Bill Vs Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Yassin
Bill,the ruthless Assassin trained by Pai Mei and Hattori Hanzo and who wield the Sword of Hanzo's against Weapon X...who will win?

MARTIAL ARTS:

-BILL: trained by Pai Mei,the Evil Kung-Fu master who lived over 500 years. Bill(s also qualified as a Martial Arst Master

Wolverine: Trained by different sensei's in many different fighting styles

Conclusion: Bill would kick Wolverine's ASS

SAMURAI:

BILL: Trained by Hattori Hanzo, and wields the Sword of Hanzo. A Hattori Hanzo sword has steel surpassing the human craft skills.

Wolverine: As a former Samurai,he knows how to fight with a katana. Wolverine uses his own Claws....undestructible Adamantium Claws.

Conclusion : As Bill's sword clashes against Wolverine Claws....Bill's Hattori Hanzo sword swings in the air as Wolverine deliveres the Final Slash...Bill's death.

So eventually Wolverine would Win...(they are both my heroes)

Linkalicious
Bill couldn't kill Wolverine with a Samurai sword. I've got a comic where he's got two of them stuck in him like he's a pin cushion, and he just rages right through it like they aren'ed even there.

bardock
wolverine kills bill(no pun intended i swear). wolvie is one of the best h2h combatant in marvel add claws bill is killed.sword to claws think about it. althought wolvie vs blond would be good.

Yassin
Yeah...my point exactyl..Wolverine would winsmile

Bojangles
screw Bill...his movies sucked too...he cant defeat Wolverine...Wolverine has the highest fighting skills of anyone in the Marvel Encyclopedia...thats including Blade, Daredevil, Elektra, Kingpin, Punisher, Iron Fist, Hulk, and Sabretooth

Yassin
HAHAHa,his movie ROX smile

Bojangles
Kill Bill?? sick

Yassin
Yeah Kill Bill......it's weird..you like comics,but you hate Kill Bill? There's something wrong.....but anyways it's possible...IT STILL ROX

Linkalicious
Kill Bill was a great movie....I don't consider them two movies...just one.

Spawnie
It is one movie, it got done in two parts cuz it's too much to sit through a 4 to 5 hour movie.

Kill Bill was great! The fights, the anime, the everything.

Wolverine eats Bill for lunch anytime, and then he uses the HAnzo sword as a toothpick. Wolverine says " U taimed your last snake BUB!"

Bojangles
what comic label is Bill under anyways? is it Dark Horse?

Arachnoidfreak
I thought Tarentino made up the whole storyline, not that it was a comic first.

Bojangles
no i heard from like everyone that it was a comic...a little known comic...but i could be mistaken

Arachnoidfreak
Well, I dunno.

WindDancer
He did! QT and Uma worked together on creating the characters and the storyline. That's why it says based on characters created by Q&A (Quentin and Uma)

Wolverine vs Bill??? Ah come on! that's a little bizzare. No way Bill can kill Wolvie. A good fight would be like this:

Wolverine and Deathstrike vs. The Bride and Pai Mei.

Arachnoidfreak
Wolverine AND Deathstrike? Yea, ok, they both have amazing healing factors and 10-12 inch claws, no way The Bride(as good as she is) and Pai Mei will win.

Yassin
Heheheh .spoiler ahead so : Well the bride and Pai Mei are capable of striking with the Five palm heart technique...so i quess they win smile

Spawnie
Pai MEi was so funny smile. That 5 palm thing reflect kinda on the manga Hokuto No Ken (fist of the north star - Ken Shiro). Ken also destroys his enemies with the art of Hokuto. He just punches pressure points on your body and makes it explode. You should get this anime and watch it! It's oldish but has kick ass action. The dubbed version in English is also cool.

Yassin
Haha Yeah i know the manga,Ken of he Northstarr...he always fights Bikers right? I saw the manga when i was just a kid..i loved all that blood..smile

Arachnoidfreak
They can't use the technique without palms...Wolverine can just cut them off.

WindDancer
Pai Mei is a powerful Kung Fu Master. He wouldn't have to use the the 5 point palm exploding heart technique on Wolvie. He most likely peck his eyeballs out leaving Wolvie blind. Then he would Kung Fu Wolvie to the ground!!

The Bride can use her Hattori Hanzo sword to behead Deathstrike. Or she can always use Gogo's chain weapon to fight Deathstrike.

Arachnoidfreak
lol, peck them out...he'll grow new ones! That would take some time though. Also, Wolverine lived in Japan(for 100 years or something like that), and was a samurai. I think he knows how to fight.

The sword would not go through Deathstrike's neck, theres bone there, laced with adantium.

BTW, Kung-Fu is chinese, Pai Mei is Japanese, he would never learn it. The Japanese and Chinese have strict traditions against mixing martial arts.

Spawnie
Actually u're right about the KUng Fu , but u're mistaken about Pai Mei.
Pai Mei is not Japanese. I'll doublecheck this, but I remember pai mei getting mad at Uma cuz she didn't know chinese. She spoke in Japanese to him and he was really pissed off. Not that he doesn't know how to speak Japanese, it's just what u said, they don't like eachother.
During the time of the Samurai, Japanese lords treated chinese ppl as slaves and inferior race.

