Teen Titan Character description Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stealth Agent
Here we can describe our characthers.

FRO§T
Here are the new stats

Titan Name: (Cyborg, Beast Boy ect.)
Powers:
Gadgets/Weapons:
Apperance: (umm not being sexust but for the guys choose between, athletic, or muscley, and muscley is like body builder type muscles)
Favorite Food:
Hobby:
Background:
Releative: (coz we need to be decendants)
Acting Type: (BEASTBOY=the never-serious, all ways joking around guy,
STARFIRE=the ditsy, clueless one,
CYBORG=the cool tough one,
RAVEN=the mysterious, emotionless one,
ROBIN=the serious, natural born leader, full of courage, choose one of these)

FRO§T
Titan Name: Frost
Species: What ever Raven is, coz im related
Powers: Telepathy, Elemental power of Ice (cryokinesis) and Darkness
Gadgets/Weapons: Leather Gloves, with Metal Studs on the knuckles
Apperance: Athletic, long jacket, shirt, boots, jeans
Favorite Food: Ice Cream
Hobby: Training
Background: Since born, was trained to be a Teen Titan, and know he finallly gets his chance to be one
Releative: Raven
Acting Type: Mostly Raven but some times when happy says funny things like BeastBoy

Arachnoidfreak
Name - Xander
Age - exact age unknown, estimated in the hundreds, maybe even thousands...
Race - used to be Human, but now, who the hell knows?
Eye Color - no iris, or pupil, completely white eyes
Skin color - Blue
Hair color - Jet Black
Build - Lean, muscular
Height - 6 foot
Weight - 180
Hobby: Art
Favorite Food: Chocolate
Abilities - Has a crystal embedded in his left hand, emits an energy he can make solid, he can shoot it...basically make anything he can imagine. He is also a great martial artist. he wields a Zanbatou(6 foot rod with a blade on the end).
Personality - Dark, usually serious, but may make a joke once in a while. a Loner for the most part. his mind is very complicated.

His weapons balance him. the crystal is evil, the zanbatou is good. If he loses the zanbatou blade, the crystal will overwhelm him, and he will become completely evil, and if he loses the crystal, he becomes completely good, almost angelic.

(says somewhere here that there has to be a connection to the original Teen Titan members, so here)

Xander was a monk of the church(more like cult) that worshipped the king of demons way back when Trigun raped Raven's mother, and he became close to Trigun himself. Trigun sent him to secretly keep watch on Raven, before the journey, that's when he got the crystal, during keeping watch of Raven, he started taking martial arts and got the zanbatou. Now that Raven, along with the original members of the Teen Titans is gone, he basically does what he wants...and now he wants to be a member of the New Teen Titans.

FRO§T
i need to write more things in the appearance

Titan Name: Frost
Species: What ever Raven is, coz im related
Powers: Telepathy, Elemental power of Ice (cryokinesis) and Darkness
Gadgets/Weapons: Leather Gloves, with Metal Studs on the knuckles
Apperance: Athletic, long jacket, shirt, boots, jeans, blue eyes, white with hair black tips, pale skin
Favorite Food: Ice Cream
Hobby: Training
Background: Since born, was trained to be a Teen Titan, and know he finallly gets his chance to be one
Releative: Raven
Acting Type: Mostly Raven but some times when happy says funny things like BeastBoy

Raventheonly
Name: Jason Irenculus
Titan Name: same
Species: Human/Azarath variant
Special abilites/Gadgets: Telekinetic, mage, swordsman, marksman, martial arts to a small degree.
NickName: Call me "J" and I'll kill you.
Apperance: 5'10" Black robe, black armor covering robe with longsword on left hip and plenty of smaller weapons in various places, topped off by the traditional blue cloak over all.
Favorite Food: Doesn't care
Hobby: Swordplay, Study dark arts, meditation, drill and train troops.
Background: Battlemage sent to assist Raven in her eventual battle for earth. Captain in the Azarath army and long time friend of Ravens. But arrived too late to be any help.
Acting type: Raven mixed with a Robin mentality.

