Snake Eater Roming

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

'Vegeta'
well i am a big fan of the metal gear solid series i have beatin both of them so far and about the 3rd on snake eater i hear that there is goin to be some free roming in the jungle like for instence if you have to get some were in the game there will be more choices of which path you can take and you can walk around the jungle killing animals? Well i was just wondering if this is true or just anouther romer?

bardock
i feel it will be very good. it starts in the jungle and then you work your way into a complex.enemies will also travel in a group of four and camo will be very important.

SaTsuJiN
well think about it.. even in mgs2 there were multiple ways to navigate big shell. Im pretty sure when you involve such an expansive environment as a jungle, that you have to be prepared to grant the player various methods of passage depending on the playstyle.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.