Captain REX's First Game Gumf thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ushgarak
Ok, if people could, in this thread, please discuss and decide what side they want to be on, and so on, so Rex can get it all settled.

Any other necessary preparation will happen here as well.

yerssot
Lightside, name: not chosen yet, possible Wookie

Captain REX
Both Light and Dark; I have to help ref because it's my game.

Captain REX
But I will be playing: I'll be one of the two leading Jedi Masters and the leader of the Dark Jedi.

Leader Rex to his troops, Master Rex to the other Dark Jedi. Master Rex is a Chiss Dark Jedi, and he wields a blue-bladed lightsaber.

Aloth Reeth (a.k.a. Al) is one of two Masters of the Jedi. He is a Zabrak Jedi Master and has a white-bladed lightsaber.

LanceWindu
Is this a different story than Ush's???

Captain REX
Yes, otherwise it'd be Ushgarak's Game - preparation thread.

So, Lance, what side will ya' join and who/what will you be?

Light-side: Me, Ush, Yerssot

Dark-side: Me, Ush

LanceWindu
I'll be on the Light-Side

My character's name will be Frydo Dun'lit. He's human from Corellia. His sabre blade is purple.

Captain REX
Cool. The game is supposed to start today. Yipee!!!

Ushgarak
Is it? Asa far as I am concenred it starts when everyone is ready.

Captain REX
I'm talking about your "Episode II," not mine.

Try to PM some of the guys to ask what side they'll join and who their characters will be, then post them all here.

Ushgarak
What, me or you?

Captain REX
Well, I guess I'll do it.

Captain REX
Done it.

Captain REX
I've opened the thread for my game characters. Post your character descriptions here.

Wait until you've read the Light-side and Dark-side objectives to post descriptions.

Captain REX
Note: Before I post the objective of the Light-siders, you must NOT READ THIS TO CHOOSE SIDES OR IF YOUR A DARK-SIDER!!! If you are one of those two people you must leave this thread imediately.

The far of planet of Tutalo has been invaded by unknown forces. The peaceful species that dwells there, the Tutalones, have no experience in war and only know how to defend their leaders. The Tutalone senator, Kashi (Kaw-shy) Heebo'cci (Hee-bo-see-kee), was assassinated after sending a message to the Senate for help, and the King of Tutalo has gone missing.

A group of Jedi have been dispatched by the Jedi Council to go the Tutalo. Their mission: to discover who is behind the invasion and why they are invading the peaceful planet. The Jedi have been informed of the natural dangers of Tutalo, and that the foot-soldiers of the invaders are troops clad in red and black armor.

The Jedi flew past the large blockade of strange, large bubbly ships in a cloaking Mon Calamari transport (which is as large as the Millennium Falcon and looks like a Mon Cal Cruiser). They then landed the transport, called the Clamshell, in Tutalo's major canyon that runs around the whole planet, Tor Raa'b Shebaka which means "The God's Canyon." They are now emerging from the ship into the large, shadowed canyon. They can here the clicking of soldiers far above...

Note: This is also going to be the opening.

Captain REX
Note: Before I post the objective of the Light-siders, you must NOT READ THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE CHOOSING SIDES OR A LIGHT-SIDER!!! If you are one of those two people you must leave this thread imediately.

On the barren, remote world of Tutalo, Dark Jedi have arrisen and taken hold of the capital of Tutalo, Chu-Jung, and the spaceport in Chu-Lok. The Dark Jedi lead thousands of red and black armor clad troopers called Death Commandos onto the planet and are taking Tutalo by force and enslaving the Tutalone inhabitants.

A few weeks ago, your leader, Master Rex, penetrated the weak defense of the harmless Tutolone palace in Chu-Jung and assasinated the Senator, Kashi (Kaw-shy) Heebo'cci (Hee-bo-see-kee), and made an attempt to capture the king, Jade Mon'lerp, but he jumped out the window and scaled the wall.

The Dark Jedi are now on the hunt for Jade. Since the Tutalone have a high amount of technology, they crafted a small, palm-sized cloak that can cloak the king for only a week. Until the time is up (which is in 2 days), the Dark Jedi can only find him by sensing his mind.

After they succeed in returning with Jade (dead or alive) to the palace, they have another objective: destroying the city of Chu-Huang...

Note: This will also be the opening.

