The Jack Sparrow/ Johnny Depp Thread [merged]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Miss_Ducky
HAHAHHAHA!!!!! YAY 4 PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN!!!!! Happy Dance

Hermy_and_Ginny
yeah that movie rocks! jack sparrow is so so so so cool

airangel429
I LOVED THAT MOVIE TOO...BUT THIS IS THE WRONG AREA FOR IT.... big grin

nazgulinthedark
yea, this is the harry potter place thingy

StrgzrCndyPixie
so lets talk about harry potter aswell

Phoenix
I reckon Johnny would make a great sirius black!!!

SlayerChick1188
laughing out loud maybe...

SlayerChick1188
and

starlitegrl
I LUVED that movie too!!!!!it was awesome!!!!!!!!
those pictures are great!!!!!can u post some more??????i know this is a HP place so if u can't do it can u send me a link????? big grin bunny

omg........johnny depp would make a GREAT sirius black angel bunny

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah i can see that happening

Tonks
yah I can kinda. But the guy that I wanted was Jim Caviezel from the Counte Of Monte Cristo. although I could not stand to to cry when he dies. no :Crying:

Hermy_and_Ginny
i wanted soem one who looked like how sisrius black was described in the book. And you know the guy who is playing dumbledore know? well he doesn't have a white bread he has a grey one. What do you's all think of that. And yeah i guess Johhny Depp would make and awsome sirius black.

starlitegrl
I dont like the new dumbledore.......he looks EVIL!!!!!!!!!

StrgzrCndyPixie
scary

Orli'sElf7
ohhhh hey i havent seen the new dumbledore....omg anyone got a pic?!?!??!?! but yea i was thinking the same thing johnny depp would be an awsome sirius black..still charming, witty, long black hair, pale it all works! yesyesyes

StrgzrCndyPixie
hes preety fine for a guy over 40

SlayerChick1188
here Dumbledore...Not THAT scary really...

SlayerChick1188
The Sirius they picked is a little more aged..but i have no problem with Gary Oldman! big grin

SlayerChick1188
here he REALLY is

Miss Unknown
Jonny Depp was just so cool in the pirates of the carribean! I watched it yesterday and loved it! He is so sexy and doesn't look his age at all........I would love to see him play sirius black but that's not going to happen since he's already casted.....he has a sirius thing about him....if you know what I mean....

StrgzrCndyPixie
i no wat ya meen it would b so much beta if they had a guy that didnt look fricken 50 YEARZ OLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~fuoco~
i agree with everyone who siad Johnny would make a great sirius!! that's how i pictured sirius to be from the first time i ever read about him: to look like johnny, but with longer, black hair!!! NOT gary OLDman! he's too OLD, and not hott! sirius is suposed to be hot!!!

I like the dude who plays gandalf in LOTR as Dumbledore, he's cool.

BTW, isn't sirius supossed to have elbow length black hair? in the pic with hermoine harry and ron, it looks shoulder length

StrgzrCndyPixie
ive seen that pick to and i agree the length of the hair was way to short

Miss Unknown
yeah Sirius should be hot!

Phoenix
YES!!!

airangel429
YEAH HE would make a good sirius! smile

StrgzrCndyPixie
gr8 is the word.......lol

Phoenix
big grin

CaptStephSparro
jACK IS SOOOOO AWESOME I LOVE HIM, I LOVE HIM
-WHY'S THE RUM GONE?

~CAPTAIN STEPH SPARROW

Luna150
On the picture please tell me that guy standing right at the back isn't lupin. He looks like a right weedy geek. And hermione looks too much like emma doesn't she?

Loony_Luna

jennyanderson
OK, heres the thing, I totally puked after seing the picture of that Oldman smiling at me, no offense Slayer Chick, it's NOT your fault, I puke ALL the time after seing pics of Oldman, and thinking that he is gonna portray my Sirius! It's just that it's the first time I'v seen a pic of him in this forum and was lucky to express my feelings all at the same time. Anyway, Johnny Depp would'v make a good Sirius, he's sexy, hot, well you know the rest. I hope they recast Sirius again in GOF and cast some one of Depp's caliber to play him!