Uma knew how to fight before she came to Pai Mei, she went there just to extend her knowledge. Hence the 5 palm tecnique.

Bojangles
that was a crap movie

bardock
wolvie is trained in a better style of fighting.so it does not matter how long someone trains in an inferior style of martial arts if there is better style. the better style wins.they train in frilly wussy stage kung fu. wolvie has trained in ju jutsu and many other styles.not to mention his streetfighting skill.

'Vegeta'
The wolve man tkes bill in 5 seconds falt! maybe 4 iif he is pisted off!

WindDancer
True, Deathstrike skeleton has adantium, but the Bride's sword is one of Hattori's finest !!! He even said it that it was his best sword! god can be cut with the sword. stick out tongue

Arachnoidfreak
lol, yes i saw that, god would be cut with the sword, but god isnt made of adamantium shifty stick out tongue

Who am i thinking of? The guy who made the swords isn't Pai Mei? friggin crap, i can't remember who Pai Mei is. Because if the guy who made the swords is Pai Mei, he is Japanese, hence using Japanese steel to make the swords(a Chinaman would never do that)

WindDancer
lol! Pai Mei is the guy who trained the Bride in Vol. 2. The guy who made the sword is Hattori Hanso. Pai Mai is the one with the white long eyebrows and he loves to stroke his white beard.

Come to think about it he is a very old man. He might be tougher than I thought. According to Bill story Pai Mai kill an entire Shaolin monastery. That's pretty good for an old man.

Yassin
Wolverine lived in Japan in about 100 years...that's true,maybe he was trained by Hattori Hanzo the aight. But only strong students get a Hattori Hanzo,Bill was the only one. As for Kung-fu,he was trained by a Kung-fu master who lived over 700 years!!!! So he had time enough to train..right? Bill kicks Wolverine's ASS but Wolfie has superman human powers,like healing....and Wolverine has a condition far beyond Bill's. Eventually Wolverine would win,but Bill is the better fightersmile

Arachnoidfreak
I knew i should have watched Vol 2.(still haven't seen it)

Spawnie
I thought u saw Vol 2, damn lol. Everything will be clear to ya when u see it. Pai mei is in Vol2, u'll the what kind of a man he is, lol. It was a nice touch with such character.

vu_Quang
you know this is NO CONTEST. inside bill's normal line off offense guns and sword wolverine would own him. i'd like to see deadpool vs wolvie though. btw kill bill was based on "the bride" i dont know what this is but it says this either in the begining or ending of kill bill the movie.

Wynndar
the bride is a Novel....and although think wolverine would edge out a win because of his strength and healing ability, as far as fighting ability is concerned, Wolverine isnt even in Marvel's top fifteen fighters, but oh well

animeelf
wolverine's just hot.. so right there he wins automatically big grin

Never
Wow, this is so off-base it is ridiculous. Wolverine has had his ass kicked by Sabretooth, Elektra, stopped dead in his tracks by Daredevil, and in no way is even CLOSE to Iron Fist's equal.

Highest fighting skill? laughing out loud

bardock
wolvie has fighting level of 7 according to marvel.com. this is the highest it can be.

Wynndar
well u should read more comics because everything Never just said has been demonstrated in comic books...just because he has a 7 doesnt mean he's the best...and those stats r clearly wrong because Daredevil and Elektra have both dropped wolvie...wolvie almost gets killed by sabretooth in every fight but Daredevil took out Sabretooth with one strike? yet i think they rate daredevil's fighting a 5 or something ridiculous...i dont think the site rates Black Panther, Shang Chi, Iron Fist, Karnac, Mister X, Mantis, Moondragon, Stick, and a gang of other people...all of them r better fighters and half the people i have mentioned have kicked wolvie's butt...have u ever heard of the Shredder?...not from Ninja Turtles....he's a lame ass guy that looks like Deadpool on smack but he dresses like the leader of Cobra from GI Joe and he has one huge knarled clawed hang...he almost killed wolvie..this guy was a total "dooooosh" bag...I love wolvie, he is my third favorite character, but i dont like him for his fighting skills, thats not what makes him so great...
p.s. i know its really spelled douche

Jason Wyngarde
wolvie is one of the best fighters in marvel

SnakeEyes
whoever started this thread should not have. wolverine obviously wins this no contest. this is pointless

ScarletSpider
David Carradine totally owns Hugh Jackman. He was in Kung Fu!

But yeah. Wolvie would easily kill Bill...as it were.

FeceMan
What about Bill Clinton vs. Wolverine?

Jason Wyngarde
he did not have sexual relations with that mutant

manjaro
wolvie would own bill and bot just in a split sec either , he would probably torture him a little.

I mean come on, what much can you say for a guy who got killed by a lady who touches him on the chest 5 times

betty717
bojangles, i'll put my money on snake/eyes anyday

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.