Will Gary Oldman be the voice of Grievious?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Negotiations are underway for Gary Oldman to perform a character voice in the upcoming Star Wars film.
Do you think it will be grievious?

darktim1
don't know he was good in the third harry potter film he could have an interesting voice for general grievious.

moonwalker741
hus Gary Oldman?

..i heard that grievous will hav mor lines then darth maul

Hit"Em"Up
why not frank oz?

frank oz did good for yoda why not grevious?

Darth Maverick
Some1 correct me if i'm wrong but did Gary Oldman provide hes voice for the game True Crime, I'm sure it was him

§pearhead
Yea, as long as his voice is distorted or something, I could go with that.

There's no way a robotic lightsaber-weilding monstrosity will have a pure human voice.

El Toro De Brah
he's voice will definately not sound human. remember grevious is part reptilian and part mahcine. so i predict his voice will have a mechanical hiss to it.

Jedi Priestess
Good grief I hope not..........

LordRevan
same here i hope not. it would be good if it was John turk(the voice of scorpion and cyrax from MK annihilation)

§pearhead
I've always pictured him having a hiss in his voice as well, but a natrual one as opposed to a robotic one. Maybe it's just me.

Darth Jello
how about Christopher Britton (Mr. Sinister on the old x-men toon)?

cornponious
Too bad Mister Rogers is dead. He's be great.

smile

cornponious

Volundro Ramm
How come people are against Gary Oldman doing the voice of Grevious? I for one think that would be an excellent choice. I agree there would be some kind of effect on his voice. But Oldman is an actor of pure quality and would definatly bring an evil tone to the table, so to speak.

cornponious
I must agree. I think Gary Oldman is a fine actor with an amazing voice talent, right up there with the best. I don't have a problem with Grievous having is voice.

corny

amity75
Yeah I'm pro Oldman and judging by todays news it's gonna be him.

Sith Master X
Yeah, I've heard the rumors stating Oldman to play the voice of Grievous to be true.

SMX
cool

amity75
For some reason I've been imagining Grievious to sound like the cylons from battlestar galactica.

Sith Master X
I think it'll have a mechanical hiss to it as some others have mentioned as well.

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
Yeah SMX! you got your ID back!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Sith Master X
Oh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

SMX
cool

Hit"Em"Up
dave prowse would be perfect for the general.

just think.

he has a awsome voice and that fit vader well.

grievious can be dave prowse.

bILLYgOAT
heres the link
http://www.wizardnews.com/story.20040624.html

whats your thoughts?

Sith Master X
Cool enough. Can't wait to hear what his voice will sound like.

SMX
cool

cornponious
Not sure if you know this, but that wasn't Prowse's voice in any of the OT as Darth Vader. It was James Earl Jones.

Just not sure if you know that.

smile

corn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.