Juggernaut vs. Hulk vs. Bane vs. Blob vs. Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cellus Blood
How do you think it would fair? big grin

Bojangles
Hulk beats them all

Bojangles
ive seen hulk beat juggernaut and superman...and hes probably beaten the blob before...and he could step on bane and end that

Cellus Blood
I suppose you're right..but the Juggernaut and Hulk are even on their wins towards one another. Hmm...

Bojangles
nope the Hulk could beat Juggy if he really wanted too

Linkalicious
have juggernaut and hulk ever really thrown down as in...they meant to find each other and went at it until there was a conclusive winner?

NO.

They meet by mistake or one of them gets the drop on the other. In a head to head fight, Hulk would whomp the crap out of Juggernaut.

JuggernautFan
ok...... this is crap..... the savage hulk and juggernaut had fought, no mistakes about it. nobody got the drop on anybody. neither proved superior to the other one. hulk can't beat juggernaut physically.... even upgraded as war, he just bounced him around. didn't cause him any physical pain what-so-ever. as for the fight at hand, bane, and blob would go out quickly. hulk and juggernaut could battle for seemingly forever..... BUT superman would emerge victorious. hulk has never won against superman. not even close. superman always proves superior in strength and durability. he would defeat hulk then launch juggernaut 2,000,000 miles away and win via removal from the battle field. not really........ but superman would win.

SUPERMANDAMAN
what are you talking about he knocked juggernaut out when he was war and was about to cut his head off untill absorbing man showed up and when he fought juggernaut and juggernaut did beat him thats only cause juggernaut wasnt wearing his armor so hulk though that it was just a regular guy so he just sit there and let juggernaut hit him not thinking it would hurt.

Bojangles
nah superman sucks

SUPERMANDAMAN
but superman would win

Bojangles
nope

Joker1237
I going for Supes here, unless some one had a green glowing rock in the party, no one can beat Supes with out it. Dont go for JL Superman, they weaken him a lot just to even out the powers of the other heros(And Batman got boosted up a bit) I say the Superman from the 40's will beat up the Hulk, Punch thown the armor of Jughead,

Use his freeze breth on the blob and freeze him.

Oh yeah even the JL Superman can beat Bane. Batman might have never got broke if Supes was there.

Arachnoidfreak
Superman from the 40s?? He couldn't even fly. the Original Superman only jumped 1/8 of a mile. I'm going with hulk here, because this fight will last a LONG time, and Hulk will just get more frustrated and angrier. Doomsday put Superman down, Hulk can too.

about the Hulk/Juggernaut thing let it die already! we have like 5 threads to this battle alone

Gregory
Why is Bane included in this little match-up? He's clearly outclassed. Well, I say Superman.

SUPERMANDAMAN
well i have seen superman beat the hulk twic already and ive never seen him beat juggernaut but i know he could simply because he can fly at near light speed so he could just pick up juggernaut fly him out of earths atmospere and be back before he could blink and not to mention he has heat vision that burns as hot as the sun

WindDancer
Juggy and Blob are very arrogant. That' why they always get defeated. I betcha that if they were more skillful they would be absolutely unstopable!!!

JuggernautFan
ok... so hulk won one (1) time also when he was boosted exponentially by apocalypse's intellect and resources plus 2 universes worth of energy what's your piont? you are clinging to the war scenario..... which is hulks only win also. as for hulk 402... where he got beat nearly to death (red skull ordered juggernaut to stop fighting him or else he would have killed him) hulk DID fight back. but juggernaut simply did not let up.... didn't give hulk time to recover. he overpowered hulks healing factor....... oh and he didn't knock juggernaut out as war anyway.. what are YOU talking about???

SUPERMANDAMAN
He did knock him out and if Hulk would of know that it was juggernaut he would of never let juggernaut hit him and how can you even argue that juggernaut is tougher than the hulk on their stats juggernaut and hulk are tied on strength(at hulk base strength level) and durability hulk has him beat on speed fighting skills and intelligence not to mention hulk was able to keep up with onslaught when juggernaut pretty much just got b*tch slaped by him so i dont see why this is such a big arguement.

Maelstrom
Blob is my near fav. bad guy. I think he has the best chance of standing up to anyone. He's in the same class as Juggernaut. Thats the way i see him. Even magneto got taken out by an internal sting by the wasp in seceret wars. That's like the only place you can hurt blob. Wolverine stuck him with his claws and it only pricked him like a thorn. I guess you could drown him and stuff so mabey he isn't tough that way but i think in a slug fest, i want blob on my side

FrothByte
superman wins people. not only is he on par with hulks strength, he is also light years faster than all the other combatants in this fights. no one here can touch him.

Arachnoidfreak
A light year is actually a measure of distance, not speed, but yea i see your point there.

moshtitan
i really despise supes, but in this fight id go with him OR Hulk.......banes too weak, hulks punched the "immovable blob" pretty far, ive seen supes take down jugs w/ 1 punch before, and soon enough hulk will be the strongest combatant on the playing field,so jugs pretty much screwed, but sadly,supes always seems to put down hulk in the end.

Bojangles
lightyears is how many years it would take to travel at the speed of light

Wynndar
no a light year is the distance that light travels through space in about a year...im not sure what u meant, but u probably understand, just had a couple typo's

Wynndar
oh by the way....u already know i choose Hulk as the winner

Arachnoidfreak
nope

yup

Bojangles
yeah i do and did stick out tongue

moshtitan
why dont we just make a frickin lightyear forum!

Bojangles
let's NOT and say we DID!

goku-vs-superma
i think the almalgams are cool( y'know when they mix heros from both universes.) if you could choose two different heros to mix from dc and marvel to be put in a comic who would they be? mine would be martian manhunter and proffessor x

Bojangles
offtopic

Arachnoidfreak
yea dude, there's already a thread for amalgams, but i don't wanna search for it right now, so you do it.

moshtitan
the threads on the ist page, and mr. Bojangles, my feelings are deeply hurt.

Asian Hulk
because the hulk and superman can fight against juggernaut and bane because bruce and clark can change into hulk and supe.so he can blow out the two villains juggie and bane.

LeAtHerRFace
Id like to say Bane cuz hes the coolest. But Jugg would probably win

papablkbear
Bane will get is venom tube shoved up his tailpipe. The blob wouldn't last very long all it would take is for someone like sup or hulk to pick his big butt up and toss him. I think it would be between the powerhouses hulk,sup,and juggernaut. The winner being sup but not with him getting his but whooped around by hulk for awhile(sup and hulk would but juggernault down out for the count)

moshtitan
either hulk, juggs, or sups, i couldnt pick really, but hulks the coolest.

incredible hexx
i keep seeing everyone talk about when the hulk and juggernaut fought and juggy beat the hulk out of costume. he got the drop on the hulk out of costume the hulk had no idea who he was but people seem to forget
Did the Hulk knock out Juggy? HELL YES HE DID. at the end of that very story the whomped juggy and wasnt even in the right state of mind he was just totally enraged so yeah the can whip Juggy goo then and especially now that his power has been drained. By the way good point to the guy that made mention of the onslaught thing. oh and a couple of cheesy battles doent answer the superman hulk thing either. the hulk lost by stupid methods both times. one he changed back to banner the other was a version of the hulk we later find out cant even get angry with out changing back to banner taking away his greatest strength.Only power supes has to challenge the hulk is the speed but the hulk at current is smarter and at the top of his game stronger(when is the last time superman lifted a mountain mad

incredible hexx
oh and seeing the pics up i think Pitt should be in this mix and bane shouldnt even be involved

Alpha Centauri
"Id like to say Bane cuz hes the coolest. But Jugg would probably win"

Out of all of them? Gimme a break.

