Howard the Duck vs. Donald Duck vs. Daffy Duck

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Austinzilla
??

i say Howard

shellie
hard choice . its a three way tie .

FrothByte
daffy duck outwits donald duck anyday. as for howard.... not quite sure.

DarkCrawler
But Howard knows Quack-Fu...

Austinzilla
exactly why he wins it goes like this

Howard the Duck
Daffy Duck
Donald Duck

bardock
daffy takes this since he is usaully being hunted donald and howard will be killed in the crossfire.

badsymbiote
Daffy Duck. Howard's Quack-fu would be useless if he couldn't catch Daffy. You know, he does that "woo-hoo, woo-hoo!" call as he bounces away toward an unpredictable location. Howard could never catch up. Plus, Daffy is the funniest, hands down. Any character that can still maintain a loyal following after 60+ years has gotta be doing something right.

Linkalicious
who won their little battle in the Ink and Pink Club?

badsymbiote
Hey--that battle wasn't over...

Lord Ryugen
Daffy all the way baby. Hail to the awsome power of ACME Inventions!

Spawnie
DAffy takes the win, he is just too crazy for both of them. Howard would get poweled by something of his, and donald would go crazy with Daffy.

Linkalicious
Warner Brothers would kick Disney's ass all day long. Howard the Duck is just a joke. Daffy takes this one while wearing his Duck Dodgers outfit, as long as Porky is there to look pretty.

Spawnie
LOL big grin

Lord Ryugen
Howard and Donald. No match for DUCK DODGERS OF THE 23 AND A HALF CENTURY.

eleveninches
DONALD!!!

what about uncle scrooge, and his 3 nephews.

tkitna
Daffy. The ducks been through hell and bounced back. I dont know if Donald or howard could take the abuse of having their beak shot off several times and wrapped around their head.

wuTa
howard the duck is too much of a player to get his ass kicked by daffy or donald

DarkCrawler
Im changing my vote. Daffy.

FrothByte
you couldn't even knock out daffy. hell he gets a 1 ton weight dropped on his head every day, and gets shot evey hour.

Gregory
Yeh. If being shot doesn't phase Daffy, I doubt that Quack-Fu would.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, Daffy has been shot by shotgun in the face countless times, he has been driven over, he has been squashed by countless objects, he has been exploded by dynamite, his beak has been ripped from his face...he is invicible.

muffin man
daffy duck as duck dodgers would be the ultimate duck QUACK

Fanboy
Donald did any of you see him in Kingdom Hearts he would freakin turns those others guys to dust with lighing.

teddygreen17
DAFFY DUCK

grey fox
daffy , but donald gets an honourable mention as he is slightly funny for a terets sufferer

DarkCrawler
Donald has the berserker rage, though.

CorderaMitchell
Donald.........

yugotank
Daffy because he's black.

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by yugotank
Daffy because he's black.

Daffy has always been my favorite loony tunes character. big grin And if you Donald is berserk, you've never seen 'Duck Amuck'. wink

Darth Macabre
Donald was in the Navy, he knows how to fight.

....then Darkwing Duck comes in and beats them all.

guy222
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

....then Darkwing Duck comes in and beats them all.

Donald FTW

Badabing
Daffy wins.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/untitled99999.jpg

starking
Originally posted by Darth Macabre

....then Darkwing Duck comes in and beats them all. Co-sign, Dw is badass. big grin

charlemagne9746
why did Daffy always job to Bugs Bunny?

Badabing
Originally posted by charlemagne9746
why did Daffy always job to Bugs Bunny? I hated that. Daffy needed at least one win.

charlemagne9746
who was the worst jobber in Looney Tunes?

Wile E. Coyote
Elmer Fudd
Yosemite Sam
Sylvester
Tom the cat(may not be looney tunes, but he jobbed to f'n jerry all the time)
others?

starking
why did Daffy always job to Bugs Bunny? Because he's the Superman of the Looney tunes universe, and they have to make the cooler characters like Daffy, look like crap in comparison. roll eyes (sarcastic)

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by starking
Because he's the Superman of the Looney tunes universe, and they have to make the cooler characters like Daffy, look like crap in comparison. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bugs did get beat one time. Damn, I can't remember who it was. Seems like to me, it was some kind of alien creature...and no, not the Martian.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Badabing
Daffy wins.

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j241/Badabing_2006/untitled99999.jpg http://www.uscg.mil/hq/g-cp/history/FAQS/DonDuck.jpg Batman< Pirate

starking
Bugs did get beat one time. Damn, I can't remember who it was. Seems like to me, it was some kind of alien creature...and no, not the Martian. Elmer has beaten him once, the gremlin did it, and the Tortoise made him look like an ass laughing. But that was kinda messed up, seeing how he cheated to beat him in a race. sad

Darth Macabre
Bugs did get beat one time. Damn, I can't remember who it was. Seems like to me, it was some kind of alien creature...and no, not the Martian. Bugs got beat by Elmer Fudd. shifty

KOqwN2zpvcM

charlemagne9746
Originally posted by starking
Elmer has beaten him once, the gremlin did it, and the Tortoise made him look like an ass laughing. But that was kinda messed up, seeing how he cheated to beat him in a race. sad

I remember the tortoise incident, but that was early bugs bunny....before bugs bunny was the shit...lol. I never saw the one where Elmer beat him. The gremlin...i think that's the one I'm thinking bout.

starking
I remember the tortoise incident, but that was early bugs bunny....before bugs bunny was the shit...lol. I never saw the one where Elmer beat him. The gremlin...i think that's the one I'm thinking bout. I think in the Elmer one, he went apeshit on Bugs Bunny and he was acting like him or something.

charlemagne9746
Here's another Looney Tunes VS.

Speedy Gonzalez vs Road Runner

Who wins?

guy222
Here's another Looney Tunes VS.

Speedy Gonzalez vs Road Runner

Who wins?

RR

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.