(There are other children of Trigon of differnt species with similar powers, you could be one of those children... technically related to Raven)

FRO§T
omg raven got rapped seriously, but its a kids show, they wouldnt show that

Raventheonly
Not raven... her mother... and so did a lot of other women when Trigon was spreading his spawn.

FRO§T
who is this Trigon, and this happened in the cartoon network one too

Raventheonly
remember:
Trigon is Ravens father.. a demon who wishes only to turn earth into heck. Using his children to conquer everything.

FRO§T
i havent watched every episode of tt only 4 hehe

Arachnoidfreak
You do realize that the cartoon is based on a comic book and that the comic came first right? Not everything that is in the comic is in the cartoon.

FRO§T
dont yell at me

Raventheonly
He's not yellin. The comic is great and sometimes cartoons do little justice to the comic and its irritating. The cartoon doesn't tell you half the stuff i just did... they just say she has issues with her father.

FRO§T
i see, so when are we gonna start the rpg again from scratch

Raventheonly
when everyone reports who are in the group

FRO§T
k, and yeh have u noticed in my new i one i dont have wings, the power of darkness will let me fly like raven

Raventheonly
darkness? its telekinetics... the darkness is just portrayed in the cartoon because things moving at people without reason would look really strange.

A lot of people also call her a witch... because she uses a matra which sounds like magic words.

FRO§T
well then i can fly too

Beyond_Batman
Name: Night Wing
Species:Human
Special abilites/Gadgets: Special cool Gadgets like batman has Plasma disks(you know like the ones robin has he throws it and a plasma wave appers from it ) Batman boomarang thingy but exept instead of a bat I want an Eagle looking boomarang and all my gadgets look like eagles) and another eagle thingy when you press it a rope comes out and it ties itself up to somewhere and you can hold on to it. And I want a special little metal stick and when you press it it becomes big. I also have very cool kung fu and moves and all that stuff.
Appearence: A tall man with black hair that hasa black shirt with a blue eagle on it and black pants he is very strongh and handsome looking.
NickName: Night
Favorite Food:Uknown
Hobbyaving everybody

Background: Not much is known about him but he is a very handsome and nice heroe he did hundreds of good deeds

Stealth Agent
Titan Name: Superboy
Species: Kryptonian
Powers: Superman's strength, speed and X-Ray vision just not as developed.
Gadgets/Weapons: None
Appearance: Here's a base description of what he looks like
Favorite Food: Honey Nut Nutrition Bars
Hobby: Sports, Video Games
Background: Clark Kent's (Superman) nephew. Was discovered in a small clan of Kryptonian's in the far reach's of space by Superman. Each Kryptonian was dieing. dieing. Superman saw there was a baby who still had hope left.
He brought him back to earth and later he joined the teen titans.
Relative: not a descendant of the teen titans but of Superman.
Acting Type: .CYBORG=the cool tough one
He is no longer the naive kid i originally intended him to be

Also for NightWing that name is taken. From your description it doest't sound like the same NightWing from the comics

FRO§T
yeh go! Nutrition Bars

Stealth Agent
Oh snap i forgot the appearance

i take no credit for this and you can find it here

without the space between geocities. and com

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Dungeon/8752/goodwork.jpg

it won't let me put the image in for sum reason

Stealth Agent
and that didn't work

Any suggestions for how to put this pic in

Stealth Agent
alright now it should work

Shoelace
Titan Namemessedame
Species:Can I do the thing raven is? Because everyone is doing that.
Powers:Has no powers that he knows of for now. He knows martial arts at a high digree.
Gadgets/Weapons:He has a bow and different kinds of arrows.
Apperance:Lex has a cape that has a big callor that covers the bow but the arrows stick out. He is kind of muscular but not a body builder.
Favorite Food:Has none.
Hobby:Hunting and cooking.
Backgroundbig grinepends if I can be a relative to raven.
Releative:Raven if I can.
Acting Type:Acts like Raven

FRO§T
lex, i thort u had wind power, and i thort u were the funny beast boy type but oh well

Shoelace
O yeah I forgot about that power, ya I will be the beastboy type

FRO§T
so ur the comical relief guy, we need one of those, and i spose u can be related to raven, but u dont act like her

