potc 2 premiere

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aniron
does potc premiere come round to London like most films?

Orli'sElf7
is there even one in the US??? hmm maybe in LA..oh i msure they'll have one in the UK. they're all british actors..well most of them

aniron
well potc held their premiere at disneyland florida, but it was really succesful, so will they do a proper premiere tour to lecster square? I live in wals but my mum is letting me go!

LadyGreenleaf
someone had told me that it was gonna be in san antonio....i hope so cuz thats where i live and like my mom wont let me go nowhere else to go to it so i hope its here!!

Slonik9
Yup, in Disneyland, like the last premire for POTC. It's were the original POTC started, the ride in Disneyland, thets how the movie started.

aniron
ye but there is a disneyland in france, it's well important, if anyone has any imformation concerning the premiere in london tell me!!!!

Orlando Bloom03
sory this is just a test for my sig to see if it worked!?

aniron
well on't grrrrr mad smile

mrs. bloom
i heard that the last PotC premiere was in california at disneyland, not florida. i hope its at disneyland again cuz its only an hour away and we have passes! ihpoeihopeihopeihopeihopeihopeihope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!! eek! plz lemme know if any1 gets any more info.

crisomtears
PotC II and III Schedule and possible premiere venues
posted by Jas, 05/20/04
Posted by Terry Rossio (POTC screenwriter) at Wordplayer.com forum: Ideally, it would go like this: approval of the stories that have been designed over the past four months would come sometime this week, along with the conclusion of extensive and complex negotiations will the principal filmmakers -- for two movies, to be shot back to back, a huge commitment of time, money, and resources. The screenplay(s) would then be written over the next 8-10 weeks (hah!) which takes us into July. Based on the screenplays (which will continue to be revised) the preproduction on these two movies would take place, which includes location scouting, set design, building ships, negotiations with different countries, casting, special effects tests, and a million other things. If all goes well, principle photography would begin sometime early next year, and proceed for nine months (seems like a long time but we're talking two movies here, which is only 4 and a 1/2 months per movie) We're talking shooting on the water, action, costumes, and shooting for effects, all commonly time consuming stuff. So that takes us past next summer to late next year. Then comes the post production work -- editing and scoring and effects, etc. Which allowes the 1st sequel to be prepped and ready for release in Summer of 2006. If a movie does get made ... which is not guaranteed, then the Premiere will take place sometime in 2006 (unknown date since the exact release date is unknown) and the location of the Premiere would is not known -- possible candidates include London, Disneyland, DisneyWorld, Disney Tokyo, EuroDisney, or the location of the shoot, which could be Hawaii, somewhere in the Caribbean, or Australia.

thats what i found...i hope its in Hawaii...i have friends there that i could go to..PLEASE

tinkerbell668
ahh i hope its disneyland!! i live like 2 hours away, or hawaii!!! but yeah even disneyworld as a last resort!!!!! but anywhere else would be too far... yeah but uh-huh!!

crisomtears
please let it be in Hawaii...please

el-pirate
Londen, then i could just go there!!!!!! but don't they have more than one premiere (ok i know that means first, and they can't show it for the first time for more than once...) but with LOTR they had more than one premiere too!!!!!! wink big grin

crisomtears
yeah they will probably have two permiers seeing as the two movies are going to be releaced 6 months apart...maybe they will do them into diffenent spots?

airangel
I am thinking that Disney in Paris might be the next premiere.........there's always disney in Cali too! (for the next one) if they want to keep the whole Disney Premiere thing.....

tinkerbell668
The only reason i can think of it being in disneyland califormia, because thats where the ride was first opened!! but since they already had it there, they might have it somewhere else....but they have more then one premire for movies, 1 for each country!! POTC did a couple premires...the WORLD premire was at disneyland.

so we all have a chance to go to the premire, but after thepremire for the first one, all the actors went to club 33, the only place in disneyland where they sell alcohol!! its right above the POTC ride.

a fun fact!!!!

big grin

crisomtears
wow..i didnt know that they had many moive premeirs...eek! your right then..that means that we might all just have a chance at seeing...ahh...*sigh* JOHNNY DEPP...^_^ a dream come true..i think the world premier will be in Disneyworld again...or at least thats were i thought it was last time..in flordia right? i am confuzzeld now..

XxHannahxX
i hope that its in london cause mi mum n dad will let me go cuase they no how much ui love it!!!!

tinkerbell668
The world premire was at disneyland California big grin !!!! I hope and prey its there again, i have this pass so i can go anytime of the year!!!!! for FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

StarliciousStar
I read that one of the possible locations for the premiere was Disney in Orlando(FL).

Hopefully it is because I live a few hours from there.smile smile smile

tinkerbell668
Thats the whole reson i took an intrest in POTC was because of the ride at disneyland....Good ride not fast though, its just a little boat ride!!!

airangel
florida might be a possibility

el-pirate
there's no disney in Holland sad , well, then i'll just go to paris then!!!!! i've got friends with cars!!! and maybe i'll be 18 myself by the time there is a premiere!!!!!

tinkerbell668
true true

ArrghPirateGirl
To tru

JacksBabe777
Yea they had one in France, London, and Cali last time, well thats the only ones i know anyways. and i get to go to the next one probably. I like in Newfoundland, and i asked my mom if we could go and if it's in Cali again I get to go. YAY. then i have a chance to meet.... Johnny... that'd be awsome!

JacksBabe777
i LIVE in newfoundland not LIKE in newfoundland. sorry about that!!!!

tinkerbell668
hey wheres that jacksbabe???? In california??

ArrghPirateGirl
I DUNNO!!

tinkerbell668
me neither

ArrghPirateGirl
Topic

tinkerbell668
*Packs bags* YA know what Im gonna do?

*Crowd screams: What?*....IM GOIN TO DISNEYLAND!!!!!!

*Crowd cheering as I drive off into the horizon*

ArrghPirateGirl
Hmmmm Riighto Really??

Mrs_bloom
was the topic ere matties

ArrghPirateGirl
does it matter?

tinkerbell668
the potc 2 premire duhhhhhhhhh....

APirateMonkey
oh yeah

tinkerbell668
*slaps APM over head* wake up and smell the rum!!!

aniron
won'*** go to more than one place?

aniron
I mean won't it not wo*****

tinkerbell668
huh? *confused*

Unholy_Cheese
sameblink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.