Miss_Ducky
hey im bak. lost the website could find anyfin didnt know how 2 find my last threadand blah blah. and i just read the posts and relialiased it was a hp place

Miss_Ducky
yea that director musnt have read the books. hello> doesnt he know that they HAVE 2 WEAR ROBES??

Loony_Luna
Do you know for sure they aren't going to wear robes at all?

Miss_Ducky
theyre not because i saw sum pics from POA and it had them in normal clothes in ALL the pictures

Loony_Luna
Well, you haven't seen the movie, have you? I think it's too early to know for sure.

burlyman
whats Jack Sparrow got to do with HP, nothing erm

Linkalicious
Depp would be a good Sirus except for his baby face ( don't shoot me girls) I always pictured sirus just like Johnny Depp except he had like a 24/7 5 oclock shadow just like Brett Favre only with dark hair. I just always imagined him as a scragly lookin guy that would be considered "handsome" if he spent 30 minutes to 3-S himself up. (shower, sh*t, and shave)

bLooMiLiCioUs
yup - and i don't like itsad

Linkalicious
my mom says only cool kids wear normal clothes...

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing i mean they're an english boarding sch they traditionally hv uniforms rite?

Linkalicious
i agree and even though i like the new robes, i don't like the muggle "garb" that i've seen in all the pictures

bLooMiLiCioUs
yeah!!!!they shld atleast stick to that part of the book and not try to make it soo american!!!(no offense thowink)

DarkRoan
yeah, I think they should have picked a younger Sirus, I think they aged all the wrong people...but I still love the movies

bLooMiLiCioUs
yesyes

Linkalicious
i was listening to the trailer and they pronounced Sirus like the word "serious"....i always thought it was pronounced like "Sy-russ" am i like totally weird or did other people pronounce it that way also?

bLooMiLiCioUs
i said it as serious.....it's the british waywink

Ariadne
I've always said Sirius like serious because sy-russ just sounds weird to me. I guess that clenches it - I'm not meant to be an American. big grin

I've heard that the muggle clothes they're wearing are actually the actor's clothes. So that would be the reason Hermione has a pink sweater on. I really don't care what Emma Watson wears, but she's very different from Hermione and I'm just not seeing Hermione in pink.

Miss_Ducky
yea so bah! she or he has seen the pics 2!!

Linkalicious
Then what word do the British use when they are being "serious." I just pronounced it as Sy-rus because it made it a 2 syllable word which made reading a little easier

bLooMiLiCioUs
blink when they're being serious?confused

yeah it's their own clothes and yeah i dun see hermoine in pink either!!!

Linkalicious
it's a joke bloomy...and i came to the realization that i just never took the time to read the word correctly. I thought it was spelled Sirus and not Sirius...doh!

#1fan Sparrow
Who here likes jack sparrow does anybody know the website where you write to Johnny Depp if anyone does e-mail me at [email protected] please
Does any body think there should be a girl to help jack sparrow out in the next movie or the unknown daughter? laughing out loud

Caribbean_Chick
well that would be kind of akward.. but cool all the samelaughing

there are so many fan mail address it's so hard to tell sorry

Caribbean_Chick
and by the way I love Johnny D!!!!!Along with many other people on this sitebig grin

metallicachick
I love Johnny!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
See everyone loves Johnny!!!!Let's post some pics people

Lord Soth
This is kind of a stupid question. This is the PotC Forum

EVERYBODY HERE LOVES JOHNNY DEPP!!!!! big grin big grin big grin D: D big grin big grin big grin

bLooMiLiCioUs
does ahy1 like johnny depp??DOES ANY1 LIKE JOHNNY DEPP??DOES ANY1 LIKE JOHNNY DEPP??!!!!!!! WHAT A QUESTION!!!

I LOOOVE JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!!!!!! lovelove

#1fan Sparrow
Why do you people like johnny Depp say as many things as you can and why you like johnny depp
Johnny Depp is a great actor and A hott Sexy Dude
Now Bring me that horrizon nananananenene....and really bad eggs Drink up me 'earties yoho (BLACKOUT) I love Johnny Depp because of two things 1. he's a very hot sexy man 2. hes a great actor
JACK SPARROW IS HOT BELIVE IT OR NOT AM I RIGHT OR AM I RIGHT?!

