Help! I cant remember what this movie is!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VållèjºKîd707
Ok I only remember one scene: It was about a group of 15 people, both adults and children, there stuck in this chamber thing or this under ground room. Then a lot of rats come and scare the people. And the room is very watery like a sewer or something. and thats all i remember. im pretty sure its from the 90's and it might be a natural disater movie. please help me!

I am a Sock
Rats?

moonwalker741
im thinkin of the movie where michael jackson sang the theme for it <ben, but i duno if im rite, i never saw it...its a 70s movie though

VållèjºKîd707
Umm... I dont think so. Thanks you though.

roundisfunny
"Daylight" starring Sylvester Stallone is a 90's film about people trapped in an underground chasm. Don't remember rats, just lots and lots of bad acting.

darkangelgirl
Yeah, I'm pretty sure it was Daylight. In the movie they got stuck in what I think was one of those under bridge roads during an earthquake, and Sylvester Stallone had to rescue them. The rats came when they were trying to get out, and they followed them to an opening.

VållèjºKîd707
Yeah Im pretty sure thats it, thanks guys!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.