JLA(Justice League of America)or MSW(Marvel Secret War)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Asian Hulk
Who could win?Marvel Secret War or Justice League of America?

Arachnoidfreak
the Secret War isnt a team, its an event! How are you gunna pit an event against people??

If you wanted to compare the DCU to the MarvelU, you could have said "Marvel Secret War vs Identity Crisis, which is better?"

OR "JLA vs Xmen" or "JLA vs Avengers"

Beyonder
Atleast we can still compile a team from that. It's not like we can't. And I'll say Marvel beacause they had Galactus, Thor, Magneto, Ultron, Enchantress, Dr. Doom, Molecule Man, and etc. Or just let the Beyonder have a crack at the JLA and Marvel would win this easily.

$p@wn
JLA. Warvel Sec. Wars hase (have?) a team, but they are assembled not by good will but by circumstances. Justice League for All assembled by good will, so, they win :-) (for me).

Beyonder
Good will doesn't mean anything to Galactus, Ultron, Doom, Molecule Man, or Magneto when they trample over the JLA. Marvel wins.

doctorstrongbad
Marvel secret war was the beginning of Spider-man's black suit which leads to venom. smile

Quick Freeze
The heroes kidnapped by the Beyonder were: Wasp, She-Hulk, Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye, Iron Man, Professor X, Nightcrawler, Storm, Wolverine, Rogue, Cyclops, Colossus, Lockheed the dragon, Hulk, Spider-Man, Mr. Fantastic, Thing, and the Human Torch.
The villains were Galactus, Dr. Doom, Kang, Enchantress, the Wrecking Crew (Piledriver, Wrecker, Thunderball, and Bulldozer), Lizard, Dr. Octopus, Absorbing Man, Ultron and the Molecule Man

so it depends, if its just the heros, i say jla, but if its the entire cast then it definately goes to msw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.