Dodgeball

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vagaryatwill
Has anybody seen the trailer for this yet? Sorry if we've already posted this, but I just thought this was pretty hilarious. I love Vaughn and Stiller....
http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/dodgeball/traillarge.html

Myth
It looks funny. I like how Vince and Ben switched from Starsky and Hutch who was good and who was bad. The car wash part was funny in the trailer as well.

vagaryatwill
Yeah, the car wash thing was funny. I also like Vaughn and Stiller pointlessly arguing in the bar. That was pretty good. It'll have some classic moments, hopefully. That Vaughn is one of the funniest guys around. His characters are always great.

ElectricBugaloo
i want to see that

that link didn't work for me

vagaryatwill
Try this one. Sorry about that....

http://www.apple.com/trailers/fox/dodgeball/

Happy Dance

ElectricBugaloo
thanks

now in 20 minutes when it loads,i can watch it!

Cinemaddiction
There's a huge display for it at my theatre. As soon as I saw it, I almost fell to the floor laughing. I'm so there opening day. cool

caballera
Here's an easier link to it. www.budweiser.com/1 Just enter and go to entertainment. The trailer is there, and it'll load quickly. I'm excited. It think it looks funny.

Myth
*Bump

Comes out in about 2 weeks. This looks to be the funniest movie of the summer IMO.

wuTa
dodge ball is one of the greatest sports ever....they need have a pro league....i would be the micheal jordan of dodge ball

Rambo
That would be very awsome if they did make Dodgeball a professional sport. thats a great idea.

Stormy Day
I saw the teaser trailer on the Stuck on You dvd and I thought it looked stupid.I havent seen the new one tho.

vagaryatwill
I'm still looking forward to it. I think it'll have that stupid, "Dumb and Dumber"-type humor.....

Myth
I think it will be closer to Starsky & Hutch humor.

Stormy Day
I hope it not as dumb as it looks.

BlackMamBA
Im just wondering if any1 has seen it and is it good or not. Happy Dance

Cinemaddiction
Check the review forums for it.

Vengeance
i heard it is great but i havn't seen it yet but i am planing to.

WindDancer
I heard it was histerically funny! I probably go see it tomorrow. I could really use a good laugh! wink

Myth
Its pretty good. Starsky & Hutch was better but this was still really funny.

BackFire
Funniest movie of the year.

forumcrew
i think dodgeball was much funnier then starsky and hutch

hobbit_lover
it was really funny!

Myth
F*ck you Chuck Norris. laughing

Sarah15
i just saw it..its hilarious..

vagaryatwill
Saw it on Saturday night. Def hilarious. Someone told me they thought it was funnier than Old School, but I didn't think so. Was one of Ben Stiller's better performances, though. I thought he did a great job.

Forcizzle
yah that was a funny movie, the chuck norris part was hilarious laughing out loud

angiel
funny movie... really funny actually...

hezzy_baby
i havent seen it but i want to, it looks really funny big grin

Pyrofly
same here

freakinstrange
a great hilarious movie. I would recommend that everyone go see it

sexylilbabygirl
Very funny movie

Vengeance
you can add me to the list

Hostile
First half was pretty good big grin

forumcrew
its actually f*ckin chuck norris

Kella
I saw Dodgeball..it was really good. It seems a little slow at first, but once they actually get into it the movie had me and my friends rollin on the floor laughing. And the music was pretty good in the movie too. We were dancing around to some of it and bugging the people around us. It was a great time had by all...
Happy Dance

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.