The best hope for Hulk going out is if they all team up against him, even then it isn't certain. They wouldn't team up and I don't see Hulk going out. Blob would get destroyed with Bane soon after, possibly before. It would come down to Hulk VS Superman or Hulk VS Juggernaut. Both battles Hulk is capable of winning.

-AC

LeAtHerRFace
calm down.
if your gonna b!tch, get out of this thread.

SUPERMANDAMAN
well anyways superman has this one just simply cause he has the flying advantage strength and speed.

Alpha Centauri
"well anyways superman has this one just simply cause he has the flying advantage strength and speed."

Really? Or because your name is Superman Da Man?

Yes.

If you're gonna be biased don't comment, it ruins threads. I like the Hulk but if someone said Hulk VS Thanos with Infinity Gauntlet, I'd pick Thanos. Coz he's win. You'd pick Superman I bet.

Anyhow, Superman can fly and has speed. Strength advantage? No. Also, in Secret Wars everyone who can fly does so. Sometimes carrying people with them. Hulk jumps and gets ahead of them. Hulk can jump faster and further than most people can fly. So it's not a flying advantage at all. Superman only has speed. He would definately try to come and fight Hulk though because if there's one thing for sure it's that Supes is too confident in his own ability. It happened with Doomsday and got him beaten into over-exhaustion which led to his death. So when he comes down to a fist fight, Hulk wins. Superman got battered by Thor in JLA VS Avengers. Although Supes fought back, Thor is hardly Hulk. Thor is a God and Hulk treats him like a kid. Superman is no match for The Hulkster.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
What the hell Superman has beatin hulk 2 when has the hulk beating superman?????As far as the flying goes it is an advantage when u are moving near speed of light (180000 miles a second) so yes i think it is a big adavantage and lets see here the earths atomospere is about 64 miles away so superman can fly hulk into outer space and leave him there before the hulk could realize what has happened so how am i being biased.

Alpha Centauri
"What the hell Superman has beatin hulk 2 when has the hulk beating superman?????As far as the flying goes it is an advantage when u are moving near speed of light (180000 miles a second) so yes i think it is a big adavantage and lets see here the earths atomospere is about 64 miles away so superman can fly hulk into outer space and leave him there before the hulk could realize what has happened"

How many times has Superman beaten Hulk one on one fairly without fan voting? I think you'll find it is zero.

I keep asking you why the speed is gonna have an effect. Is he gonna use it to stay away from Hulk in this 5 way battle? Coz from a distance what can he do? Heat Vision and Wind Breath? That wont do anything to Hulk. So he'd have to get in close in which case Hulk is stronger. You keep saying Supes is on par for strength but Hulk's strength have no limits. Superman does.

Hulk has jumped into space before. OUT of the Earth's atmosphere. INTO SPACE. Why would Superman taking him there make it any different? He can jump there.

"how am i being biased."

Because all your posts on the topic of Superman VS Anyone are always consisting of you sucking him off. You are a Superman fanboy. "He's faster he's stronger." He's faster but that doesn't mean anything in this fight coz to win he wouldn't be able to keep his distance, he'd have to fight.

Moron.

-AC

ragesRemorse
as long as Kryptonite wasnt involved, and the sun diddnt suddenly implode Supes would win for the small, minor fact that he is indestructable. Otherwise Juggernaut would take it, unless were talking about mindless hulk Then he would devestate jugg head, but he's been dead for a long time

JuggernautFan
actually i believe superman is stated to be around the 40,000 ton range. so he IS stronger than superman. don't get me wrong, i'm no superman fan, but dc's strength levels are just higher than marvels. marvel has addressed this several times in the past, saying they like more DOWN TO EARTH levels of power. where as dc is just the opposite. thier comics appeal to little kids because of this. regardless if you like it or not, superman is stronger, or at the ver least as strong as the hulk. he's faster also. his speed is hard for ANY enhanced human to keep up with should he go all out. also..... if you like it or not... superman HAS beat hulk twice. once in the savage form. when superman took his best punchs without even moving.

ragesRemorse
i dont go on the power levels, those are statistics by people who just sit around making shit up, its not like the original creators decided that this is what there strength capabilities are. Well Hulk did knock superman across the city a few times, and in the issue i read Hulk lost because raged out back into bruce banner.

JuggernautFan
well, he also punched superman, and superman took SEVERAL of his blows without being moved. if superman could have did that, imagine what he would have did to him if he would have laid into him with all he had, like he did in the marvel/dc crossover.

superman was trying to reason with hulk. he wasn't trying to fight him. also, hulk threw him a good distance, but again, superman isn't that heavy.

"its not like the original creators decided that this is what there strength capabilities are"

hmmmmm, well marvel and dc both acknowledge the huge gap in power between the 2 companies. i'd say thier opinion pulls a little bit more weight than yours does

ragesRemorse
how so, they have obtained there jobs in one of two ways. Either they were inspired to get in the business from being comic book fans, of which i would assume that any true comic fans opinion would be just as valid on giving an opinion on a characters abilities as long as they did so un-biased.We have the same knowledge on which these people used to base there statistics on Second they are where they are beause they write well, and dont really give a crap about these characters and are just working to makemoney, in which case any comic fans opinion would be more valid.

Any rate i think giving specific set statistics is major bull crap, leave it up to the fans, and future creators to develop arguments.

Alpha Centauri
"like he did in the marvel/dc crossover. "

You mean the fan voted one? Go read The Hulk Vs Superman thread. I'm tired of all this BS.

Hulk is better than Superman, the writers of both companies thinks so, I think so, so do many others. Hulk has beaten everyone in this fight save for Bane who he could beat easily.

The victory goes to Hulk.

Lastly, if you don't believe Hulk beats Superman, go read "The Incredible Hulk VS Superman". The co-written DC/Marvel comic from 1999 in which Hulk beat Superman twice. One quickly the other after a longer fight.

I'm done with you fanboys.

-AC

ragesRemorse
It doesnt matter though, as long as superman has the sun, he is indestructable. Even Kryptonite cannot kill him anymore, it can only restrain him which is major bullshit

ragesRemorse
Yeah Hulk kicks ass, infact in the Marvel encyclopedia, it says Mindless Hulks strength was seemingly endless when he would go into Hulk rage. That is using stats of course, and also doesnt matter seeing how mindless hulk is no more

Alpha Centauri
People seem to mistake things horribly. When I vote Hulk over someone else, it's not coz I'm a fan. It's coz due to comic history and events Hulk has time and time again proven to be the strongest and most powerful.

I really think Supes and Juggernaut are awesome. In terms of powers. However, I have looked at all the powers involved and what has happened involving them all over the history of comics and Hulk has more or less come out on top in each battle.

Surfer is my favourite, but I wouldn't say he'd beat anyone and go on rants explaining his powers. He has awesome powers and could handle a great deal of people, but there's people he cannot handle and that's no shameful thing.

-AC

JuggernautFan
could somebody please tell me how hulk beat superman in this intercompany crossover?? all i'm saying is that superman has beaten hulk, hulk has never proven superior to superman. anybody care to argue otherwise, please tell me how the story went down.

as for people calling me a fanboy, i'm far from it. i LOVE marvel comics. i like juggernaut better than hulk. i like hulk better than superman. but i'm still voting on superman in this one. how does that make me a fan boy?