#1fan Sparrow
Johnny Is Verrrrrrrry Sexxxxxxxyyyyyyyyy

Caribbean_Chick
ok I've got a million + 1 buh i'll name my top 10:
10. because he is cool
9. He makes his own choices in things like the movies he's in
8. He has an awesome fashion style
6. He doesn't give a flying f*ck what anyone else thinks
5. He's an awesome actor and very original
4. I love his music(guitar skills)
3. I love all the movies I've seen him in
2. He's an AWESOME Dad
1. HE'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOO SEXY!!!love love

bLooMiLiCioUs
*nods very very very vigorously*
all the things she said!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
o yea rock and I'm going to add He's so sexy a million more timesstick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
cuz he deserves it!!eek!

Caribbean_Chick
I know he is so sexy.. guys I'm going to start one of these for Orlandoyes

Caribbean_Chick
haha a little under emphsized there Bloomiwink

Orli'sElf7
JOHNNEY DEPP WAS VOTED SEXXIEST MAN ALIVE HERE IN THE US BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! need i say more?!?!? love love

Caribbean_Chick
yea I know!!!He rocks man!!!!!*starts to chant* JOHN-NY JOHN-NY JOHN-NYHappy Dance Happy Dance

bLooMiLiCioUs
VERY underemphasised...

I LOOOOOOVE JOHNNY!!!!! JOHN-NY JOHN-NY JOHN-NY!!!!!!!!!!

Caribbean_Chick
hehe you can never emphasize it enough no matter whatwink

tsukasa13
I enjoy Johnny Depp's works but I don't go crazy about it. Until some of my friends.....

Fire_Lilly
Johnny Depp is HOT!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
.......until some of ur freinds what??

*swoon* hotness love

Caribbean_Chick
yeaconfused
and person who started this thread were you talking about address address? cuz I thought you were talking about email, i know his home addressshifty for various plans and reasons shifty *cough*Bloomi knows *cough*

Lord Soth
Bunch of stalkers, you are stick out tongue

Caribbean_Chick
who?me?Nevershifty shifty

sadge
mmmmmm i adore JOHNNY DEPP mmmmmmmmmmm
ohhh i could go on and on!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
oooo yeaah...devilshifty

sadge
what hes a father?
how old?
since when?
god im out of it
i havnt seen any movies with johnny depp in i dont think except potc
1.hes sexy
2.hes sexy
3.hes sexy
4.hes sexy
5.hes sexy
6.hes sexy
7.hes sexy
8.hes sexy
9.hes sexy
10.hes sexy
oh and did i mention hes sexxy

Lord Soth
His willingness to do anything crazy in his roles.

beaujay1
I actually dont know, its just that genuine quality about him really

beaujay1
UM YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE
LOVE
I LOVE JOHHNY love

Caribbean_Chick
don't we alllove love

Caribbean_Chick
I forget the ages but he has two kids.. a boy and a gurl.. the girl's name is Lili Rose and I forget the boys name

juggernaut26
cuz he's the funniest guy ever

nazgulinthedark
i don't like johnny depp, but i like jack sparrow, he has charm, he's a pirate, a crimainal, every one hates him, but he can't help being your favorite charater

Lady Ellie
Jack Sparrow and Johnny Depp both rule!!!!!!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
amen to thatlovelove

beaujay1
i think that wuld be very cool is a younger teen was like jack's or barbossa's dauhgter, and then if there was swordfight! awesome!!!!!!! Is it hard to fence or whatever?????

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loud takes lotsa practiceyes
i'm gonna take it up!it looks SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
damn i gotta wait for my sch fo finish in 2yrs time tholaughing out loud

aniron
he's a very dedicated man to his work, he creats his character so well aking him cool.

