RTS games

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tptmanno1
I know there is a huge Warcraft fan thingy here but There are many other RTS games that are equally fun.
IMO Age of Mythology is one of the best becaue its slower paced than all the others so you get a large defensive base and stratigic plans and such.

Trinity_Matrix
I like Age of Empires...but otherwise I don't really play those kinds of games. Don't keep me interested long enough.

Raventheonly
All C&C games most recent Generals zero hour and empire earth smile ... not to forget medieval total war!!!! i love RTS

ABE LINCOLN
I'm rather fond of StarCraft, actually big grin I would've liked AoE, but with a max supply of 50 in one player, I could never get enough resources sad in SC, I get all I need

Plus the Zerg are just amazing big grin

Raventheonly
C&C generals has no limit on anything.... you can build an unlimeted nmber of nukes and each launch their own missle.

ABE LINCOLN
I've never played it stick out tongue I'm talking about the one's I've played

Tptmanno1
Max supply of 50?I think you can fiddle with that because I remember haveing a HUGE army

§pearhead
I'm talking about the first one, and I musta spent a half hour trying to find a way to increase the count, but couldn't erm

Raventheonly
Age of empires 2 the age of Kings is what you are talkin about... 200 max

Tptmanno1
200 max resourses?
I dunno I havent played that game in forever

R@ven
200 max population i mean

Tptmanno1
Oh yea,
that kinda sux but its there to get the game moving because you could just build up al your defenses and just sit there makeing an enourmous army.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.