Hogwarts: Next Generation (HP/Multi-Authored)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElmStreetFan01
Just come on in... Type down thoughts and characters for the story.

SlayerChick1188
I am SO up for the child of Ron and Hermoine...but that's just me big grin

ElmStreetFan01
kool.

Miranda Cho Potter
Parents: Harry Potter (Believed to be deceased) and Cho Chang
Eyes: Green
Hair: Black

DIBWILLPAY!
This looks more like an unhosted rp but okay

Sonia Hubert
Parents: Dawn and Mihael Hubert
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown

Garnet
Heather Weasley
Parents: Hermonie Granger and Ron Weasley
Eyes: green
Hair: red

ElmStreetFan01
Let the story begin.

Garnet
(Where will we be?)

ElmStreetFan01
~Train Station, Platform 9 3/4~

Garnet
(Can you start first? I have writers block right now.)

ElmStreetFan01
Miranda Potter (daughter of Harry and Cho Potter) walks up to the where the platform would be. Then Heather Wesealy walks up to Miranda.

Garnet
"Hey! I'm Heather Weasley. You know we met at a party or something. I think your father, Harry, was hosting it. It was just any old party I think. Anyways so your starting this year? Don't worry you'll have lots of fun. Hogwarts is just that," said Heather. She smoothed out a wrinkle on her new cloak. She was nervous meeting new friends.

Miranda could tell she was Weasley by the red hair. But what was different was she didn't have hand me down robes probably because Ron had a great job at Gringotts. Also she was different by Hermonie's green eyes that she inherited. Boy, the Weasleys had a whole new generation ahead of them.

ElmStreetFan01
"Yeah, I remember, Heather... 'Little' Heather?"

Guardian_Rikku
(Hm...may I hop in as well? Or is it too late?)

ElmStreetFan01
(Come on in)

Guardian_Rikku
(Alrighty ^^)

(Hm....*is trying to think of two parents...*)

ElmStreetFan01
We need a third friend for Miranda.

Guardian_Rikku
(I know....but my brain is blocked of parent ideas....hold on a minute please.)

ElmStreetFan01
k

Guardian_Rikku
(I cant think of anything....)

ElmStreetFan01
(me neither)

Guardian_Rikku
I've got it!

Name: Lynn Alicia Wood
Parents: Oliver Wood, Alicia Spinnet
Eyes: Dark or light green, depends on her mood.
Hair: Long dark brown hair that she usually keeps in a pobytail or a funky way.

Lynn is absolutely fantastic at Quidditch, just like her mother and father. She can easily play every position, but when playing beater she is not as great. She plays Keeper at school on her team.

(Sound ok?)

ElmStreetFan01
~cool, my character winds up as seeker of Ravenclaw... oops, spoiler~

Guardian_Rikku
(Lol, thats ok. Btw, Lynn is a Gryffindor. I just think it seems normal since her parents were both Gryffies.)

ElmStreetFan01
(kewl)

Guardian_Rikku
Also awaiting the train stood Lynn Wood. although this young 12 year old was only that, 12, she was know pretty well around school by everyone. Mainly because of her personality and Quidditch abilities. She had a small grin on her face. She could not wait to get to school and see everyone--and play quidditch.

Lynn turned to see two others. Being as social and friendly as she was to strangers, she approuched them both. "Hello."

ElmStreetFan01
"Hi, Miranda Potter"

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn shook her hand. "Nice to meet you, Miranda. I'm Lynn. Lynn Wood," She said, nodding. She then turned to Heather. "And....You must be Heather Weasly."

ElmStreetFan01
"You're father's Oliver Wood, right?"

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn grinned, nodding. "Yep. He play professional Quidditch now. He's been doing it since he graduated Hogwarts." Lynn really didn't want to sound like she was bragging.

"And my Mum's Alicia Wood." She then paused for a minute. "I know who your parents are. Cho Potter, and the ever famous Harry potter." She then turned to Heather. "And your Mum and Dad are Ron and Hermoine Weasley."