Alpha Centauri
"anybody care to argue otherwise, please tell me how the story went down.

as for people calling me a fanboy, i'm far from it. i LOVE marvel comics. i like juggernaut better than hulk. i like hulk better than superman. but i'm still voting on superman in this one. how does that make me a fan boy?"

Why give you the facts when you just go by what you want to happen? Let's not forget the dumbest comment ever in "Hulk's chance of beating Juggernaut is 0%". You were holding the debate a bit decent until you completely turned into Fanboy Fred with that comment.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
Alright u idiot what is hulk supposed to jump off of if superman leaves him in space?????????? He has to have something to jump off but if supes leaves him in space he is not getting back cause he has nothing to jump off of so why dont u go suck off the hulk.

Victor Von Doom
Presumably the same thing Superman is flying off.

Oh, wait...it's a comic? The laws of physics what? They don't strictly apply? Get outta here.

Alpha Centauri
"Alright u idiot what is hulk supposed to jump off of if superman leaves him in space?????????? He has to have something to jump off but if supes leaves him in space he is not getting back cause he has nothing to jump off of so why dont u go suck off the hulk."

Go read the comic I mentioned in the other thread. The one where Superman gets beaten by Hulk twice. Go read it. It wasn't by fan voting either, it was by Marvel/DC writers. So yeah, shat arp.

You are fueling my side of things. You go on like Superman would dismember him when even you are basically admitting he could do jack shit but drag him into space. He would never get the chance to. So that puts away your space theory. Back to reality and the reality is Superman cannot beat The Hulk. The only time he has was as I keep telling you, by fan votes. The times he lost were by way of the writers.

Shhhhhhhhhhh.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
How do u figure he couldnt put him in space. The earths atomosphere is about 64 miles away superman moves at about 180000 miles a second so he could fly hulk out there and be back before hulk even realizes whats going on there is noway for hulk to catch superman he moves to fast.

Alpha Centauri
"How do u figure he couldnt put him in space. The earths atomosphere is about 64 miles away superman moves at about 180000 miles a second so he could fly hulk out there and be back before hulk even realizes whats going on there is noway for hulk to catch superman he moves to fast."

Are you an actual mongoloid? Seriously.

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT SPACE MATTERS IN A FREAKING COMIC BOOK?!

It isn't National Geographic, it's comics. Superman, if he could actually grab Hulk long enough, may very well get him into space. But for crying out loud, Hulk has gotten to space by himself and landed back on Earth. Space doesn't matter. You are actually well stupid.

Juggernaut Fan, despite ruining it with the 0% comment, was giving some good game. You are actually a roboplege.

-AC

SUPERMANDAMAN
i know its space but if superman puts hulk a thousand miles from earth the hulk isnt going to be like hey i think im going to learn how to fly and get back NO if he is that far from earth he isnt getting back .

Victor Von Doom
Why didn't he do it to Doomsday?

Either he couldn't or he's a moron.

Alpha Centauri
"Why didn't he do it to Doomsday?

Either he couldn't or he's a moron."

Exactly. This is ANOTHER reason why you saying "He could take him to space" is faulty. Not only do physics not apply so having nothing to jump off means nothing. BUT, Superman is a defender. He fights till the fight is done. You should know that. He doesn't chicken out and take them where he wont have to fight them anymore then run away......or does he? If not, then you will know that when he fought till the fight was done against Doomsday, he died. Of exhaustion. Not because of comic book sales or any stuff you wanna dream up. Because he couldn't take it. It's that simple. Hulk and Superman haven't had a fight on that level but they have had 3 major fights that are considered countable. 1996 Marvel/DC which was fan votes. Pointless. 1999 which consisted of two fights. Both of which Hulk won.

-AC

lil timmy
more-over, it simply would not be that easy to pick up an opponent as powerful and dangerous as doomsday (let alone the hulk!) and peacfully carry him far into space or throw him into the sun or something. for superman to attempt that would involve being close enough to be engaged. if doomsday could pound superman to death, i'd hate to see what an enraged hulk could do if he got his huge hands around supermans neck (which would be a simple matter, if superman is trying to fly him into space).

Alpha Centauri
For someone with the name Lil Timmy, you sure are nothing like your South Park namesake. By that I mean a retard. Not just coz you're backing Hulk, I couldn't care less. But because you have, besides me and Vic, inserted some SENSE into this thread.

-AC

lil timmy
lol thx.. TIMMAH!!

anyway, i think it's too hard to call this one, simply because the powers of the heros in the running (juggy, hulk, supes) have never been completely codified and other than the one crossover you've mentioned, superman has had no good match-up with either.

obviously, an outcome of this battle would be entirely dependant on the writers.. i can see how any of the three could be written to beat any of the other two.

stats are pretty meaningless, people need to look at how these characters actually fight and beat/lose to their opponents. i think superman dying at the hands of doomsday is a major strike against him. i'd probalby go with juggy or hulk (they've beaten eachother before), but you can't automatically write-off supes.

ragesRemorse
yeah sure superman died from an ass beating, but you all forget one little thing, this was a sales tactic. Nothing more than a major sales tactic. This is why Superman can return from the dead. Supes came back, and literally beat the shit out of doomsday in one issue. Aparently doomsday cant die, So what did he do? He sent him into Outer Space.You say lagistics dont matter ina comic book, welli wouldnt say that, but if they dont it would be all that more simple for Superman to get Hulk in space and hurtle him flying twords the sun.

If you dont want to settle on the fact of Superman being stronger. Lets look at the other facts that have no two sides. Superman is by far faster than either of these two. Superman is far more intelligent. If anything we learn from our superheros, is that 9 times out of ten intelligence is more improtant than brute strength, and is what ultimately decides the outcome in 90% of marvel and dc superhero comics. you might be able to argue that ruce baaner is smarter, but if Hulk is Buce banner then there is no fight. Lastly Superman may have the doomsday debacle against him, even though i beleive returning from the dead and whooping him like a little ragdoll ***** redeems him for that, lets not forget about doc samson, Samson is pretty much a human with super human strength and he is able to sub due the Hulk, venom whooped Hulks ass aswell.

Alpha Centauri
"You say lagistics dont matter ina comic book, welli wouldnt say that, but if they dont it would be all that more simple for Superman to get Hulk in space and hurtle him flying twords the sun. "

Superman having to pick Hulk up would be a dire task. Not coz Hulk is heavy but because Hulk isn't gonna lay there an go peacefully. Hulk is gonna fight. And Superman isn't gonna be able to fly to the sun with Hulk doing everything in his power to avoid it. Hulk gripping his hands around Supes neck isn't logistics, it's brutality. Logistics don't matter because then how can anyone fly? How can anyone leap tall buildings? How can anyone do anything other than live a normal life? Exactly.

"If you dont want to settle on the fact of Superman being stronger. Lets look at the other facts that have no two sides. Superman is by far faster than either of these two. Superman is far more intelligent. If anything we learn from our superheros, is that 9 times out of ten intelligence is more improtant than brute strength, and is what ultimately decides the outcome in 90% of marvel and dc superhero comics. you might be able to argue that ruce baaner is smarter, but if Hulk is Buce banner then there is no fight. Lastly Superman may have the doomsday debacle against him, even though i beleive returning from the dead and whooping him like a little ragdoll ***** redeems him for that, lets not forget about doc samson, Samson is pretty much a human with super human strength and he is able to sub due the Hulk, venom whooped Hulks ass aswell."

