Harry Potter vs Dare devil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Austinzilla
this is freaking gay

SUPERMANDAMAN
its gay how bad harry potter would tear up daredevil

FrothByte
what the shit?! this is a comic book forum, not a novel forum. but anyway, daredevil wins because he would mostly just dodge the spells which HP throws at him.

DarkCrawler
"Alakaz..."WHOMP! Harry Potter gets knocked out by Daredevils stick.

shaber
They don't really belong in the same context erm but HP would win, he can do Unforgivable Curses after a fashion yes

ScarletSpider
I think some people just need to quit posting.

vegeance
Haw daredevil would kill harry

SUPERMANDAMAN
Harry potter would make a force field that dare devil couldnt get through then use a spell to hold him in place then blast his head off and thats how it would happen.

SUPERMANDAMAN
and i dont think some people have to comment in my post if they dont like them rolling on floor laughing

Darth Jello
Daredevil took on mephisto. he could take harry.

DarkCrawler
Then, you can tell me, where he has actually made that kind of forcefield?

Lord Ryugen
I have nothing to say to this except...WTF What the f**k?

Linkalicious
I suspect Asian Hulk and SUPERMANDAMAN may be distant relatives...if not a married couple. yes

VENOMfanFAN
Woooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww!

SUPERMANDAMAN
harry potter can do what he wants he can fly on a broom how can DD catch him?

Austinzilla
well this is gay

Arachnoidfreak
yes

SUPERMANDAMAN
Damn dude dont comment then if its so gay

Bojangles
why not? thats what replying is for big grin

punkyhermy
U CAN'T EVEN COMPARE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!
blink What the f**k? wacko honestly!

DarkCrawler
This has to be the stupidest thread I have ever heard...

Bojangles
my thoughts exactly

Lord Ryugen
For the love of God this can't be serious. Harry would pull out his wand (don't laugh) get out half the spell then daredevil would snap his scrawny arm like a twig and give him a beating even Volodermort would pity.

DarkCrawler

Bojangles
hahahahahha! laughing thats so wrong dude!

bardock
this is gay. harry should be shot.

ScarletSpider
The limit of your vocabulary is "***" and "***". So, I would personally shut the hell up, if I were you.

I don't think some people, such as yourself, should post, speak, or even be born if they have nothing worthwhile to contribute.

Cosmo Kramer
DareDevil would just backhand Harry into a wall yelling, "Goddammit! Go fix me my chicken potpie *****!"

uQifg2WV
gonna agree with chicken potpie... because i might go gay for cartman.

crazyspinz
wow i hate harry potter, my sis thinks he can kill the hulk and surfer.....

uQifg2WV
well then... ya know your sister should read comics not harry potter... because you know comicbook characters dont mess around with other guys in the bathroom... he said wand... hehehehehehehehe

wrathofachilles
Harry Potter is a considerably weak wizard. From the books I've read *ex-girlfriend made me, shut up!* he rarely ever means to do what he does, and your sister must be 10 or something if she thinks a kid with extensive innate magical ability but very limited actual magical knowledge can take out Hulk or Surfer. Hermione would be a better match-up, lol.

crazyspinz
shes acualy like 19. she is just stuborn as hell

uQifg2WV
nuh uh times infinite... Surfer would be like buch dich and she would

uQifg2WV
if i were 19 id be stubborn

wrathofachilles
19? Wow. That goes beyond stubborn, that's just....well, I won't insult your sister, but...damn...lol.

crazyspinz
lol, she knows nothing of comics and olny saw the hulk movie and is a nerd............. wait, im on a comic book forum, wuts that make me....

uQifg2WV
your a nerd but im worse... i avidly play DnD

wrathofachilles
I played D and D when I was in high school. Nothing wrong with that. Of course I was a border-line sociopath, so I probably wouldn't use me as a model...

wrathofachilles
Correction: I AM a border-line sociopath. Sorry for the confusion.

uQifg2WV
crap there goes another person who i want to be like when i grow up

wrathofachilles
Ah, the things I could teach you young one....

uQifg2WV
All we are is like dust in the wind, dude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.