ElmStreetFan01
"My dad's dead."
~go to the thread, Second Chances by me in this section~

Guardian_Rikku
(Ok, I'll brb to read it real quick)

ElmStreetFan01
~k~

Guardian_Rikku
(Actually i'll read it and do this at the same time. I have 2 kmc windows open ^^)

Lynn blinked. Miranda seemed to be so blunt about it. Of course, Lynn knew of Harry's death. Oliver and Alicia were devastated about it.

lynn decided to change the subject. "Are you two into Quidditch, or on a team?"

ElmStreetFan01
"I'm a seeker for Ravenclaw."

Guardian_Rikku
"Awesome." She said, smiling again. No wonder why she was so known, She was very friendly.

"If you didn't know, I'm the Gryffindor Kepper. I made it last year, my first year a Hogwarts."

(Hey, wait....if this is Miranda's first year, how is she the Ravenclaw seeker?)

Garnet
"Hi. I am Hermonie Granger and Ron Weasley's child. Aren't you in my house? We worked on that essay together for Snape. That so much fun! It was teh first time I ever got an E on Potions. To tell you the truth I'm just average in it. I watched you play Quidditch your pretty good," said Heather. Many freckles were dotted across her face. Also the Weasley hair was so obvious on her head. "I can dye my hair if I want to. But I don't. People know me better this way."

"Anyways hello. Your from Ravenclaw? Aren't you their amazing seeker? Your awesome!"

ElmStreetFan01
"Thanks."

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn searched her memory, then nodded. "Oh yah! I remember now. We worked all night, cause we kept goofing around. I haven't had that much fun with Potions in a while...Thanks. I love playing Quidditch, it's my life,"

The train pulled up. The trio walked aboard, trying to find the best seats. The walked into an empty compartment and sat.

ElmStreetFan01
"I wish my dad was able to see me."

Garnet
"What happened to him?" asked Heather.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn sent her a worried look. She knew exactly what happened, but kept quiet.

ElmStreetFan01
"He was suppose to be on a mission with Ginny Weasely until he was supposely killed by Voldimort. Voldimort murdered him the same way he murdered my grandsparents."

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn bit her lip. She fidgeted.

ElmStreetFan01
Miranda had tears running down her face.

ElmStreetFan01
"I miss him alot."

Summoner_Yunie
"That's terrible. Nobody told me. Ron should've told me at least," said Heather.

ElmStreetFan01
Miranda tried to wiped away her tears, but they kept coming.

Guardian_Rikku
"It's alright." She said. lynn looked about for a distraction. "Erm,"

but she needn't look far. The candy trolly stoped. Lynn took out a bunch of coins and bought at least half the cart. She spread it out. "Dig in,"

Summoner_Yunie
"Yum," said Heather.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn tossed Potter a chocolate frog. "Eat up!" She said. She took a bag of jelly beans, careful to not eat boogie flavor, or liver for that matter. "Once I'm pretty sure i got dung, and dirt," She said, giggleing.

ElmStreetFan01
Miranda ate the frog. Her card was Harry Potter. Miranda started to cry again.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn mutter, "Oh great,"

"Listen Miranda, crying won't help. He wouldn't want you to cry." She said.

ElmStreetFan01
"You're right." Miranda pulled the book that Harry got from Hagrid. She turn to the page where it had Harry, Ron and Hermione.

<Tidus>
Name: Kyle Potter

Parents: Harry Potter, Cho CHang (Brother of Miranda)

Info: IN Gryffindor plays as a seeker... He also wants to quallify for an Auror in the future like his dad. He has a sister that is going first year. He was picked as a perfect.

Kyle opened the doors and sat down next to them "Damnit!! I was placed as a Perfect.... Those peaple dont let me rest! Foruko Tika cased a boogy charm on Florinda Doris because Florinda took a green jelly bean which looked like an apple one but it was a booger one and Foruka ate it...Oh jees!" sais Kyle as he looks up at Marinda "Yep this your first year at Hogwarts Dont worry your lucky!" chuckles Kyle "Im the gryffindor perfect and beileve me its nice to have perfects as brothers" He suddenly heard a vomiting sound "THat must be those vomiting candys..." sighed Kyle as he went out of the cabin and said something as all the vomit in the floor dissapeared he took out a napkin out of his pants and gave it to the person who vomitid. He went back to the cabin and said "Oh yeah I forgot to intruduse(Spelling?) myself Im Kyle Potter 5th year 16 years Perfect.....Mirandas older brother..."

