protoype x-wings in ep3?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hit"Em"Up
i remember seeing a pic on sw.com saying somthing abought an xwing thats ep3 related.

can this mean a model xwing will be used?

ABE LINCOLN
Perhaps, or maybe a z-95 Headhunter.

I hadn't heard anything about this, actually

NoMeN
there was once a rumor about a xwing prototype in ep2 :P

darktim1
don't really know because was more industrial than the new star fighter but they could bring one out some where in the movie george said there was going to be many surprises in ep3.

Darth Venom
here it is

Darth Venom
one more

Sith Master X
Nice pics thanks Venom.

SMX
cool

Darth Venom
No props

NoMeN
huh? there are no pics...

The Prophecy
The pics must have been taken down or something cause they were here.

finti
we aint allowing attached pictures, only linked ones

The Prophecy
That's right. Thanks for the clarification. wink

Darth Venom
Doe's any one no if there will be a protoype Tie Fighter in ep III

§pearhead
I wouldn't be surprised either way, but I'm more inclined to thinking that yes, there will be.

I've no hard evidence, just what I think big grin

Darth KickAss
>there was once a rumor about a xwing prototype in ep2 :P

If i remember correctly - in the making of EP2 they do point out that there is some X-wings and Tie fighters chasing each other in scene where Ani and OB1 is chasing the changeling. But it is very small...

Darth KickAss
Maybe Darth will pilot a Tie? - And show us that he is a good space pilot...According to EP's > 4.

NoMeN
dude, that was an ester egg! lol!!
i am refering to something different, a rumor. it might be in TFN archives

darktim1
nope don't no

darktim1
okay I know this is my last post on this one but what if at the end when senator bail organa goes to alderan and walks into hanger what if x-wing in there just thought.

Jedi Priestess
this has GOT to be a guy thing cause I never notice this stuff wink

mephistodesigns
why would alderaan have the x-wings? there wouldn't be any point. they barely have and idea to start resistance in this film let alone start acquiring equipment.

yerssot
alderaan? isn't that the peaceful planet?

mephistodesigns
exactly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.