new characters.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BloomBabyGirl
if you could replace any of the characters in Pirates of the Carribean with another one who would it be and y?

poshtotty1987
i dont think that i wuld change n e of the characters

BloomBabyGirl
well for all the pple always hatin on will n elizabeth post who u think wouldda done betta

Storkur
I know. I know. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie or maybe Jessica Alba. big grin

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Not Jessica Alba!!!!!NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I like the first two tho! big grin But ya I like Elizabeth and Will is ok, I htink tht he is key to the whole movie!

tinkerbell668
i would replace....wow thats hard, um anamaria! instead of Zoe Seldana I would use someone more...sexy i guess, like.....halle berry? no....beyonce?NO!! lol umm someone like hmm i dunno but i think they could have done a little better but shes stll a good actress!!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
Id replace Orlando with Brad Pitt.........he would melt the screen........ahahahawwwwwwwwwmwaaaaaaaaaa and I would replace....wel I dont know where to put him, but theres this really talented actor but unfortunately noboy knows his name... he played Elrond or somethin like tht(Arwens dad) in LotR....he is really talented!

PeAcHeSdApIrAtE
o i no! He maybe could be bootstrap!

JessieSparrow
Nooo you cant replace any of them...not Jack...not Will...not Elizabeth...not even the Comadore! No one can be changed! sorry spaztic there

el-pirate
ok, but can we just put brad pitt in there too????? then i'd be ok with everything!!!!!, Johnny, brad and orlando!!!! drooldrooldrool (sorrie) and anamaria looks natural, she should stay!!!! (or maybe be replaced with me!!!...... wink , but i wouldn't want to ruin the movie.....)

BloomBabyGirl
brad pitt wouldnt fitt in. he looks toooo...umm whats the word??

airangel
brad wouldn't fit in..but boy would he look delicious! big grin

tinkerbell668
for me brad doesnt fit in to that era!! he wouldnt be a pirate, or a sailor so what would he be???? but he is very yummmy!!!!

BloomBabyGirl
if brad pitt was in tht movie tho..it would be the best LOOKIN movie

ArrghPirateGirl
I agree CHANGE NO ONE!!!!!!!!! big grin

Unholy_Cheese
YEah i h8 how they do that in movies!

ArrghPirateGirl
Yeah it pisses me off & ruins the film mad

Darinda
i think that they were all great,and would not change an thing

Unholy_Cheese
i dunnpo, u cant trust holywood

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.