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn looked up. "I know you, you know me." She said, sticking out her tongue. They were both on the Gryffindor team.

ElmStreetFan01
"Kyle."

<Tidus>
"Oh Yeah Your the one who got hit by the umbrella last year ouch...." said Kyle " And Yes what is it Mirinda??

Guardian_Rikku
"That was not funny! It was my first game, and first Year, and I got hit by an umbrella! But at least we won the game."

<Tidus>
"Hey I wasnt laughing at you" chuckled Kyle "But you did save many goals......"

ElmStreetFan01
"Mom, told you not to bother me."

<Tidus>
Suddenly the train stopped everything went cold and the lights went out the window was starting to be covered in ice. Kyle picked up his wand "Damn dementors! Third time in a row and they check out train. If anybody feels like Happy thouths are being sucked away from them tell me My dad taught me the Patronus." said Kyle.

<Tidus>
"Hmmmm Miranda.... I have too if you behave bad im a Perfect! Besides im not bothering you" said Kyle to Miranda as he saw Lynn shivering he took off his coat and gave it to her.

Guardian_Rikku
"Save many goals? I let one in. That's my job."

<Tidus>
(a Keeper defend the rings and not let the quaffles in...)

Guardian_Rikku
(opps my late post)

Lynn rolled her eyes back as she heard the Dementors rattling breat. No....no! "No!" The last thought escaped her lips.

Guardian_Rikku
(I know. Meaning the opposing team scored only once. She only let one in.)

<Tidus>
One dementor looked into the cabin. Kyle looked up to him his wand at his hand he looked around to see if he was sucking anybodys happines...

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn gripped the seat untill her knuckles had no color left at all.

Guardian_Rikku
(...)

<Tidus>
The dementor just walked past the cabin. The Dementor left the train as all the clouds and thunders dissapeared and grass and sun appeared. They drove till the night when they arrived at Hogwarts. Everybody went out of the Train and Kyle said Bye and left the train he stode in front of all the gryffindors as they gathered near him. When everybody was there they went on carriages to hogwarts.They were all lead by Kyle to the great hall were everybody sat and waited till the first years come and be told into which groups they go Kyle said good luck to Miranda after he left the train. Miranda went with Hagrid on the Cannoes.

Guardian_Rikku
Meanwhile Heather and Lynn rode in the carrages, talking.

At the Great hall they sat. A swarm of students crowded to say hello and such to Lynn. Being on the Quidditch team helped your socail status quite a bit...

<Tidus>
WHen everybody gathered around Kyle after the train he got a very big applause he felt proud.

Guardian_Rikku
(Applause? Why?)

Lynn could have suffocated from her many 'fans'. Finally when Dumbledor called everything to order, they had to go back to their seats.

<Tidus>
"At first I want to show you our new and fresh Perfects! They were picked out very carefully..." Grinned Dumbeldore "At first form RavenClaw are George Duoblug! and Kate Yulie.." everybody applauded. "For Gryffindor our Perfect is Kyle Shafran who is not only a perfect but one of the most best seekers in the hogwarts history......" all of the Gryffindor table started jumping at Kyle and applauding. Everybody liked them and everybody liked that he was the perfect. They were exoecting some nerd freak but they liked Kyle. He was cool fresh and not soo smarty pants. Kyle fell down almost suffocating from all the gryffidnors. Everybody stopped and sat down "And Lilly Gorge" alot of girls form Gryffindor started to hug Lilly. Truely Kyle thought she was kind of cute. "Slytherin perfects are....

(You continue!!)

Guardian_Rikku
"Slytherin Prefects are Sue Jordans and Derick Ronalds!" Many Slytherin's cheered. So did Lynn. She was friends with practically everyone. She even quikly ran over to hug them both.

