doing it more for themselves and a personal agenda.

Vengeance
meh w/e man he so thinks he black and if he doesn't he just wants to be, if you read the book you read about how hes scared of whites and feels more confrotable with blacks and so on.lol he so stupid, theres nothing wrong with blacks at all but to say there better peacefull, like realy thats being raceist right there on his own race what a reaterd i say.

ragesRemorse
you seriously gave white chiks a 4/5 ?

forumcrew
i saw white chicks at a free showing.. it was ok had some funny lines i wouldnt bother going to the theater to see it.. its a rental... everyone there that had seen it and dodgeball agreed dodgeball was funnier

BlackMamBA
I jus aw it wit mah friend and i thought it wuz Harlirous Mann!! I laugh so hard! laughing

BlackMamBA
SAMe HERE! cool

sexylilbabygirl
THIS MOVIE IS FUNNY I DONT KNOW WHY U PEOPLE GOT TO BE HATING BUT WE ALL HAVE DIFFERENT OPINIONS ABOUT STUFF SO I WONT ARGUE. SO YEAH LATER

sexylilbabygirl
ILL BE LAUGHING IF U PEOPLE WATCH THE MOVIE AND U JUST PRETEND U HATE IT BUT U LIKED IT. CUZ U KNOW U JUST BE LYING 2 URSELF

Evil Dead
and we'll be laughing when you try to get a job with those typing skills.

just playing stick out tongue ..........kinda

Cinemaddiction
After sitting through "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka!", I am convinced that the Wayans are throughly un-funny, as are ay of their subsequent projects, save maybe "Don't Be a Menace..".

Of course, it's all "ghetto humor", the likes of which I just can't relate to, and they thrive on.

Mo50cent&JZ
this movie was funny shitniz! I give two thumbs up, five stars, 5 out 5! Man! the Wayans brothas know their funny shit! Props to them. Dont want 2 give it away but White Chicks 2....looks lika is gonna happen. Props to Keenan and the music was alright.

And Fo you all critics! Y'all need to put some humor in yo life and stop dising and hating. Dont be so grouchy and go see it is some funny shitz!

Peace.

Evil Dead
come on now C-dic...........don't be lumping this horrid trash in with I'm Gonna Git You Sucka..........Git You Sucka is classic comedy.

Cinemaddiction
Didn't do anything for me, personally. I just watched it again the other day to reaffirm my opinion, too.

SnakeEyes
THIS MOVIE COULD POSSIBLY BE THE WORST COMEDY KNOWN TO MAN

botankus
Finally, a credible review!

WindDancer
Besides the originator of this thread, has anyone seen this movie? Or know someone that has seen it? I don't understand how this movie has earn 57.2 million? Who's watching this crap?

Agent Elrond
Is has got to be one of the few movies where nearly everyone here agrees: It sux!

50+ million? Why the hell are ppl seeing this movie. Interesting premise, but it lacks what really matters: talent!

All_For_Orlando
I havent seen it yet. but it looks like its gonna be funny/

BloomBabyGirl
i seen it and it was so funny tho they didnt have the part when they wree climbing stairs and the kids looked up they skirts

div
white chicks looks toal crap and i have no intention of wasting an hour or so atching crap!!!!

BloomBabyGirl
its good tho! and the wayans bros are the best! cept theyre gettin sued for white chicks confused

Mansons_slave
White chicks I believe was not a horrible movie but it wasnt what it was brought out to be! There was quite a few parts in there that I felt like I wanted to throw my popcorn at the screen and scream **** this junky ass movie! But on the positive side there were some laughs involved! I advise anybody who wants to see that movie rent it because in my opinion it is not worth seeing in theaters or buying right off the bat!what did you peeps think about white chicks?

Dr. Strangelove
Theres a thread about White Chicks in the movie forum so you can let your opinion of the movie known in their.

Clovie
what he said. ^^

and welcome to kmc.

yerssot
what clovie said big grin

pinsleepe
i thought you've already had a welcome thread.
if i'm wrong: WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!

WindDancer
Did anyone read that about the Wayans trying to make a Munsters movie? I think they simply lost it. Or they are trying to annoy ppl with their movies. The Wayans brothers doing a Munsters movie? Just idea sounds atrocious!

spidergrl
I loved white chicks!! My favourite parts was when they're going shopping and one of the chicks was trying on cloths and asking for marcus's opinion. And he's like, 'you look sexy'. she starts crying and is like, can't you see salulite sally?? Why doesn't some one throw shamu back into the ocean!! Marcus was like, 'I'll go get you some help......DOCTOR PHIL......OPERAH!!!........SOMEONE !!! '

ladygrim
Im sorry but if this is the quality of funny movies to come im gonna stop watching them

spidergrl
I was funny, you just don't take the stuff in it serously because they are mocking girls and there is a funny side to it.....

vampkitten
ok im gonna have to agree with ladygrim here that if this is what qualifies as a funny movie then i dont like funny movies at all. i really wasnt expecting much but my goddess was i ever let down.

Beastro
One word to desrice this flick undeniably horrible.The Waynes brothers have there movies but unfortunately this wasnt one of them.

spidergrl
wow!! the critics are hard today!!

Cinemaddiction
...or..undeniablyhorrible. yes

Beastro
Yeah as it turned out one word couldnt sum it up.

Cinemaddiction
I detest the Wayans Bros. personally. "Don't Be a Menace..." was a great spoof, but "Sucka" and their Scary Movie installments were crap. Those two especially geared for the "American Pie" crowd.

While it wasn't the absolute best spoof, "SM 3" marked the return of slapstick/spoofs greatest director in Zucker.

..and even the worst Zucker flick is better than the best Wayans flick.

Beastro
I dont like alot of the gross humor genre personally but "Scary Movie" was great."White Chicks" was just bad.

A4E
lol white chicks had its funny moments!!

Beastro
It does but it bad moments and plot holes oout number them

WindDancer
I'm Gonna Git You Sucka had some appeal because it was a spoof of Blaxploitation films from the 70's. It wasn't incredible funny but it had some charm. It was also appealing because it was Keenen's first directorial debut. Hopefully he can redeem himself in the upcoming Homey the Clown movie.

Beastro
The plot holes in this movie is amazing.

First off these girls look so hideous that I get so fustrated when nobody else can tell.

Second of all during the sleepover scene the girl hands are black and there friends dont even notice.

Just horrible.

Thoma5
This show is great...5 * to them...

T.M
i second that.

i haven't seen very many movies by them but after the Scary Movie, Movies ( blink ) i don't want to see anymore.

And i am not even going to contemplate watching the White Chicks thing it just looks horrible.

and what forumcrew said was right that really is badnews i turned the trailer off after a few seconds

BlackC@t
It was hilarious when the black guys dressed as white woman came down the run way posing like black people laughing

Beastro
Yeah uh really hilarious,ha. no expression

Jackie Malfoy
Yea it has been done.But I thought this movie was going to be stupid but I thought it was pretty good.Not good to buy it or rent it again but good for teh first time ever movie,
JM

Discos
Exactly dude, i aint seen it myself but it just looks like a pile of shite with a very poor plot.

The Wayans brothers are somewhat very amusing but this film doesnt look that good.

Beastro
Couldnt have said it better myself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.