Agreed that mostly intelligence is needed but when has Superman every used intelligence in a fight that requires brute force and won from it? Superman using intelligence against The Hulk wouldn't work to the point of Supes winning. So again we go back to Supes's strength. How can any of you say he is stronger than The Hulk? He is extremely strong and I wont deny it because I can't and I actually like Superman. However, Hulk, as any comic aficionado, writer, inker, penciller will tell you, was created to have NO strength limits. NONE. That means unless Superman has infinate strength, he would never be on par with Hulk coz Hulk could continually get stronger until Superman was outta his league. Superman hasn't got infinite strength coz if he did he'd have defeated Doomsday.

Back to your little sales technique jargon. It may or may not have been a sales technique but it doesn't change the fact that the writers saw fit to kill Superman off. Superman didn't know he was dying due to a sales technique. He just died. They may have had bigger things planned that required him to die but the fact that they let it happen just shows that even his creators and writers believe he is beatable and more importantly...subject to extreme exhaustion. Venom has never ever whooped The Hulk's ass. Lastly, Superman dying at the effect of Doomsday the coming back and whooping him is a feat of excellence to you? Abomination, one of the strongest beings ever, fought Hulk twice. With all of his might and Hulk fought him back each time, vehemently. Doc Samson is a mighty powerful dude but all he ever does is try to temporarily apprehend The Hulk. Yes, partially to help but mostly because he knows he couldn't do anything else. Doc Samson knows and has admitted his is far from a match from the Hulk.

Anyway, aren't you the same guy who thinks The Beatles are still Britain's most talented band? Your comics views are just as silly as your musical.

Alpha smashes one, he smashes two, he dupes three oh and he sends the fourth and final combatant hurtling to the ground.

Try me, I'll make you famous.

-AC, your friendly Forum-hood debate whooper.

Jargon343
If physics mattered in comic books, then Superman wouldn't be able to fly at the speed of light in the first place.

Victor Von Doom
Amongst countless other things.

Alpha Centauri
Yep. I mean scratch that little heat beams thing. Erase the whole lifting asteroids thing. Simple.

-AC

moshtitan
this is starting to go in circles, and were all left Jugs. out of the conversation. Juggernaut would most definitely be a huge factor in this fight, seeing as it could come down to just him and hulk, or him and superman(not trying to start another hulk vs juggy arguement, just saying we need to include him since hes in the fight)

Alpha Centauri
Yeah I know, I wasn't dismissing him. I think it would come down to Him VS Hulk or Hulk Vs Superman.

I don't think Hulk would go out, is all I'm saying.

-AC

Arachnoidfreak
Superman had trouble with just Doomsday, now he will be fighting two enemies just like Doomsday. Superman is goin' down.

Alpha Centauri
Hahaha poor Bane. Poor Blob.

Can imagine them walking together to the battle arena.

Bane: So who we got tonight?

Blob: Dunno. We'll see when we get through these gates and into the arena.

*Blob and Bane walk out and see Hulk, Juggernaut and Superman.*

Blob:.........wanna go grab a burger?

Bane: Yeah.

-AC

incredible hexx
Mr. AlphaCentauri I like how you think. Just a little extra info in the hulks favor. marvel vs dc fan vote rules were imobilize your opponent for 1 second. so supes hit hulk hard enough to do that. However Hulk has a healing factor we see is better than that of wolverine's So the fight could have kept going after his healing factor kicked in and what is this superman is indestructible stuff? if he was he would never get hurt at all least of all get killed. and if intelligence mattered as much as some seem to think lex luther would have offed superman and the leader would never have lost to the hulk. currently juggernaught isnt the factor he used to be his powers have been reduced quite a bit unfortunately and the hulk can change back and forth to banner at will and it seems still tap into the hulks powr in that state. i need to find that 1999 comic of hulk vs supes.

VENOMfan
Well Juggernuat is back to normal, after Identity disk he went bad again and Cyyrotak or whatever favored him again

vu_Quang
OK well supes and Juggernaut can go indefinitely in space or water. HULK has to breath so does blob and bane.

lets just look at basic stats;

superman: super fast super strong all around MR. Perfect right..
has x-ray vision, cold breath, super breath, laser beams, bulletproof, and fast as flash.
weaknesses extremely hard forces,probably, electricity at a million volts would sting a bit, and kyptonite .

HULK: fairly fast (still like an escaped toddler to supes) ,
immune to all diseases,
bulletproof,
heals fast from what he's not immune to.
does tire but this trait is only temporarily( until he feels pissed)
super jumping ability, might be stronger than supes(he can leap over ....buildings but can he average 3 miles a leap?(kinda irrelevant i know).

weaknesses: extremely powerful punishment, can be cut by adamatium and we'll assume doomsday bones.
needs oxygen(can take extremely deep breaths though).

Juggernaut: super durable
Super strong.
jumping ability is assumed 50+ feet high
doesnt feel pain.
shockproof.
can live without oxygen

weaknesses:
not fast,
although he feels no pain he can be continuously knocked on his ass.
mystical powers can be interrupted.
mind controllable.

now with all this said and done I HAVE NO CLUE who'd win but it'd be fun to watch the three play catch with Bane and the Blob.

SnakeEyes
i think that it would come down to Hulk and Superman

vu_Quang
can adamatium pierce through juggs?

Alpha Centauri
The Hulk/Supes comic is good.

-AC

headrek1
As much as I hate DC, and Superman, it's just common sense that he'd win. In the Ultimate guide to the Hulk it states that at the hulk's base strength he can lift 70 tons, the longer he fights the stronger he gets,and that in one rare instance he pushed aside a nuclear carrier while swiming ( by the way an average Nuclear carrier can way as much as 94,500 tons, yes tons not pounds), but superman can freakin move planets, which I might add are way bigger than carriers. Juggernaut's strength is 100 tons flat, it doesn't increase any. The Blob's strength? Who cares, I bet it's barely over 30 tons, if that. Bane had trouble fighting Azrael ( The guy who stepped in for Batman when his back was broken) who is just like Batman ( who in my opinion is up there with Spidey, and Wolverine in terms of being the best heros), no superhuman strength, speed, or Stamina. Azrael was just a normal guy, if you call olympic level normal. Bane couldn't stop him so he doesn't deserve to be in this battle. But, all that aside Bane would be the first to fall, one snatch at his venom feed and he's gone, next would be the Blob, because I never really liked that guy, Juggernaut would be next because the Hulk and Supes would be focusing on one another, and juggernaut would get caught in between them trying to fight one at a time, and I've got the strangest feeling they'd eventually tag team on Juggs, Knocking him out permanently, not killing him. I do not know how proportionate the Hulk's anger is to his strength. If we had a point system I'd say for every point the Hulks anger level goes up his strength increases proportionatly, maybe at his first level of rage a 50 ton increase would occur, maybe the next a 100 ton increase, next maybe a 1,000, 10,000, and so on. In short, the Hulk would need time to become as powerful as Supes, and during that time he'd get Hell thrown at him, I know he's near indestructible, but could he take 50,000 ton punches to his body for long I'd have to say no. Initially, hulk would not be able to do any real damage to supes, but If somehow he managed to survive to Supe's power Level, Supes is screwed, because there is no real limit to the Hulks power.

moshtitan
thats a good arguement...hulks taken some of supes. punches with little ill effect, granted if there were 20 of those in a row, i doubt he could stand that without being ko'ed, but i bet supes would be afraid to let lose on him that way. supes would probally try to reason with him, while battling, giving hulk the time hulk needs to gather the strength to take supes out.