Shoelace
k

Geb8705
Titan Name: Geb
Species: Human
Powers: Terrakinesis-able to control earth material, summon lava flows, reshape rock
Gadgets/Weapons: Goggles, gloves, and hiking boots/shoes.
Apperance: Short, not very muscular, maybe a tiny bit chubby. (not fat) Not too long but shaggy brownish/red hair, brown eyes (glow yellow when he uses his powers.) Wears Light brown cargo pants, with a dark brown t-shirt over top of a dark grey lomg sleeved cotton shirt.
Favorite Food: Dirt Pudding, ice creams, cookies.
Hobby: Collecting stones and minerals, gemstones.
Background: After he found out about his powers he decided to put them to good use. He then began training, hoping to join the Teen Titans.
Releative: Terra (Tara Markov)
Acting Type: *What aboutTERRA??*

Stealth Agent
We need some girls and we should really try not to have the same type of ppl ovr and over.

Raventheonly
Garnet posted a long time ago with a tameranian (Starfire type) called Rebecca. Maybe she will join again.

Anyway here's my guy i found it somewhere and modified it a bit:

Shoelace
cool, do we need a pic of our guy?

FRO§T
i am making mine soon

Shoelace
well do we need a pic of our guy?

FRO§T
i can make urs if u want, but we dont need it

Shoelace
k and o

FRO§T
here is mine

Shoelace
so r u making mine? I am just making sure?

Shoelace
I am just making sure with out he ?

FRO§T
later

Shoelace
k

Arachnoidfreak
Xander:

Shoelace
thats cool how do you even make yours?

Shoelace
how do you make any

Geb8705
Those characters that Xander and Frost made look like they are from Hero Machine. I downloaded it and you can have a lot of fun. Just wondering but how old are Xanders and Frost's characters? Those Hero Machine pics look like they are older then Teen's. Not trying to sound snotty or anything. We sure do have a LOT of Raven fans. How many Raven-type characters are there going to be? How do I post a pic? I tried to put a link but I am not well known enough.

Raventheonly
copy and save then type something in reply box. preview spell check and at the bottom click browse.... by the way your ED avvy rocks. big grin

Geb8705
Yeah Ed is the shiz!! Anyway let me try:

Geb8705
Yeah it worked!! Thanks RTO!!

Raventheonly
right on

Shoelace
I am a Raven fan but I am going to kind of act like Beastboy

FRO§T
yeh i noticed that too, thats why ill make younger ones, that look more cartoony

Shoelace
so when are we going to start?

Geb8705
I cant post link yet...but ~Titanstower. com ~is a great sight for more info on characters. Its not the cartoons but its still the same characters.

Shoelace
cool

Arachnoidfreak
Did you even read my character post? His age is unknown. Hey, guess what, Nightwing is well into his 20s and STILL in the TEEN Titans(in the older comics), go figure!

Yes, im a Raven fan, but my character was a servant of Trigon himself, NOT a Raven descendant.

Also, yes its from the Hero Machine.

Geb8705
I didnt try to say it in a mean way. I was just wondering because a lot of the Titans seemed young and Xander looked older. What are we going to do about villians?

Shoelace
RTO makes them up

Shoelace
and the plot

Raventheonly
Srry guys my net collapsed for a while erm

Geb8705
You know if we run out of room we could always start an RPG at ************. I mentioned it earlier. They are so easy to use and we could get more people involved. Villians and such! It could be fun...Or we could just play here. With the board you get so much space. We could have the Tower and then each of us our own rooms. The Town, the ocean (Aqualad or something lol.) We could have journal rooms and ooc section just for general chat and tons more. Just a...suggestion. If not I am fine playing here. Especially if you guys want to stay with KMC.

Raventheonly
Villian i deas will be posted here.. if anyone has ideas feel free to post.

Shoelace
RTO go to the teen titan rpg

Raventheonly
I have and we need to postcomments and ideas here.

Shoelace
well we are waiting for you to say ok so we can start the new one over on the other thread.

Raventheonly
as Arachnoidfreak stated we should keep chatter and ideas to this thread

Arachnoidfreak
You mean, keep the chatter HERE, and keep the STORY thread clear, right?