CaptainClaire
You don't like Johnny???
blink

Caribbean_Chick
ahh who can not like Johnny Depp.. it's like impossiblelove his charms, his good looks,his awesome skills, his awesome parenting skillz.. I could go on forever!!!!Happy Dance

Lord Soth
His brilliant character acting is his best quality

Caribbean_Chick
yea he really lets you get to know the character.. like in some movies it feels like you just met the character when he's dying so you don't really care but with him he really makes you feel for the characters

Caribbean_Chick
lol I would suck at all that fighting stuffstick out tongue

Lord Soth
Even when he's not trying to introduce you to the character, his acting does it for him

CaptainClaire
All very true. He rocks beyond rockingness

Caribbean_Chick
yes.. rockingness..confused

johnnys#1 fan
Johnny depp is the hottest thing ever!!

Caribbean_Chick
definitly.. always has been.. always will be.. with Orli close in second of courselove

namarie
cool rock

Orli'sElf7
lol sadge your list is AWSOME!!! smilesmile

Caribbean_Chick
lol yeahrock that is my favorite pic up there!!!big grin

Lyn
Nice pic Namarie...thumb up

Johnny Depp...hmm....what's NOT to like?!?! wink stick out tongue
Seriously, he is a FANTASTIC actor!! Edward Scissorhands...BRILLIANT!! POTC is BY FAR the BEST movie I've seen him in up-to-date.

Also...IMPORTANT POINT: Depp is VERY HOT!! love

Lord Soth
Johnny was good in Sleepy Hollow as well
He was hilarious in Once Upon a Time in Mexico
But he was at the top of his game in PotC

I've never seen him in anything else though. I want to see From Hell, theough (obssessed with Jack the Ripper)

Lyn
He was pretty funny in Sleepy Hollow...my Dad thought he was funny in that. I've seen From Hell...pretty good film I guess, pretty much just watched it for him.

Orli'sElf7
from hell? whats that about? i saw sleepy hollow. he looked so different!!!! lol but than again he WAS alot younger. above all else i think i like his look im PotC better smile

Mr Parker
He was hilarious and great in this role.i'm not like a huge Johnny Depp fan like most you girls are,but I loved him in this movie,you could really sympathise for him.

Lyn
From Hell...it stars hin and Heather Graham. It's a horror about Jack the Ripper. He has an odd but cute accent in it.
Definitley looks better in POTC!! Grr....

MissesDepp?!
Jack his son's name is Jack he's 3 months old and Johnny got the tattoo that jack sparrow has on his arm in real life (the one in the movie has a sparrow flying in the sunset and it says Jack underneath) he has his daughters name tattooed above his heart and his sons on his right arm. It's christmas eve...in France it's 12:00pm he's probably snuggling with Vanessa on the couch in front of the fire drinking wine while Lili and Jack, well more likely Lili dream of the next day...soooo romantic *sigh*

MissesDepp?!
and his daughter is 5

Caribbean_Chick
yea omg how could I forget laughing roll eyes (sarcastic) Jack.. only one of the best names ever.. with Sparrow on the end of courseyes o yea and Captain at the beginninglove love Happy Dance

cogger15
yeah he's a dad! and a great one too. he has a daughter named lily-rose melody depp whos 4 and jack john christopher depp who is 1 big grinbig grin

Caribbean_Chick
Isn't Lili 5 now?

Placebo_fan
He's Really HOT!!! He's Really SEXY!!!! Even As Jack Sparrow, I Can't beleive Miss Swan didn't find Him attractive...

nazgulinthedark
that was her script, she had to say that line,but i bet working with him in the movie, yeah she found him attractive

ok, i don't remember if i posted in here already or not, but if i haven't i am now, so i like johnny depp because he was so funny in potc, he was a hoot, hilarious

Caribbean_Chick
yeah.. I don't want her to fall in love with him.. he's not allowed to fall in love with anyone except the Black Pearlyes

nazgulinthedark
laughing out loud yes

ahaetrkarykl
i just love that he is very willing to take parts that many would reject such as a transexual in before night falls. he just doesnt give a damn

nazgulinthedark
blink

Caribbean_Chick
omg I have to see that movie!!!!!laughing this is Johnny Depp you're talking about right?

bLooMiLiCioUs
lol in fact,she cldn't help talking abt how goddamned sexy johnny was in many interviews laughing out loud

heyheyhey keira,ur character's supposed to be after ORLI remember!!!!