Alpha Centauri
This whole "Hulk needs time to gather strength" thing is really annoying. He doesn't need to gather strength over long periods of time.

You can argue that Secret Wars is bad writing and you can claim it's all Hulk fans ever mention (which it isn't, especially me) but you don't really have long to get pissed off and angry when a multi-billion ton mountain is plummeting toward your head at a rapid rate. Now if your theory holds water of him needing time.....well he would have been crushed by that rock and all the others would be dead. He's not coz as Vic said, he looked up and in the seconds between him seeing that mountain and him holding all of it up, he got insanely strong because he was afraid to the pit of his very soul. Mental stress which manifests or coincides with emotional stress. Instant reactions causing adrenaline. This all takes seconds. Either way without science or not, that along with a few other Hulk encounters I've mentioned, proves that he needs no time to build strength.

I believe he could withstand Supes power level coz all he's gonna get is heat vision, ice breath and punches. For someone who has endured what he has I'd say that's not too much.

-AC

FeceMan
The Blob is fat.

Linkalicious
There's a lot of error in this logic.

1. You can't compare Hulk's strength to Superman's strength by one's ability to move a planet vs. one inablilty to move a planet. Superman can fly....Hulk can't.

How do you expect him to push something that he's standing on?

Also, once you move a planet out of it's orbit, then it is freely floating in space...there's no gravity to keep it in place once it's out of orbit. So pushing the planet just out of it's orbit would cause it to speed up drastically. Why do you think Space Shuttle's leave our atmosphere at hundreds...maybe thousands of MPH, but in space they travel tens of thousands of miles per hour. There's no gravity or wind resistance to slow stuff down

2. Hulk isn't just about his anger and rage. His strength is in direct relation to the adrenaline that pumps through him. If he were scared...like in Secret Wars when a mountain that "dwarfed the Andies" was hovering above him. It would take mere seconds for the adrenaline to pump him up to unbelievable strength levels.

it's definitly between the two of them. Especially if they just quickly team up on Juggs...hoping to knock him out. But what's with the 20,000 punches? Wouldn't Hulk fight back? Or did he just turn into a big green punching bag?

Mane
who will die (in order):

1. Bane
2. Blob
3. Juggernaut
4. Hulk
5. Superman

WarHulk980
Hulk defeats Bane and Blob. Supes defeats Juggs. Hulk defeats Supes. Hulk wins!

Tron
Juggernaut can't die, and neither Hulk or Superman have the means to cut him off from his magic (Unless we're refering Suck Austen's Jobbernaut, who's weakened him greatly, and Superman from what it seems too). But that doesn't mean he can't be taken out of the fight. If Supes or Hulk get a lucky moment, they can fling Juggernaut across an ocean, then again ljust ike the Superman taking Hulk in space dispute Juggernaut won't make it so easy. Or, like I've mentioned on another thread, either can make a cliff or a canyon collapse on him, leavign him pretty pissed and force to slowly dig his way out for a few years. As has been said, you can't count out Juggernaut, if anything he'd be one of the most difficult parts of this fight, since neither character can't physically hurt him, let alone kill him. And he doesn't tire out, his powers keep him fresh 24/7. While Hulk, even though he has stamina in spades, can wear down after a while, although his adrenaline can bring him back up, but it's hard to say how long he can pull this of for exactly, so it's pretty iffy in my view. And Superman has damn good stamina too, but his can tire out also, which can slowly wear down the force field that protects his body (and also keeps his suit in shape for those that may have been wondering), but it's really hard for me to say on that point. And Juggernaut's shown a level of 100, but like the Hulk, his true limits are unknown and have yet to be shown. It probably wouldn't be the best idea to have a slugfest with Juggernaut for too long, since it really doesn't hurt him they may just wear themselves out because of it, but it doesn't mean Juggernaut can't be taken out of the fight. It'll take more than just brawn to take Juggernaut out, it's been tryed too many times, and with the exception of War (which I'm not counting cause that'll just start up a totally new debate in here) those that tryed the straight-foward approach and failed every time. Cain can be beaten, you just gotta use the old noggin and add some strategy to doing it.

Tron
Ah hell, me and my essays again, lol.

spyrokinesi35
really bane would be out with one of juggy's, hulk's or supe's punches and then blob then it would be a three-way between hulk superman and juggernaut. also read this Special Limitations: Eyes, ears, nose, and mouth are not as resistant to injury as the rest of his body,but blob IS pretty bad-ass so he might stay in for a while. plus currently, blob is 8ft tall and 976 pounds but I'd be funny (ironically no ha ha funny) if they all died. plus bane is weak, all you have to do is pull his stupid plug and he'll be a little nerdy green man. not to mention bane could only lift about 12tons at peak capacity while any of the others could lift that with ease

Khellendros
Man, I like this topic! I'm sorry if bumping this from the second page is gonna piss anyone off, but I finally decided to register because I wanted to weigh in on this.

Alright. Bane is dead, no one argues. Blob might have some staying power, but Juggernaut could and would pull his head off if he was in the mood to.

So, just like everyone else has said, it comes down to Juggs, Hulk, and Supes. Now, at first I was gonna go with supes. I know this isn't the most popular opinion, but his speed is second only to Flash and his kind. This also means reaction times many many MANY times that of a human. I don't know for sure, but I'm fairly certain Juggy and Hulk are about normal on reaction times. This means, in a straight up fight, Supes takes a few hard hits, realizes he's not gonna overpower them, and just starts ducking and weaving like a boxer.

Then, the obscure comic trivia part of my brain activated, and I remembered Superman's other big weakness: magic. Time and again, it's been admitted that he can't stand up to magic, it cuts right through his invulnerability. Juggernaut derives his powers from God-level magic. Since Superman isn't going to go straight to max power, chances are he's gonna take one hit from Juggernaut to gauge his power. Guaranteed Juggy is gonna be using a big portion of his strength. So, a few hits from Juggernaut and Superman is out of the fight if not straight up dead (AGAIN).

As for Juggernaut and Hulk? I dunno, at first my gut tells me Juggernaut. He's powered by a friggin GOD in a gem. But then we have Hulk doing a balancing act with a mountain. I'm thinking Hulk, because Rage-induced strength + insane healing factor + watching Juggernaut beat Superman without breaking a sweat = Hulk just freaks the hell out and pounds him into ground beef.

Tron
Only one problem with the Juggernaut/Superman theory, even though Juggy's power is fueled by magic, it goes into Juggernaut in the form of physical power, so that's pretty much out. Now if Juggy all of a sudden remembered how to use the other latent powers that come with the power of Cyttorak, then it may be a different case. As for Hulk/Juggernaut, true, Hulk has showed many feats of strength (although the whole mountain thing was mostly leverage, as Hulk admitted himself, but still amazing nonetheless), but out of the three out of four times they'e gone at it (the forth time Hulk's power being augmented), Juggernaut been able to match Hulk in power, I know people constantly argue about this, but that's just how it's gone down. And, the third time, Juggernaut did beat Hulk (although Proffesor Hulk didn't realize he was fighting someone as strong as Juggernaut until it was too late cause Juggy fought him in plain street cloths, but it was still a victory regardless). But anyways, Hulk won't actually beat him into ground beef, that's impossible due to invulnerability (I know you're not serious by the comment, just saying it for those that might not know), but it would be a good and very long fight. And I'll give Supes some credit, I'm sure he can go at it with these two for a while, unless we see a Doomsday repeat here.