Geb8705
Well of course we should have: Jynx, Gizmo and the other HIVE guy. Deathstroke and maybe Blackstar (Starfires evil sister) she would be old but you know it could work. Now that I think about all these guys would be old.

Raventheonly
thought i was in the other srry.. lol... i went back and forth like three times.

Raventheonly
not nessescaryly... we have NW and thats just an older Robin... (Blackfire by the way. )

Shoelace
so are we going to start soon? or get more ideas?

Raventheonly
proper stories take a bit of thought so we wil probably start tommarrow.. by the way we should get a female or two here... anyone have any ideas on who they can ask?

Shoelace
Garnet

Shoelace
also known as lady_yuna

Shoelace
well?

Geb8705
I meant Blackfire but I was thinking of Star lol. We should find someone and ask them to join. We dont even have one female?? I told my friend and she said to remind her tomorrow. Also the bad guys could be somewhat older or they could somehow be brought back in age or something. We could figure it out.

Shoelace
that is why we are listing female people that we could ask

Geb8705
I dont know anyone besides you guys...sorry. Oh nvm My friend DiamondSkinX is a member here maybe they would be a girl.

Raventheonly
Ask garnet then Shoelace and ask your friend Geb. We can wait till tommarrow.

Geb8705
I just checked they dont get on anymore and I wouldnt know how to reach them...sorry.

Raventheonly
stinks....We start tommarrow unless something interesting happens.

Geb8705
We should just go find a random female online here and beg her lol. I think we should have a girl Cyborg. So lets see: Xander, Frost, NW, Jason, Superboy, Lex, and Geb is who we have so far. Its funny that they're all Male!! lol. We need gurls~ What happened to the one gurl who played the Starfire type girl. Was it Rebecca?

Raventheonly
That was Garnet.

Geb8705
Ohhh ok I found her and pm'd her. She isnt online tho...

But its late hope we start tomorrow. night wink

Raventheonly
later .

Arachnoidfreak
Ok, I've noticed alot of nitpicking about age...forget about it! Yes, its the TEEN Titans, but they don't have to ALL be Teens! Notice, Slade in the cartoon is well into his 20s.

In the comics(i mean the later issues of the older comics, they just came out with a new volume, but that's not what im talking about) Nightwing is at least 22. Starfire? also in her 20s. Raven? ALOT older than 20(as in hundreds, Trigon raped her mother WAY before the Titans even existed). Cyborg? in his 20s. i think Beastboy may actually be the only one in his teens(probably around 18 or 19).

Raventheonly
He's right.... newer comics are just called Titans or "new" titans... only the original has to do with "teen" but we should not be excessively old.

Stealth Agent
I don't think it mater's what age villians are? or it shouldn't. Im still confused with this whole NightWing thing is Matrix Neo or whatever his new SN is the same NightWing from the comics. Cause his description doesn't look like it.

Stealth Agent
Also we shouldn't start untill we have an assembled team which needs atleast two gurls.

Raventheonly
I agree to with silent... anyone got anyone ?

Stealth Agent
I just PMed Trinity_Matrix

Raventheonly
sounds good.

Shoelace
I PM Garnet yesterday

FRO§T
i can try and get some one

Shoelace
k but who?

Shoelace
I am going to try somthing,
roll eyes (sarcastic)
stick out tongue

Shoelace
how do you get a pic to move across the thing?

Shoelace
sad
laughing

FRO§T
naoigfhahgfl
put it all together

Geb8705
So any word from the girls?

Raventheonly
nada yet.

Geb8705
I pm'd Ladygrim and told her about it and asked her to join. No pm back tho'. Hey if we could name this thread or if we had a board what would we call it??

Arachnoidfreak
Are we getting the new plot underway or what?

Raventheonly
we are waiting until we get at least two girls on the team as silent pointed out. an plot suggestions are helpful PM if you like.

Geb8705
Well...I dont think we are doing anything untill we get at least two girls. I have asked three, so hopefully soon.

Ooops I posted like a second after RTO. Sorry.

Shoelace
k

Shoelace
gunsmilie nono rifle furious rip

Raventheonly
i'm workin on plot... so no worries big grin

Shoelace
k

Geb8705
I wish those girls would respond. girls....no2

Shoelace
So RTO you like two girls on this thing? Why don't you ask them.