"Hufflepuff Prefects are Mari Fredricks and Harold Shenik!" Lynn did the same as she id for the others.

"Lynn Wood, please sit!" Dumbledor said, but there was a happy twinkle in his eye. Lynn waved enthusiastically and sat, other laughing at her. She could be one of the biggest clowns a lot...

ElmStreetFan01
Miranda walked into the hall.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn whistled at Miranda, making her look Lynn's direction. She waved, giving her a thumbs up.

ElmStreetFan01
Miranda smiled

The Ones
Name:Jack Grooper
Parents:Maria and Domonic Grooper

Jack burst throught the great hall doors. "sorry im late!" he called "this ghost he calls him self peeves kept on teasing me and chucking stuff at me." Jack was a very clever, but lonley young boy who nobody liked. he just shut up and sat at the far end of the table. he started to show some tears on his spotty face

Guardian_Rikku
Once the sorting finished, Miranda was placed in Gryffindor with Lynn and Heather. Like she did to everyone, Lynn practically tackled Miranda. Sometimes her high spirits were a tad bit too high....

She then went to greet the other new Gryffindor. She contained herself this tim, shaking his hand. "Hullo, I'm Lynn Wood." She introduced herself to Jack.

<Tidus>
Vlad shoke hands with the new Gryffindors and talked to them "Ohh are you really Kyle Potter? The son of the one who has the power to stop you know who??" asked alot of gryffindor to him "Hehehehe Well Yeah!" answered Kyle "My cousin is in the 4th year and she told me your an exellent Seeker I heard that you were a seeker since the first year!" Kyle smiled and whispered to the new gryffindors "At least I didnt get hit with an umbrella on my first year"

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn heard that. She giggled and hit him on the head. "You twerp!" The second year said. A lot laughed with her, mainly those who had been there to see her get hit.

Summoner_Yunie
"She was in the Hospital Wing for a while. She thought she was in there for three days when she was only there a couple of hours," said Heather.

Guardian_Rikku
"Well that umbrella's top was pointy! It left a scar on my stomach where it hit! Wanna see?" Lynn began lifting her shirt, but Heather stopped her. "What?" She asked.

ElmStreetFan01
"I', Miranda Potter."

Summoner_Yunie
"I'm Heather Weasley," said Heather.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn, who was now running about to each table and saying hello to old friends, introducing herself to new people, was acting like she had consumed a bag of sugar. But then again, this was how Wood always acted. Finally she sat to eat, but talked on and on to those Gryffindors around her.

<Tidus>
"hey Lynn comeone, last Year the Umbrella flew into me first but I dodged it... Or maybe you thought the Umbrella was a quaffle so you went for it to not let it in and got hit by it" Joked Kyle "Just Joking Just Joking" said Kyle and sat down to eat.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn stuck her tongue out. "I didn't see it till it was an inch away. I swear, the recovery was long and hard, ohhhh, I suffered..." She said, trying and succeding in being overly dramatic.

<Tidus>
"Alright Alright" said Kyle.

Guardian_Rikku
She grinned and sat again, for she had been standing on the bench. She munched away happily at her food, glad to be back.

<Tidus>
"Also Lynn todays monday right? Yeah well we Got quidditch Practice on thursday" Said the 6th year Student Kyle.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn nodded, pulling the sleeve of her robe up. She pulled out a random inked quill and wrote, "Quidditch practice--Thursday" She blew it dry, then went back to eating, putting a sticky note in her brain to try and not get that arm wet.

ElmStreetFan01
Miranda went from to table to say hello until she ran into Paris Malfoy.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn munched away. Once she finished, she zoomed up to the Griffindow common room without another word to anyone.

ElmStreetFan01
Miranda zoomed up to Ravenclaw common room.

<Tidus>
Kyle finished eating and went to the Gryffindor common room.

ElmStreetFan01
Miranda fell asleep on the couch.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn hummed loudly as she unpacked, entertaining the other Gryffindors. She was making quite a performance out of unpacking, seeing how many stacks of clothing she could balance on her head with her eyes closed, walking around the room. The other girls laughed hard.