Oh, and I know some people still say Juggernaut can't outpower Hulk, but some knowledge for that don't know, and those that do can disregard all this, but in Marvel Team-Up #150, Juggernaut was stripped to "half" of his power, the other half which he was sharing with Black Tom, and was still able to choke out Rogue with one hand and beat on Colossus with the other. And also exploded out of a 40 foot cocoon of solid steel in Thor #412. Just a bit of knowledge for the few that didn't know. wink

Khellendros
"Whosoever touches this gem shall possess the power of the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak. Henceforth, you who read these words shall become forevermore a human juggernaut."

That's what Cain Marko read in the temple where he found the gem. Now, we've seen the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak put to use by Dr Strange as a sort of defensive or containment spell. Very effective. And he didn't even have direct access to the God Cyttorak.

*I* believe that the crimson bands are what make up his armor, including the bands around his hands, but for the life of me, I can't find out for sure. If I'm right, though, then we've got solid mystical energy wrapped around Juggernauts fist. It'd be like a boxer using brass knuckles on a normal person.

Swanky-Tuna
The "strength level" thing is really kind of moot other than for rankings since in the comics they usually lift much more.

Anyway, I don't like those weak "throw them somewhere else" "wins". So I figure if they're in their prime, Superman and Juggernaut are arm wrestling at the end of time where Flash appears to escape Death or whatever happened with that.

If they're not, Superman's alone at the end of time. Bane's just a souped up man and the remainders' endurance levels are to the point where they'd probably die of old age before they're mortally wounded by each other. This time I'm serious about the old age thing.

Strength-wise, they're pretty much in the same vague insanely powerful level with Superman edging out in the lead and Hulk and Juggernaut varying depending on how angry Hulk is and how well Cyttorak is "feeding" Juggernaut.

The thing about Superman though is he is ridiculously powerful. By all accounts that I've heard, he should be tearing down buildings when he stubs his toe in them. Oh, and that the planet he pushed had warp boosters, or something similarly named, on it.

And that VS comics are discounted as they're judged by popularity.

Tron
Juggernaut's suit and the Bands of Cyttorak are made of different substances and are used differently. The Bands of Cyttorak are controled by Dr. Strange's will, and can be broken if you catch him on a bad day, the Hulk's broken them before. And if I remember right, some of Strange's spells come from a bit of Cyttorak's power also. Juggernaut's armor is made of an indestructible fiber, and simply keeps him from being naked wheneven he does some crazy sh*t that would destroy normal clothing. Like I said though, the powers given to him are manifested in physical form, except when he uses his force field, which he rarely uses in a straight fight, and his patented "unstoppability". But regardless, any attacks Juggernaut throws at Superman will be purely physical, but will definitely hurt like hell.

And Swank, Juggernaut doesn't age, which is why he still looks younger than Xavier when he's actually older.

Swanky-Tuna
Once he was cut off from all but his strength though wasn't he? For how long the fight lasts, Cyttorak may ease off the gas like that again. On the flip side, he was once fueled to the point where he could shatter dimensions. And I'm not quite sure when this happened but it's gotta count for something on account of how cool it is.

Which is why I think it'll be either just Superman or Superman and Juggernaut playing checkers to see who's the best at "the end of time."

Tron
It was during Juggernaut: Eighth Day that he was doing that. And he's currently cut off by his power now, by Cyttorak himself, Although anyone with enough knowledge of magic can temporarily cut him off from it. And with Cyttorak gives him the power, he either has it or he doesn't (which is why I still don't understand the current Jugs, if Cyttorak decides to cut him off he should just be a plain ole human, but that's just the way I see it). And I don't know if in that comic if Juggernaut was actually fueled, I'd probably say he was more influenced to go to a certain place, then again I could be wrong cause Thor did say his power had increased dramatically. And that pic you're talking about is from Juggernaut One Shot, when he dealt with D' Spayre.

Oh, and Superman does age if you didn't knowwink
I think he ages just like any normal person if I'm not mistaken, although he'd remain just as healthy as he is now.

Nataku8188
This is how it goes;

Blob and Bane enter the arena, turn to eachother and sigh.

Bane: Yea... this is totaly gay... I hate the beyonder.

Blob: I got nuthin'.

Banner looks at Juggernaut and Supes, who are already yelling at eachother.

Juggs: I'm gonna crush you like a bug, mr. high and mighty.

Superman: Your welcome to try, but I won't let you.

Juggernaut punches Superman, and Supes flys backwards, skidding across the ground. He lays motionless a couple hundred yards away, a crater trail leading from juggernaut to him.

Juggernaut: Now its your turn little man.

Juggernaut moves to crush banner, but he is already changed into the Hulk. Juggernaut flexes and grins.

Juggernaut: Alright, this time you're going down.

Superman: No! You're going down!

Juggernaut turns to Superman and raises an eyebrow.

Juggernaut: You're stronger then you look. Haha! Guess I'll just have to hit you harder next ti---

Juggernaut is cut short as hulk scoops him up and hurls him at superman. The unstoppable juggernaut hits superman, and doesnt stop. The duo hit the ground and superman is smashed into the ground. Eventually they stop and juggernaut gets up, dusts off and stomps on Superman's limp body.

Juggernaut: You shouldn't have done that greenie!

Hulk and juggernaut trade blows, bashing, smashing, etc. Hulk gets really mad and picks juggernaut up, and drives him headfirst into the ground. Juggernaut flails but can't get out.

Superman flies out of nowhere and clocks hulk in the face. Hulk grabs him in one hand and bashes him against the ground repeatedily. Letting him go, he steps on his legs and begins to punch him in the face repeatidly. The ground begins to cave in around superman from the force of Hulk's blows.

Juggernaut recovers and goes to tackle Hulk, but he just slams into hulk's open palm. Hulk slides backwards, his feet grinding the dirt as he and juggernaut fight for supremecy. Blob and Bane sneak up and continue to pummel superman, hoping to get something for killing him.

Hulk gets knocked around a bit and gets really pissed off. He headbutts Juggernaut, knocking him off balance, and does a running uppercut, launching him out into space. Juggernaut screams and tries to catch a foothold... but hes unstoppable. He continues out until he smashes through the asteroid belt and into mars.

Back on Earth Superman gets up, feeling like he had too many beers and trashes Bane and blob. Hulk, now unbelievably pissed off because juggernaut punched him in the face a few times, grabs superman with one hand. Superman struggles but Hulk is now too strong. Proceeding to pummel him again, Hulk wears superman out and then smashes him with a nice Hulk smash.

Banner walks away from the fight, and a few days later Superman gets back up, juggernaut reenters the atmosphere, and Captain America finnaly admits hes a homosexual.

Swanky-Tuna
I figured he would to a degree. There's a Flash comic that I heard about though where he runs to the end of time and finds one person left, I think, and it's "presumed" to be Superman.

