Tupac: Ressurection

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert
OMG! I am really looking foward to this film. He was the greatest rapper to live and now there is a film tellling his life story. Can't wait to see this!

gotta get rich
whos gonna play him? or will it use old footage?

Curl_Up&Dye
Tupac is one of the only rappers I can stand...I don't think he faked his death however, and that the media should just let him rest in peace.

Darth Vicious
I dunno about faking his "death", i mean heres a guy thats supposed to be dead and yet they keep releasing unreleased tracks of the guy, damn how many unreleased tracks he had? plus in the trailer the said the truth will be revealed and the movie seems to be a documentary and all im sayin is that it wouldnt surprise me one bit if he was alive and im not sure if he was the best rapper but he did had a few good songs!

ragesRemorse
Tupac is deffaintly the beast rapper due to his diversity. There is no question that the man is dead.However this movie is just a stunt to get money. Many will say it's a tribute, but thats a lie. There have been tributes to tupac since his death. If this was a real tribute it would have been out about 4 years ago. Someon saw the extreme fan base of tupac and realized that they could make money from his name so they made this movie.

Dogbert
has there been a biggie tribute movie yet? i never heard anything about one, but they shuld have had 1 of him 2.

Twisted
I just rented Tupac: Ressurection, I have the utmost respect for Tupac and love everything about him. His words, his voice, his personality all have so much emotion and energy that he is hard not to listen to, even if you don't agree with him or even like his music. He tells his story in his words from interviews, recordings and songs as if he were still alive today. His fears, beliefs and passions are all reveiled and no matter what the Thug Life image he had, its hard to miss his compassion and love for the people around him, and his respect for women.

He truely is one in a million. A young kid who has literally nothing, a mother who does drugs, friends who sell drugs, lived in a ghetto, no father, yet he has so much love, respect, compassion and caring for other people and the issues of the world.

This movie is a must see for everyone. Whether a rock, pop, or country fan. It doesn't matter if you like rap or Tupac, this is the story of a young man who beat all of the odds against him who was taken away from this world far to early, done in a clever and interesting style.
**Rest In Peace Tupac Amaru Shakur 1972-1996**

fabgab04
I agree! The movie is awesome and Tupac is truly one of a kind!!!!!! I rented the movie a few weeks ago and was shocked to see how well made it was and how much new footage was dug up for the movie....It was incredible. Plus the soundtrack to this movie is HOT! smokin'
R.I.P. TUPAC

dirtypop
He truly is an incredible guy....and even though I love Pac, people who are not fans of his will find this film verrrry interesting b/c thats the way it is - his life is purely interesting....Plus, the soundtrack is so hot; not just the Tupac songs.

Woody Woods
thug life is an Anagram, it goes something like this:

T...The
H...Hate
U...U
G...Gave

L...Little
I...Infants
F...F.ck
E...Everyone

5knuckleShuffle
this movie rulez

ragesRemorse
tupac was an angel. I saw him flying over my house one day with a halo . But then i remembered he would do anything for money, even sell out his fans, then i saw his halo turn to rust and his wings turned to stone, and he became a regular man who was blinded by greed and embraced the luscious lips of evil. Yep he sold his soul to the devil in the end, for a moment of freedom and fan glory and fame. bang bang tupac got shot, and someone finished the job.

Cinemaddiction
Keep the discussion pertinent to the movie, please.

ragesRemorse
IGuess it's to hard to read between lines.

TheFilmProphet
WTF??! What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.