<Tidus>
Kyle and the other boys were trying out a big pack of candies that transform or make you look like something that George and Fred gave him this summer. Kyle took a firey red one and ate it. Suddenly fire burst out of his ears and mouth everybody laughed hard.

Guardian_Rikku
Once Lynn finished entertaining, she slid down the staircase's railing, hopping down a few feet before the railing ended. She ran out the door, hoping to find someone she might be able to bother. She sang a tune she had made up as she went, swinging her arms merrily.

ElmStreetFan01
Miranda shifted in her sleep.

Guardian_Rikku
Finally, after about an hour, she arrived back at her common room and sank into a chair, wiped.

ElmStreetFan01
"No, no, please." said Miranda in her sleep.

Guardian_Rikku
Yawning, Lynn curled up in a tight ball. Since she was so small, she could comfortably sleep like this in the chair, so she did so, twitching slightly in her sleep. She loved her life.

ElmStreetFan01
~I need someone to be a Ravenclaw student~

"No, no, no." she said in her sleep.

ElmStreetFan01
~make it a guy~

<Tidus>
Kyle Wood
Parents: Oliver Wood And Hermione Granger(Yeah its weird)
Hair: Blonde.

Summoner_Yunie
(That's weird Heather's parents are Hermonie and Ron)

<Tidus>
(Yeah your right, Didnt notice, Wait but what if she cheated on Ron!!!! COOOL! Ahh just kidding)

Kyle Weazley

Parents: ron Weasley and Hermione Granger
Hair: Blonde

Guardian_Rikku
(Yeah, and Lynn's dad is oliver.)

Summoner_Yunie
(So were sibs. I'm ok with that!)

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn stood, stretching and yawning loudly. Wensday. She scratched her head, blinking a few times as she tried to wake up. She quickly headed up to the dorms, changed in to a clean uniform, and left for breakfast. It was realy early, so she could beat the crowds of 'fans'.

Summoner_Yunie
Yawning Heather spilled her porridge once more. She sighed and grasped another until she saw Lynn sit beside her. "'Ello." Heather had her head tilted on one side taking small bites.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn smiled, brushing her hair back. "Hey!" She said happily. Although it was early, she was able to pull of her 'I'm-not-tired-and-I'm-ready-for-the-day,-you-should-be-too' face. She slid a single piece of buttered toast onto her plate and munched on it quickly.

<Tidus>
Vlad was already on the lunch table many many many Like almost the whole Gryffindor House boys exept the 17 year old boys who were studying for exams "So the bludger hits me in the right arm So everybodys like Ohh his going to fall.. But I didnt I flew right up to the other Seeker tackled him so he smashed into the sitting benches and I got the Snitch!!!" all the boys were Applauding him "Kyle please show us a Patronus Please!!" whined alot of first yeared boys who never saw it because they werent in Hogwarts previous years when Kyle used it at alot of occasions "Fine." said Kyle as he took out his wand and shouted "EXPECTO PATRONUM!!!" he thought of a very good thought and a Blue-SIlver stag appeared and gallaped around the room.

Guardian_Rikku
(Ok, I know Lynn is popular too, but you've just gone way over the top. You're making Kyle seem perfect, and I really don't like it.)

Lynn stood after finishing her single piece of toast. "Alright, I'm off," She told the girls and boys, winking. "See ya, Heather!" She called, running out to the hall. She was still hungry, sure. But she couldn't eat a lot.

Summoner_Yunie
Heather mumbled, "See ya! How can you be so cheerful in the morning!" Lynn heard it from across the hall.

ElmStreetFan01
Miranda woke up.