YourBiggestFan
Why didnt superman take doomsday to space? he kind of tried! ( he picked him off but doomsday is WAY faster than superman ). Just wanted to clear that one up!. ( Doomsday could beat all 5 of these ******* at the same time )

Khellendros
Okay, Tron. I'll give you that one. Then I'm going back to Superman. Any martial artist will tell you quickness can win out over sheer brawn any day. Hulk and Juggernaut just CAN NOT come close to matching his speed.

Nataku8188
But we aren't talking a normal fight...
The more superman hits the hulk the stronger hes gonna get. The hulk has strength beyond size, and strength = speed when your leg muscles get pumped up. So when superman goes to move, hulk can bat him out of the sky like a baseball, then dive and grab him. Now superman can kiss his happy little ass goodbye.

emraldguardian
In most comics Superman doesnt use his full abilities. If he were to use all his abilities the Hulk wouldnt have a chance. Superman can move 164000 miles a second so noone is going to tough him, second Hulk may have the potential to become stronger that supes but that doesnt mean that he starts off stronger, Hulk starts off at about 100 tons Superman can lift like 20000 tons so all Superman has to do is knock the Hulk out before he has a chance to get his stregth up to high, and dont say he wont be able to do it cause Abomination has done it twice and he is nowhere near the stregth level and speed of Superman. Happy Dance

Khellendros
Okay, but this just means he can run/lunge faster and jump higher. Because of his super-speed, Superman by necessity processes information much faster than any human. So, even though Hulk would get a speed boost, it doesn't mean anything to a guy who can see the punch coming, duck it, lunge in so fast Hulk can't even see and land a dozen heavy blows.

Also, another interesting thing: Hulk and Jugernaut (to a lesser extent, because of his "unstoppability"wink can't use their full strength in a punch, because the heaviest blows they bring to bear would be so powerful that they would end up pushing themselves away from their target. Superman, on the other hand, with the right timing could engage his flight power right as his fist connected, meaning the full force of the blow is transferred to his opponent.

I actually read this on a webpage about Rogue, explaining why she can take on enemies with greater strength, but if it can apply to her it can apply to Superman!

Nataku8188
That's rogue. Juggernaut and Hulk don't fly, and they aren't going to slide back when they hit you, because you are going to go flying. Your thinking of that because rogue wont move the enemy as quickly as her fist is moving, so some of the force isn't transfered.

Think of you punching a baby as hulk and juggernaut, and you punching a full grown person as rogue. Get it?

ragesRemorse
Was there really any point at all in including blob and bane?

I am going to disregaurd those two, because you cannot even seriously compare those two as abeing any kind of challenge to the other three.

Any rate. I would say Superman wins. Hulk may even be the first one to fall. Hulk fights in anbiased rage that has no rationality what so ever. Unless of course you are talking about smart hulk. Well Hulk would fight on, taking Superman and Juggernaut as they came at him , he wouldnt fight with any kind of tactics rather than, "hulk Smash" Hulk would be tweakend and fatigued trying to attack both Superman and juggernaut at the same time. then Superman would stomp Juggernaut with little attempt.

emraldguardian
Superman wins, If someone as strong as supes hits you going near speed of light that will take down about anyone.

Swanky-Tuna
Once I debated Superman having trouble moving Juggernaut while he was moving and everybody got really nasty with me.

spyrokinesi35
bane would get his @ss whooped. supes can flick a gorrila across a footbal field while he's not even angry, but don't count out the blob cause he can whoop butt too but I think it'll be down to juggs and supes b/c supes would take out bane and hulk will take blob and hulk and supes will team up against juggy an djuggy will whoop hulk and it'll be down to the two invenerable guys (technically neither one of them are invincible but same diff). plus freeze breth won't work on blob, b/c blob has a resistance to heat and cold almost to the lvl of collosus. and finally no one in the comics movies or ne is invincible. the writers at marvel and dc couldn't let that happen b/c there would be few ways to defeat them, but in the end it would be juggs and supes, and maybe there might be a surprise and a powerful mystical wizard shows up and kills them both ( superman and juggernaut are vanerable to magic of sufficent strenght). but it depends on where the setting is if it's in space or under water juggernaut no doubt because he's the only one who doesn't need to brethe (yes supes des need air, I looked it up,) and supes gets his powers from the yellow (NOT red) sun

ragesRemorse
Hulk wouldnt team up with anyone. He would just be a rage of destruction killing anything that makes him made, or just gets in his way. (like he always is) this is why idont think he has a chance. Unless you mean intelligent hulk, but he blows ass. As for the blob, i think everyone should forget that he was ever a comic book character.

superman can hold his breath for hours. There is no way juggernaut has a chance against Superman, maybe if he were wekend enough by the Hulk, but then again juggs would have been weakend aswell.

spyrokinesi35
I know blob would get his fat @$$ whooped, but I'm just saying don't think of him as a whimp, and I meant to say supes and juggy team up against hulk to beat him, and as soon as hulk's down juggs gives supes a surprise uppercut right across the jaw, and they go at it. they could beat the hulk bey whopping his but or just dodging his attacks untill they find out a way to calm him down , then they throw banner off a cliff (if we are talking about a desert scenerio here). also does ne one know where do get a GOOD superman figure (and I'm not talking about those cheap @$$ 4 inch justice league ones either)

ragesRemorse
yeah try www.tfaw.com

or www.darkhorse.com

Vash TFA
Holding your breath for hours and not having to breathe at all are completely different things.

Juggernaut does not weaken from fighting, he doesn't fatigue, he doesn't get tired, he can't get exhausted and wear down. So no.. "Juggs" would not have been weakened by fighthing any of these guys.

Superman would most likely win, because..well, he's Superman dammit. I don't like it, but that's how it would go down.

ragesRemorse
holding your breath and not needing to breath for a few hours and not needing to breath are not two completly different things. they are the same damn thing, atleast untill supes would need another breath.

Vash TFA
No, they aren't the same thing. Because Supes WOULD need another breath. He'd need another because he HAS to breathe. Juggernaut doesn't have to breathe, so if the fight suddenly took them to a place where air was not present or was toxic.. Juggernaut has the advantage.

If they were in a situation where holding your breath for a few hours wasn't long enough, then it's not the same thing now is it?

And if Superman was struck hard enough in the stomach he could get "the wind knocked out of him" and then he'd NEED to breathe again. If they were in a room full of toxic gases and Supes started to talk to try and reason with his enemy (and since he's a boyscout, he'd more than likely try such a thing), he'd need to breathe to talk, just a fact.

Khellendros
Okay okay fine. I'll give that on up too, since it was a long shot. Let's just assume this fight is taking place on earth and on land, just to keep things simple, eh? So, yeah, unless someone can counteract Superman's sheer speed, he wins. Sorry folks.

Swanky-Tuna
He wouldn't use it unless he really had to though.

Khellendros
Uhhh you're telling me he's going to take on these two killers and NOT pull out all the stops? Kinda doubtful.

Swanky-Tuna
Uhhh you're telling me he's going to look at them and immediately accelerate to the speed of light and start wacking away? Kinda doubtful.

Khellendros
No, but he KNOWS Hulk is a heavy hitter, and hes strong enough to trade a few punches with Juggernaut and realize he can't keep taking that kind of punishment for long.

