Why SNL Sucked

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuTa
i was think how come SNL hasnt been funny lately and i realized the hosts they;ve had lately are really shitty...donald trump and christiana aguerilla i mean c'mon these people arent funny and they cant act either so now wonder the shows been suckin

forumcrew
christina aguilera actually did an amazing job.. she rehearsed a lot and played her characters very well.. her kym catrell impersination was dead on

wuTa
yea ok i'll give her that...that skit was funny but all the other things all i say i didnt think were funny

forumcrew
you also have to keep in mind the host doesnt write it.. a lot of how funny it is, is simply wether or not it was written well.. it doesnt seem to me most host try too hard to really get into their characters.. she seemed like she really put effort into it

wuTa
true but the hosts at least needs to know how to act and have good timing cozin there in most of the sketches and most of them sketches are writtin around them

Dr. Strangelove
Reasons why SNL sucks?

Jimmy Fallon, he is so embarrassingly unfunny it's almost sad.

FlappingMangera
I think the reason SNL has gone down hill is the cast, I don't see these guys making it big on their own anytime soon

snoopy43
AAAWWW! Yamean ya won't run out and see the next Tina Fey movie? The Donald Trump SNL was painful. The show stinks because it lost it's ''edge'' a long time ago. It was funny because most shows wouldn't do the kind of humor they were doing. Now every show wants to be a little edgy at times. Plus a lot of the humor on SNL is kind of obvious. You can see the punchline coming a mile away.

Myth
Maybe it sucks because Conan O'Brian use to write for SNL and he GOD! Now he isn't there and the show has gone downhill.

Painkiller
no no no it should be cancelled leave it to the masterminds on mad tv

BadKitty
you are dead to rights on that myth...connan is super witty and the show has suffered with terrible writing and acting for sometime now...it hurts me to watch snl,it use to be one of the best shows on tv now it just sucks.

wuTa
conan left the show like 12 yrs ago and it was still funny with farley, sandlor, and ferrell and conan wsnt writting when they were on

FlappingMangera
yeah, conan is the man, the good ol days when he wrote for the simpsons too

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.