The Ones
~hi im back. my internet was down and just got back online today~

Jack lay in bed wondering if it was a good idea to go to a school where everyone hated him. he was a timid boy. the door creaked open and 4 studants stood there with paintball guns and shot him simultaneously. everyone woke up and laughed at him. "I HOPE YOU ALL ROT AND DIE" jack yelled with fury jack ran out into the entrence hall. but stopped as he heard a crowd of people muttering. "Whos there?" jack asked. before he knew it he was hit with a blue energy ball and colapsed onto the floor unconcious and in pain

ElmStreetFan01
~recap~

The Ones
~?~

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn only shrugged. "I dunno," She called back. "I'm used to it by now!" She said, clutching her stomach in pain. It wasn't a big problem, she was just still hungry. She then straighten herself out again and ran off, singing.

Guardian_Rikku
(Hello? Peoples!?)

SalemKent
~hello?~

Guardian_Rikku
(No one's posting)

The Ones
jack still lay motionless in the hospital wing

Trickster
Hey, just been reading this story and it's really good, but what's going on with this Kyle guy?

And is he Kyle or Vlad?

Or are they two people?

And why is he/they a total rip off of Harry?

No offence to any of you guys.

Summoner_Yunie
No offense taken.

Guardian_Rikku
Nope. Now post peeps! lol...

Summoner_Yunie
Heather gripped her friends' arm and pointed her to a side hall way. "Listen what to do you think if I wanted to join the Quidditch team?" asked Heather. She expected a laugh but none came.

ArrghPirateGirl
blink

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn pulled Heather aside. Being a Quidditch 'expert' and star, she needed to hear about this.

"Well, what position to you like best? Maybe if you practice with me later tonight, with the rest of my team, you could prove to be Quidditch material. One of our members have left anyways," She said importantly, being the captain and Keeper.

Summoner_Yunie
"I'll try. It look so cool when you do a game!" said Heather.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn grinned brightly. "Alright then. Meet down at the pitch tonight, ok?"

And with that, she was off, a group of friends chasing after.

Summoner_Yunie
"Okay," uttered Heather when she was away. She slumped against the wall and let out a deep sigh.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn skipped across the field later in the evening towards the Quidditch, her beloved Quidditch, fields. She sang a happy toon with her soft, yet enchanting voice, as she went, her trusty new Lightening Strike 22000 over her shoulder.

Once she reached the changing rooms, she acknowledged that she was the first to arrive. Lynn then began changing into her Quidditch uniform and gear, lastly putting on a pair of welders type goggles over her neck. She always had goggles handy, even at school. Why? She just liked them a lot. She would fasten them over her eyes before the practice started, so for now the hung limply around her thin neck.

Lynn then sat, planning out how they'd practice today while she awaited the other's arrival.

Summoner_Yunie
Heather's long shadow streched across the lawn in the light of the dying sun. She sighed and took out a battered old wand that was taped over several times. "Lumos," she muttered in a tired, dried sort of voice. Her wand glowed in a soft hue around her for about ten feet.

A wooden shed towered over with a rusted sign nailed to the sliding door. 'School Quidditch Equipment' was stamped into the very core of the molded over wood. Stuffing her wand into her teeth she used both hands to shove open the door. Inside all kinds of brooms leaned against tall posts that were stuck into the ground. She grabbed one that had helped her father's friend in his school days. A Nimbus 2000.

Hefting a sigh she brandished the old broom over her head. She felt the wood of the broom and could tell it was steady enough. But what she was concerned about was if it could truly fly!

Guardian_Rikku
(Lol, its like a Nibus back then was AWESOME and now it's almost cleansweep status! laughing out loud )

Finally when all of the others had arrived and changed, they sat, looking at young 12 year old Lynn Wood. She smirk, stretching out. "Today, after we practice a bit, we have a tryout. Her name's Heather Weasley. Not quite sure what position she's shooting for, though. Let's see if she actually has what it takes to be on our AWESOME team!" She said. "Now let's get out there." The team cheered and the filed out onto the field.

Lynn fastened her sleek goggles over her eyes. The team rose and took positions. Lynn released the balls, blew their whistle, and shot up towards the goals. "We'll wait for her to arrive," She shouted out so everyone could hear her.