Swanky-Tuna
I've heard Superman fans say countless times that he doesn't use his super speed as much as he could and takes way more blows than he should.

crazyspinz
y are bane and blob included in this? the only real fighters her are supes hulk and jugg. and superman being the smartest of the three ( sad isnt it? ) would just fly around untill on of them wins, then take the winner out. one on one hulk or jugg could take supes, but in a group like this superman wins

spyrokinesi35
nvr mind, just looked it up, the real supes (not that freakin justice league wimp) can go under water, in space, and survive the heat at the core of the sun, so that won't work

crazyspinz
hulk would win cuz doomsday, who is a hulk ripoff killed supes....

Swanky-Tuna
Hmm... I can vaguely see it. Doomsday is tougher and faster though. Even moreso than Superman.

crazyspinz
this is off topic, and gonna make look like an idiot, but how do u get pics under yer name

Swanky-Tuna
Click the User CP in the upper LEFT and go to Edit Options. Go to the bottom is the Avatar options.

Edit: Got my directions mixed up.

crazyspinz
kk

YourBiggestFan
haha maybe so, but doomsday makes the hulk look like a joke, doomsday bones CUTS the "invulnerable to all man of steel"... he would rip hulk into pieces before hulk could regen ! and no hulk doesnt have INSTANT regen, also it takes a few seconds to regenarate, seconds that he doesn't have since it would take less than a second to be dead. I like the hulk more than Superman but Superman could easily beat the hulk, i mean he can move at the speed of light all around the hulk throwing punches, the hulk CAN'T do SHIT but to stand there or try to run or to try to avoid 1 of the +50,000 punches a SECOND coming his way, YEAH RIGHT!, have you seen what missiles do to the hulk? they CUT/Harm him but he regens in a few seconds and keeps going, now try 50k missiles every second... holy shit DEAD HULK! and if you try saying oh why didnt he did that to doomsday! well, like i said, doomsday is FASTER, Doomsday and Superman died when both at their max power/strenght threw their last punch/hit at each other, both laying down, dead. Doomsday then comes back and is pretty much IMMUNE to die to that same strenght of punch superman hit him with ( i guess if Superman hits him again harder, doomsday will die but then we know what happens next! ) anyways just let it die, Superman beats Hulk, for those saying Hulk will not stand at spot and let SUperman beat on him.. well yes, he will b/c he wont even be able to see him!.

emraldguardian
^^^ EXACTLY

spyrokinesi35
no way, the hulk's not only as tough as doomsday but has a healing factor tougher than wolvie and deadpool, example: he took a big gash into his bone by a hulk dog and it DID heal in 3/4 of a second, but superman could beat the hulk, because the hulk will get a couple good hits, and after that it'll be supes turn and he'll keep punching him and dodging the hulk's punches untill it gets to seruios then he will fly them both into the sun (mind you the sun won't hurt superman or superman's clothes)

crazyspinz
ok, this isnt hulk vs doomsday,
and superman would loose cuz hes a sissy, he never acualy kills people, he could have killed luther like 10000000 times, but nope, he keeps him alive, so he wouldnt acualy kill hulk, hulk on the other hand quite frankly doesnt give a sh*t if he kills someone or not, thats why he would win

pr1983
yeah, but supes can lose it when he wants, u read kingdom come? if he was angry enough he'd take the other three down, hes also got otherabilities, the breath, the eye laser thing, that gives him an advantage, albeit a small one

crazyspinz
umm the breath wont do ne thing..
but flight will, and that would win it for supes if he where to win
but supes wont simply because he is the ultimate pansy (even more than cykes...)
where hulk and juggy just kickass and break things

pr1983
crazyspinz read up on cyke, ull be surprised, superman is too much for the others, i mean, for christs sake, hes superman, hes stronger, faster and smarter than the others

crazyspinz
i know cykes isnt that bad, i just like to make fun of him because in the movie, he was a pansy but yes he is cool in the comics.
and yes supes would prolly win this, but i still think he is gay
so hulk would win cuz supes would be hitting on juggy the whole time....

pr1983
in the movie cyke was a bi**h, even i know that. i like supes and the hulk, but i think supes is just too clever.

crazyspinz
ya but doomsday is dumb as a rock, and he beat down supes

pr1983
sure, but superman is kind of guy who learns from his mistakes and defeats and uses that knowledge in the future.

spyrokinesi35
every one uses supes death as a sign that he's way better, but it's not true mr. boyscout should have killed him when he had a chance instaed aof worring about ppl's stupid "safety" if there was a rematch supes would whoop domms bone shard stickin' @$$

WarSpawn
Juggernaut and Hulk would go at each other

Blob would be knocked out in a second. he may weigh a million pounds but he cant compare to the others in this match

in the end Superman would stand at the top because of his speed. Hulk and Juggernaut are brawlers. Superman is faster than a speeding bullet.

Mane
and more powerful than a locomotive

YourBiggestFan
Doomsday is dumb? read any of the comics where doomsday comes out? nowhere in there it shows that he is dumb. Also by the time the Hulk's regen kicks in ( 3/4 seconds someone said?) he will be in pieces! good luck.

Tron
Well, the last time Doomsday appeared, his latest evololution gave him intelligence, so yeah, before that, he wasn't very bright. He just went from planet to planet tearing shit up and killing everyone.

Vash TFA
I'd really like to hear a good explanation for how Superman or anyone, using brute physical force could possibly harm someone who was totally impervious to physical harm of any level.

I'd also like to hear a good explanation for why people seem to think that although Juggernaut's powers are magical.. they don't seem to affect Superman or calculate in with his well known vulnerability to magic.

They say that "Yeah, Juggernaut's powers are magical, but they manivest as physical strength". To which I say "So? A magical super powered indestructible object the size of a car engine hitting Superman at full force in the face can't hurt him? Even though it's powered by magic.. which he's vulnerable to?"

I mean, if a magic sword hit Superman, it'd cut him.. but a magicaly powered punch can't bruise him?

Well, if that's the case. Then what you're saying is.. Superman's vulnerability to magical things in this situation is ignored. And.. Juggernaut's invulnerability the physical things is ignored.. all for the purpose of giving Superman the edge?

Is that about right?

Tron
Why is this thread back?

Okay, I'll play, and ask another question. I know Superman has fought bruisers around his strength level, who's powers were fueled by magic (i.e. Captain Marvel). Now, I gotta ask, did their punches ever have any affects on him? Did they hurt more than anyone around the same strength without magic?

Now, I guess I'll make an attempt to answer Vash's question and mine. From what I know, Superman isn't totally weak against magic as he is Kryptonite. But, magic can get through the forcefield surounding his body, unlike other things, far easier. Now, a punch from someone like Juggernaut may get through the forcefield, but, it may not feel too much different than any other strong guy hitting Supes. Now this is just my theory, someone else might know more about this. Now, in my opinion, the whole magic argument is unncessary in this fight. Because, Superman's forcefield weakens as he wears down, which after fighting two heavy-hitters like Hulk and Juggernaut, can happen after a while (i.e. Doomsday).

That's just how I see it though.

zachrivard
Superman wins
he would let hulk and juggernaut fight the kill the tired victor of that fight becuase no one will hit because he can move a lot faster then them all

savagerampage
Bane and blob would be taken out in seconds. the fight would be left between superman,juggernaut,Hulk, and this fight would go on forever.

Juggernaut cant be harmed, by neither hulk or superman, although im not certain, does superman have any telepathic abilities? if so then he takes out juggs, if not, then the fight will go on for decades, superman would eventually fall. and the fight would be left for hulk and juggernaut, and a long running fight i think the juggernaut would win in the end. unless he gets the good old ring out.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>