Most anticipated Ep3 Moment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Duffy
its going to be epic, but which one scene are you most looking forward too?

Darth_Duffy
I forgot to add, my vote goes to the Anakin Vs OBi-Wan duel

§pearhead
I'd say the third one

Montross
^Ditto.
Vaders' back, baby!

moonwalker741
the duel, i dont giva damn bout anikan in the suit,

im not sure, but r they gonna show anikan with suit on but without a mask, dznt he die if thers no mask on him?,....im not sure...i always thought thats how he died in rotj, but he also died prob b'cuz a got like 9 million volts of electricty shocked into his body from the emperors lightning...

Jedi Priestess
I'm going with the Anakin-Obi-Wan duel.........going to be very moving to see then end of that relationship..........

Sith Master X
For me, gotta be Anakin's first appearance as Vader though I highly anticipate the duel as well.

SMX
cool

§pearhead
He was going to die of the lightning, he knew that, so his final request was to see Luke with his own eyes...and that tremendously sped up the process, shall we say.

moonwalker741
^ o kewwl, thnx

Xanatos
Well I cant wait to see yoda get his a$$ kicked by palpatine Happy Dance ok so maybe it will be a close fight but a guy can hope cant he. If I have to choose one from up there I guess Anakin Vs Obi-Wan duel.

Hit"Em"Up
i say the whole movie will be a huge anticipated film.

it's all abought the jedi purge and slaughter.

Lyn
I'm going to say the duel but I agree with Hit"Em"Up...I'm anticipating the entire film. I'm also looking forward to Anakin's force shuddering roar.

Sith Master X
I agree with the above two. I'm just anxious for the whole movie. I mean yeah, there's some parts that I'm mostly looking forward to more than others, but overall we'll be in for another great SW experience.

SMX
cool

Darth Ravenous
i cant wait to see how long the lines are and how many times i wont be able to see it casue its sold out!!!

oh but anakin killin the young jedi, yeah cant wait!

Sith Master X
I'm looking forward to that scene to Ravenous, but I wouldn't doubt if it comes out like Anakin slaughtering the tuskens, where you basically see him raise his saber, take a swing and then the scene cuts. sad Never know though.

SMX
cool

darktim1
I can't wait to see the duel between anakin and his master obi-wan they say it is going to be longest fight scene in cinema history so it should be intense also just want to hear the darth vader breathing so for now may force be with you.

Sith Master X
I agree darktim1 wink Can't wait for both the duel and Vader, all of which should hopefully make Episode 3 the best SW installment yet.

SMX
cool

Gemini no Saga
Anakin Vs Obi-Wan duel!!!
(the first duel :Obi-Wan=1 / Anakin=0..but the revenge of Vader come in the 4 episode^^)

Sith Master X
Exactly. Again, I've said this before, but even though the Episode 4 duel isn't the greatest, the duel after Episode 3 should make it a little more special seeing it's their first meeting since their tragic showdown.

SMX
cool

bILLYgOAT
the death of the young Jedi in the temple.
It will be interesting to see how GL does this and gets away with a PG rating.
I'm also curious how anakin will direct their slaughter, but will we still forgive him in ROTJ with the blood of children on his hands?

As for the duel & the suit...well they're givens and we know the outcome.

Jedi Priestess
I really think this will be implied the way the Tusken Raider slaughter was....at least I hope so.....as much as I will hate the action, I'd hate to end up hating the character of Anakin/Vader.

Sith Master X
I said almost the same thing. laughing Right on!!! big grin

SMX
cool

Jedi Priestess
great minds SMX wink

Sith Master X
Also, I can't wait for Mace Windu's death scene.

SMX
cool

Lyn
There are just far too many things to anticipate..!! laughing

darktim1
one thing that I am looking forward to is anakin getting his revenge on count dooku sorry if I strayed from the main theme but he will think that I should have never messed with this jedi.