Geb8705
Ladygrim pm'd me saying ok. but she never posted her character. And Garnet never responded.

Shoelace
can someone give me a good title, I have had this one up for along time

Shoelace
ok we could use a girl

Geb8705
How about...nope nothing. Sorry I cant think of one. Try to tie it into your username. *no pun intended*

Shoelace
I'll just wait tell someone thinks one for me.

Shoelace
I am going to change a little, i am now related to speedy

Geb8705
Sweet I thought thats who you sounded like lol. Speedy rocks!

Beyond_Batman
SHUT THE **** UP!!!!!! YOU BOTH IDIOTIC CREATURES LOOK HOW MUCH YOUVE POSTED SHAME ON YOUR FREAKEN BUTTS!! NOW STOP IT!

Shoelace
ya

Shoelace
why we are not going to do the rpg on this

Beyond_Batman
Just we are but stop positng unneeded Posts look how much junk you have posted! You thrash the communinity forums like a piece of paper!

Raventheonly
its not the story thread though... this is the character and disscusion forum wink

Shoelace
ya what ^ he said so dont be so mean

FRO§T
well can we start now, coz its tomorro now

Geb8705
Sorry Batman! Geeze, its not like we are going to run out of room. Besides we arent off topic anyways. What makes you think you can just yell at us like that!?

FRO§T
but when are we gonna start

Geb8705
I dont know I am pretty sure that RTO said we have to have at least 2 girl. So lets go out and do some recruiting!!!

Yuna33
how dose this work?

Lianslo
OOC: how do i join embarrasment

FRO§T
fill out this

Titan Name: (Cyborg, Beast Boy ect.)
Powers:
Gadgets/Weapons:
Apperance: (umm not being sexust but for the guys choose between, athletic, or muscley, and muscley is like body builder type muscles)
Favorite Food:
Hobby:
Background:
Releative: (coz we need to be decendants)
Acting Type: (BEASTBOY=the never-serious, all ways joking around guy,
ROBIN=the serious, natural born leader, full of courage, choose one of these)

Daisy Duke
Name - Myra
Age - 16
Race - (help)
Eye Color - Grey with black outline
Skin color - Pale
Hair color - Black with red streaks
Build - Toned
Height - 5' 4"
Weight - 115
Hobby: Art, acting, and drums
Favorite Food: Sushi
Abilities - levetation and Telecantics
Titan name: Tezzie

FRO§T
daisy, u need a relative, and who are u going to act like
BEASTBOY=the never-serious, all ways joking around guy,
ROBIN=the serious, natural born leader, full of courage

Daisy Duke
Robin

FRO§T
u act like robin, or u are related to him, or both

Daisy Duke
both

Raventheonly
they will act.. being related is too complicated.

Geb8705
Not to be mean but RTO said earlier online no more Raven type charrys. There's always Aqualad well you could be Aquagal, Wondergirl type, and Starfire type. And many more...repeat no to be mean or snotty.

Lianslo
lets not lie...i don't know what i'm doing, but i'll give this a go anyways (i think it would be helpful if i'd have watched the show)

Titan Name: Autumn
Species: ???
Powers: ???
Gadgets/Weapons: ???
Apperance: Brown chin length hair, brown eyes....
Favorite Food: pasta
Hobby: music
Background: ???
Releative: ???
Acting Type: i guess i'll pick beast boy, but i think i'd like to change it to beast girl smile

confused i think i need to go watch the show or something....

Geb8705
oops i always post like a second too late

Raventheonly
hey dasiy and li and yuna.. they convinced you to come ehh.... big grin

Daisy Duke
no ill act like beastboy

Raventheonly
just think superhero pwers you would like to have... you don't need to watch the show big grin

Daisy Duke
frost did stick out tongue

Lianslo
^ ditto smile

Raventheonly
i got talked into coming a long time ago... big grin but i found out that its actually pretty fun.

Daisy Duke
coo' sooooooo what do we do

Geb8705
so who all has telekinetics?

Lianslo
i'm just not very well versed in these matters...like super powers and such things....if this were harry potter i could definately do it....but i'm struggling here...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>