ah nvm - more for medevil

.:[Kamikaze]:.
well naming everything would take forever, but... hes sexehhh.... amazing person, sexehhh great father., sexehhh lovely family guy.. sexehhh.. and i dunno all the qualities for the perfect person big grin

and meh lol big grin

Caribbean_Chick
laughing and me too laughing

bLooMiLiCioUs
laughing out loudlaughing
you can't forget me!!!!lol

now...*looks behind*
what abt the OTHER hudred thousand girls in line?devil

ermmm... we could kidnap Johnny n take him somewhere just for us.. oo oo i know that island where he was marooned,,, no one else is there hehe stick out tongue

bLooMiLiCioUs
shiftydevil
sounds like a plandevil

Lyn
laughing

Caribbean_Chick
hehe me and Bloomi already stole Orli and Johnny and we all live in a happy house with only two beds and no couchesdevil you should join our happy familyyes

Fatis77
POTC was the first movie I watched with Depp and I was hooked for that Captain! all his manners, his ways, how he speaks and his outfits were sooooooooo enjoiable and I was really delighted! wink I'm looking forward to watch more movies of him, I've watched BLOW and it's good.

mmmm.. TASTY!!!!! I LOVERS JOHNNY D!!!!!! I LOVE JOHNNY... I LOVE JOHNNY D! JOHNNY D ALL THE WAY BABEYYYY!! hehe lol

take care

luv AS!!!
xxx

really_bad_eggs
oooooooowhat's his home address.............maybe i should take up stalking.....he used to have a trasvestite who stalked him saying he was his wife....the transvestite, not johnny! lol i forget where i read that........................

kathleen
i cant believe u guys know his home address..maybe u should go to his house lol hopefully he wont phone the cops

really_bad_eggs
well he lives in france mostly...

Caribbean_Chick
yea well he does own a home in LA as well.. but he's mostly with his family in Paris.. I want to move to Parislovelove

*starts to chant* JOHN-NY JOHN-NY JOHN-NY

o yea and I watched Benny and Joon.. funniest movie ever you guys got to see it!!! JOHN-NY JOHN-NY

Mad 4 Johnny
Any 1 who has Johnny Depp email Address or for his home plz plz plz plz he is the greatest in the world plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz

CaptainSparrow
Now now everybody. I know we all get very excited talking about Johnny Depp, but maybe it's not a good idea to start thinking about stalking him roll eyes (sarcastic) Privacy is one of many things that i'm sure he adores.

jackisyummy
JOHNNY DEPP IS THE FITTEST AND FINEST MAN ALIVE, I LOVE HIM, but he's not winning in the hello magazine poll sad will young, jon bon jovi and orlando are beating him sad
LOVE YOU X

hawwwwwww miffed Johnny is soo much better!!!!!

lol yeh, man i went to Paris as well if only i knew where he was... *sighs... and drifts off into dreamland*

Caribbean_Chick
I know I want to go to Paris

When I grow up and become famous I'm planning on owning like 5 housesstick out tongue: 1 in Scotland(I forget the town but Billy Boyd lives therestick out tongue)1 in Paris(Near Johnny D!!) 1 in Manchester(or maybe it's Wellingtonblink anyways that's where Dom Monaghan lives) and of course if I want to be a star I have to own a home in LA.. and not to mention good old Canadasmilesmile

tinkerbell668
The script writers said that Sparrows might have a neice and they want to audition 11-15 yr. old gurls. Thats what I heard on many sites Happy Dance

PippinTook
JOHNNY DEPP IS THE SEXIEST MAN ALIVE!!!!!!! I don't see why everyone loves Orlando so, when Johnny is MUCH more better looking than him. Sure, Orli's hot and all, but Johnny's on fire *wink* Hahaha!

But why is the rum gone???

really_bad_eggs
johnny is just a sexy beast, we'll have to face the facts...... stick out tongue

Caribbean_Chick
I agree 110%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I love Orlando and all.. but Johnny D is just.. well.. Johnny DlaughingloveHappy Dance

by the way I love your sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!big grinbig grinbig grinHappy DanceHappy Dance

really_bad_eggs
lmao!! i agree!

Caribbean_Chick
like I love Orlando and all but next to Johnny he's a few sparx and Johnny is the firelaughing

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>