Flash vs Night Crawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SUPERMANDAMAN
who would win?

Austinzilla
OMFG HOW MANY OF THESE GAY P.O.S. THREADS ARE YOU GOING TO POST?!? miffed

SUPERMANDAMAN
as many as i want my friend

Austinzilla
yeah well shutup and go have sex with your dog miffed

SUPERMANDAMAN
I dont have a dog i think ur thinking bout urself buddy and why are you getting so agitaded Happy Dance

Austinzilla
because i feel like it

ScarletSpider
I agree with Austinzilla, someone really needs their kneecaps busted.

Austinzilla
yes this is stupid

flash would win anyways

marvel_star
wtf??? night crawler would win hand down...........
and austinzilla (lame name) the whole point in a forum is to see other peoples views on stuff... so why not go back to your loving dog and get a life.

SUPERMANDAMAN
for real

Austinzilla
i didnt make the name, it was a nick name

norrin radd

SUPERMANDAMAN
Near speed of light if he reaches the speed of light he would enter into the speed force and be stuck but i still think flash has got this one but night crawler would be able to dodge for a while.

Bojangles
a VERY LITTLE while

flash could create a vortex that would zap nightcrawler into another dimension and he would be too far away to teleport back

norrin radd
i said almost at the speed of light, same thing that near the speed of light, dogdge for a while ?? lolololololololol

matchless
Nightcrawler, all he'd have to do is whip out a sword, port from his dimension nest thing you know Flash has been sliced asunder

Swanky-Tuna
Nightcrawler doesn't kill... and even if he wanted to, Flash could punch him in the nose 14 times before Nightcrawler could even teleport.

DarkCrawler
More like 140 times.

nigel45
Flash has beaten teleporters before. Don't make me get the issue cause I know I no longer have it. Anyways, he beats Nightcrawler, probably easily.

teh_perfection
Flash could just chuck a pebble at his head and kill him like a bullet.

All within the first couple mili seconds of the fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.