New..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

auror_chk
hey guys.. embarrasment ..

im new to this forum stuff so if anyone cares to fill me in with what u do in here...plz reply.

thanx big grin

Storm
http://www.planetsmilies.com/smilies/sign/1/sign16.gif and have lots of fun smile

Basically, we talk and talk and talk about rather anything.
We have 2 discussion areas, the General Discussion Forum (GDF) or Off-Topic Forum (OTF). GDF is the more sensible discussion forum while in OTF anything goes (meaningless and pointless threads included). We have separate philosophy, art, TV, video games, music, fiction and film areas (including threads for actors) where such topics should be posted smile

Forum Guidelines & Rules and News & Questions wink
If you have any technical questions, use the search function in N&Q to check whether your question has already been answered or not.

Now, hup hup, start posting big grin

yerssot
great going storm, you scared auror away stick out tongue

auror_chk
Well thanx guys..i thought no one was gonna respond back lol big grin well i know i wont be an expert like u 2 are now...but thanx for the advice.. ive already posted 2 messages lol...sad aye... geek

Storm
I did not yerss. See, she posted already 2 messages clap

I am a Sock
Hi there and ahve a good time here

Hells_angel
hi there.. what's up?

BTW, welcome wink

trouble
hi welcome 2 kmc and have fun (hahaha i said it before u fire)

auror_chk
lol wow thanx everyone...i wasnt gonna type anything but i didnt wana be rude smile

§pearhead
MEANINGLESS???? cry stick out tongue

Make yourself at home, auror big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.