Sith Master X
I agree with that, as Lyn said, there's such much to anticipate, Anakin getting his revenge of Dooku completely slipped my mind. That should be exciting to watch.

SMX
cool

OB1-adobe
I'm looking forward to find out how Obi-wan gets Anikan's light saber. I always wondered about that. Hopefully, it won't be stupid like: Anikan-"Oh you have defeated me Obi-wan. Can you do me a favor and give this to my son when he is old enough." Ob1-"Sure no sweat." Anikan- "Sweet! Okay I'm going to go get burnt now, see you in the next movie."

But mostly I think I am really looking forward too is the end credits. Just because at that point I have seen the whole saga.

Jedi Priestess
oh not me.........cause then its gonna be all over!! waaaaaaaaaa!!! no cry

Sith Master X
It will be depressing once it's over. sad

SMX
cool

NoMeN
I think the duel will be the MOST anticipated moment in Ep3. Vader in his suit is just something more we wanna see... but what we have been waitnig since ANH is the Duel!

OB1-adobe
I can't wait till it is over so I can watch it over, and over, and over again.
I won't be depressed because frankly I am sick of the misinforming rumors, and supershadow lying to the public about Episode 3. But that is just my opinion. After the saga is complete, I think this is when the EU is really going to shine. They will have a lot more to work with then, and won't have to worry to much about contradicting the movies. Hopefully oneday I will questing my own saga in Star Wars Galaxies. And yeah the duel is going to be great!

Sith Master X
Well that's true, I mean, I know I'll be going back to the movies two more times to see it. Guess it'll really be over after my third viewing of it. Then I'll wait for the DVD's and watch it again and again. It'll never end, but the fact that we won't have another movie to look forward to will be quite depressing. sad

SMX
cool

Lyn
I agree with both OB1 and SMX. I'll be depressed when EpIII is over because it will mean that there will be no more Star Wars films to look forward to but it will feel good to have the whole complete saga come together. Besides, I've always got other great films to keep me going in terms of waiting.

Corsie
Yah, it`s definitely going to be depressing after Episode 3 is out. But I agree with Lyn that it will be nice to have the saga complete.

Sith Master X
And it should be nice to see how Episode 3 will lead to Episode 4, the birth of the twins and all.

SMX
cool

Corsie
I`m really looking forward to seeing Anakin`s fall to the Dark Side and the duel between Obi-Wan and Anakin.

Darth_Duffy
im not looking forward to anything actually, i dunno why im even here! stick out tongue lol

Dark_PadawanZ
I can't wait to see the duel between anakin and Obi-Wan !!!! eek!

Sith Master X
I need to stop coming to this thread, it's making the anticipation worse. sad lol

SMX
cool

agentsmith114
anakin turning and fighting obi-wan. oh yeah, that's gonna be a kickass fight scene

Agent Elrond
I can't wait to see the Anakin Vs Obi-Wan duel. That'll be cool, assume Lucus doesn't f*** it up. It should be real emotional

Jedi Priestess
thats my pick wink

Gorgoroth
Meh.

Sith Master X
Emotional indeed. thumb up I agree. I don't think Lucas has F'd it up because most of the footage I've seen from the duel has been pretty kick ass, but that so far has only been in front of the blue screens. I have much faith in the sequence. wink

SMX
cool

Darth_Nefarus
I'm looking forward to Anakin committing crimes. Someone earlier mentioned the slaughter at the Jedi temple. Well personally I would like to see Anakin's sabre cut them downa dn the elder Jedi. Of course it is disturbing, Anakin's entire life is pretty disturbing and sad. Besides, we are not the ones who forgive him, the force will.

Predator 89
I don't know about you guys but i'm especialy interested in seeing how lucas has chosed mace to die or who he will be killed by. I heard he's goint out in a blaze of glory hope that fight seen will be awsome, but not as good as the obi vs. Aniken duel

Jedi Priestess
the current train of though is decapitation by Anakin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.