The Sixth Sense

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stormy Day
The Sixth Sense

My Review:In this movie Cole Sear(Osment) plays a troubled young boy and is being treated by a child psychologist Dr. Malcolm Crowe.What Crowe doesnt know is that Cole has a terrifying secret he sees dead people.This movie is just awesome and cool in everyway.Haley Joel Osment proves he has game and that he can act.This movie has more thrills and chills than you can count on one hand.This ranks into my fav movie of all time because its just so fun and scary that it never gets boring or old.

One of the reasons why I love this movie is because Haley Joel Osment.He is just a tremedously good actor who is so convincing and he should have got an oscar for his role.

Bruce Willis is mediocre in his role nothing special from him,but that doesnt stop the fact that everytime him and haley are onscreen together he is convincing and acts just as suprised as we are.

M. Night Shyamalan proves that his movies are some of the best unique and original ones out there.And im looking forward to all of his work in the future.

Sus8
Yes it is a real great movie.
It is great from the beginning to the last moment of it I liked mostly the mother and the way she was acting with her child I mean she was so much understanding and cool and seems from the movie that she has so much love those kind of real touching pictures not real exist much in movies generally

Stormy Day
yes

The scene at the end when cole is in the car with his mother is a real touching scene.

Vengeance
meh the movie just wasn't in my taste so wasn't no winner to me but i could've been owrse so i give it like 5/10. mostly i couldn't stand the kid he's just anyoing the hole way through the movie.

Stormy Day
eek!

Anoying he is probaly the best male kidactor out there and his performance is beyong powerful

Vengeance
well see your prolly right i just dont,like kid actocs. so w/e he did do his job so i should be happy. but damn do i hate kid actors.

Stormy Day
Hey some movies wouldnt be god without kid actors wink

Even if somebody didnt like the movie you gotta love that performance wink

Vengeance
lol "some movies wouldnt be god without kid actors" wouldn't be GOD eh lol. well your right in a sence, like realy i still injoyed the whole 6 sence, and it did have a good story i'll just never injoy kids even if they have a big role like in this movie. micheal jackson made me think diff on kids.

Stormy Day
I am Sam wouldnt have been as good without Dakota Fanning

micheal jackson,lol

Abbita
i just had to do an essay on this movie for english and im soooo bored of it now......

Stormy Day
sad thats not good

Clovie
i think that ppl shouldn't see this movie more then once confused

coz when you already know that this bruce willis character is already dead from the eginning it is not so ineresting anymore erm

Vengeance
well yes oviously this movie is a one timer, but even so if you still enjoy it i could see my self watching it again.

Stormy Day
Me too,HJO performance never gets old to me smile

Vengeance
plus brus always does a good job with what he is given. even if its one of those flamming bags of dog crap i leave on his step.

Stormy Day
lol yeah hes a really good performer.

He proved that in the Fifth Element when he was given a really weird story with all these bizare characters and settings and he made it really good.

Dark Vengeance
I see dead people

Stormeister
eek!

Vengeance
well i see ugly people

Stormeister
only in the mirror j/k

Vengeance
that hurts my feelings, even though its true if i look at the mirror at an angle i see your difigurd mom. no j/k

Stormeister
If you look at the mirror in any angle you see you difgurd mom stick out tongue

if you wanna swing then lets take this in my forum in the OT called "Post some jokes" do a search smile

Vengeance
lol no thanks man i dont wanna hurt you. no lol j/k i would rather talk then be a hater.

Stormeister
We just joke in that thread you should see some of the stuff posted is way funny stick out tongue

Aini
someone already told me that bruce is dead, before i saw it......that kinda sucked....

ladygrim
the movie is just really creepy ... i made the error of watching it at nite not to b dun again

Stormeister
I got so freaked ou especially when Haley found that woman in the kitchen and she shows the cuts on here arms and says"Dinners not ready yet!"

Aini,that sucks sad

ladygrim
and the boy when he turns round good god that turned my stomach ...

Stormeister
Yeah that was unexpected and made me jump

ladygrim
many things made me jump but i expect them now so i dont watch it as much

Stormeister
Still a good movie tho wink

Did anybody else think Haleys performance was just brilliant?

Vengeance
meh, wasn't bad so no camplaints.

Stormeister
Good wink

Aini
how old is he, by the way? didn't he get an oscar for that roll?
he is great.
has anyone seen AI? he was so good. the ending was so sad. ....god I cried embarrasment ...

Vengeance
meh i thought A.I. was just to long, like the kid did a good job and all but it was just never stopping.but yes the ending was a sad one.

Stormeister
Yeah I didnt really care for it but once again Haley made the movie wink

vvvrulz
Haha i feel your pain aini, some fool told me that Bruce was a ghost before i saw it, killed an otherwise decent movie completely. I thought AI was pretty awful, not a big fan of Haley either..

Stormeister
A.I. wasnt awful just long wink

Vengeance
true if it was shorter it would've been great. but once you just keep repeating something over and over it gets old, just like peter pan movie.

Stormeister
Yeah the Peter Pan movie was dreaful sad

They could've made it for 1hr 30min or 1hr and 45 at the most

Aini
sad I hate it when ppl do that...........they should be killed...or at least tortured for that.... shifty

Stormeister
yes

IluvTheodorC
i no i hate when ppl tell u the ending of movies!!i sooo Piss's me off!!I luv watching the sixth sense cuz i LUV haley performance!!Hes exelent at drama!!and he is sooooooooo CUTE!!!

Vengeance
i love being told the about the movie. i dont no why but i figure if someone tells me something good about the movie im all like damn i have to see that, so i like movie being told to me.

Stormeister
He is a very good actor wink

Aini
but that's not what I meant.
I was talking about thing you really SHOULDN'T know before watching the movie yourself.

Stormeister
I dont think vengeance understud your confused I mean who likes being told the ending What the f**k? I mean thats the most important part of the story "the ending" stick out tongue

Vengeance
no i understand, i do like knowing the endings and all that happens before i see that movie, like van helsing i made a friend tell me all that happned(like the ending) and then it made me wanna see it more. so then i went to see it on the weekend.

Stormeister
oh messed

Vengeance
laughing i dont no why i like to no but i do, i guess i hate to wait to no things. but then again even i would get pissed if the ending of this movie was tol to me, cuase this movie ending is bigger then others.

Stormeister
Yeah well I already know the ending to Spider-Man 2 and I havent seen the movie yet....I geuss I couldnt wait.

Vengeance
lol this forum helps me no ending to movies so thats why i love KMF. so your saying though u wanted to know the ending of SM2

Stormeister
I just thought it would be interesting to read the book.Now I wish I wouldnt have.

Vengeance
you read the SM2 book?lol

Stormeister
yup sad

Vengeance
wow thats wierd, i could never read the book. well not about that. i have read other's like LOTR series. but w/e that must have hurt you lol

Stormeister
It did sad

It was a good book tho nonetheless smile

Vengeance
lol i bet it would be, can lose with spider-man.

Stormeister
right wink book or movie it still evens out smile

kookla
this was a weird movie. very boring.

Stormeister
It wasnt boring,but I geuss it was weird in a way.

IluvTheodorC
I LUV THE SIXTH SENSE!!!ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES!!!PLUS HALEYS IN IT AND THAT MADE IT EVEN MORE EXCELENT!!!

Rad_1
shiftyI see dead people..........Jumpy

Stormy Day
shifty

pinsleepe
most of my friends laugh at me but in my opinion, THE FILM IS GREAT!!!!!!! and Haley Joel Osment is a lil genius!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.