Summoner_Yunie
Heather's stomach dropped to the bottom. The other kids would probably think she stunk so bad she could only be fit to scrub their shoes. "Oh well, at least I tried." A blinding light flashed in Heather's eyes as the stadium lights filtered on. "Hi guys." She put on a cheesy smile and expertly put a piece of her wavy red hair behind her ear. "How ya doing?" Some whispers ran through the team. Most likely comments about her broom.

"Great," she whispered to herself. Nervously she took a braided strand of her sleek hair and twirled it. Would she ever get over her fearb of these kids?

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn couldn't help but giggle at the broom, but soon straightened herslef out, the others falling silent. She grinned sweetly down at her friend. Flicking back a pierce of brown hair, the Keeper glanced about, then finally spoke.

"So what position are you trying out for?" She called down.

Summoner_Yunie
"Why not chaser?" asked Heather. Her knees began to wobble because all eyes were placed on her. Sweating she lay the broom on the ground. Her freckles shone against her pale streaked face but still she uttered, "UP!" The broom spiraled gently into her hand making her give a tiny smile. "I'm ready when ever!" With that the freaked out Weasley kicked off lightly bringing herself into the sky about level with the Grffindor team members.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn looked about her, catching everyones eye. "First we'll start with the basics, I guess." Lynn said. Zach, another Chaser, threw the red ball to Lynn, who caught it with her black gloved hands. She smiled at 5th year Zach. "Thanks. Ok, Heather, just try your best to stay alert and-" Without warning Lyn thrusted the ball sharply at Hailey, who turned to catch it just in time.

Lynn smiled at Heather, looking at the Weasley through her goggles. "You have to be ready for anything. Got it? Like what we just did. Be alert."

Summoner_Yunie
"Roger, captian," replied Heather with a steely grin. She fastened on her light leather gloves and pulled out her wand from her cloak. With a grin she waved it as a purple light erupted from it placing her hair in a pony tail out of her face. "Am I prepared for this better?" Placing her wand into a back pocket she gave Lynn a smile that showed all of her teeth.

"So captian, when am I ging to try to get the ball?" She gave a another smile that revealed her purple rubber banded braces that were bound to come off soon.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn grinned absentmindedly at her cockiness. But then again, all new try out people were like this, even she, Lynn Wood, had almost broken her own leg after slipping from her broom when attempting a save.

She spun the ball in her hands. "You and our other chasers will go at it, we'll observe. Cept I'll be gaurding the goals, when you try to score. We have to see if you have what it takes."

Summoner_Yunie
"Maybe I do," said Heather. She took out both rubber bands from her braces and stored them in her pocket. Lynn threw the ball straight into the air and Hailey reached for it but it slipps ed from her fingers in mid catch. Gulping Heather pulled the broom down and flew down to meet it. She was tewnty feet down when she finally caught up to it. Reaching one hand out while she caught it by mere inches. Pulling out of the dive she got hit by a bludger.

"Ohh!" She cried and the ball went down to her fingertips. Gathering up all her courage she aimed her ball at Lynn and threw it.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn blinked as she got smacked by the bludger, catching her slightly off guard as the quaffle flew towards the right mort goal. Lynn reached out, catching it by barely a few inched. The look on her face, even with her goggles on, showed that she was slightly impressed.

"Next we'll do this while moving. But...did you buldger get you bad?"

Summoner_Yunie
"No, it more like suprised me," said Heather. She didn't want them to think she was a scaredy cat now that she had a chance of being on the team. Her chance of being on it increased because of her catching the earth born quaffle. So she wasn't as good as she thought. Oh well, Heather would just find a way to work around that.

Guardian_Rikku
Lynn tossed the quaffle to Cindy, the other chaser. Cindy urged her Starbolt 006 forward, shooting off swiftly. Heather was to follow. Cindy would throw her the ball, and Heather would ttempt another goal. Lynn cracked her knuckles, a sickening habbit she just couldn't leave behind.

Summoner_Yunie
Heather winched as her friend cracked her knuckles. Leaning forward her broom began approaching its speed limit. Catching up to Cindy she reached out for the ball. It came whizzing toward her kncojing her in the face but she barely caught it.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>