Captain REX
I'll do a few characters controlled by me. This one is:

Aloth Reeth -- Zabrak Jedi Master

Aloth Reeth attained Knighthood 21 years before the Battle of Naboo and became a Master a month later. Master Reeth is a very strong, athletic Jedi with strong mental ability. He has brown skin with craggy tatoos upon his face and straight, black hair on his head as well as the horns on a Zabrak's head. He is armed with a white-bladed lightsaber with a special gold hilt.

Master Reeth was born onboard a freighter flying to Coruscant. The freighter was attacked by pirates and they killed his father. Then the ship plummeted to Kothlis, and crash-landed on an island. For a year the survivers lived on the island until they were discovered by a passing ship. They were then sent to Coruscant aboard another freighter.

As soon as he arrived, he was discovered to be Force addept by Master Eeth Koth of the Jedi Council. Master Koth had just returned from a mission, and found Reeth wandering away from his mother. He picked up the boy and brought him back to his mother, whom he told the boy was Force addept.

A few weeks later, he began training at the age of 1 year old. Few people matched his skills in the training, and he won most of his matches in lightsaber sparring. At the age of 7 he was the Lightsaber Spar champion and the youngest Padawan ever taken. He was the Padawan of Jedi Master Chiwen, one of the most observant Jedis in the Order.

Years later, after going on a number of missions with his master, he attained his Knighthood. As his first mission as a Knight, he was to go to Tatooine to capture pirates that had been trying to kill Jedi. They had succeeded in injuring 4 and killing 2. But during the mission, Master Chiwen fell during battle with the leader of the pirates, Quizec. Quizec escaped after shooting Chiwen with a disruptor pistol, but only him, for his men were all killed by the angered Knight Reeth and the other Jedi.

A month later, Reeth attained the title of Master, and took a Padawan, Tobin Elfcon, a Corellian.

Now, a few years after the Battle of Naboo, Master Aloth Reeth and his Padawan have been assigned to a mission on Tutalo with a few other Jedi, including the Wookiee Jedi Gru'O'R'R'R and the Corellian Jedi Frydo. The planet of Tutalo has been invaded, and it's the squads job to find out who's behind the invasion.

Captain REX
Rexariuso'hovikano (a.k.a. Rex) -- Chiss Dark Jedi

Rexariuso'hovikano, or Rex for short, is a Chiss Dark Jedi. His glowing red eyes make the Tutalones cower under his gaze, and he is the head of the Invaders of Tutalo. He has bluish-black hair on his pale blue head, where his red eyes glow menacingly out of his face. He wears the attire of a Jedi Knight, but his robes are black. His lightsaber is a bluish-green, with which he is very skilled.

Rex was born upon the planet of Kothlis. He lived there for a number of years with his uncle, who treated him badly. While he was out picking fruits from the trees, a starfreighter crash landed upon his uncle's small mansion. He helped the survivors out of the crash, which consisted of families of Zabrak, Gungan, and Verpine. The Verpine disappeared upon the peak of the volcano, and the Gungans were found dead on the beach with no signs of attack. Then a transport came a year later, and Rex had a great dislike for the son of the Zabrak family, Aloth Reeth.

He was taken to Coruscant, and was found to be Force addept by Jedi Master Eeth Koth shortly after Aloth. They went through training together, and they were great enemies of one another. Aloth Reeth resigned any fights that Rex started, and Rex soon was walking along the Dark Path. He was expelled from the order, but had learned to much of the Jedi and was an expert duelist. He was one of the strongest minded Jedi Hopefuls until he was expelled.

Now he has gotten a small band of Dark Jedi together and an army of troopers and invaded the capital of Tutalo, Chu-Jung. The King, Jade Mon'lerp, escaped into the country side, and Senator Kashi Heebo'cci was assasinated. Then he and his Dark Jedi overtook the spaceport of Chu-Lok.

Now he has sent his troops and a Dark Jedi out to capture or kill King Jade, for then he must move on with the invasion of Tutalo. He is sending Death Commandos along the edge of the canyon Tor Raa'b Shebaka, or "The God's Canyon," led by a Dark Jedi, towards Chu-Huang, another major city...

Mujaffa
here's my character:

Tec-Kulu

Lightside jedi with a yellow blade on his saber.
Was born on the moon of Treeble, M'Li.
none of his parents where jedis, and where murdered by siths on a planetary assult
He's really into speed and doesn't like to sit and wait for things to happen

Captain REX
Here's soldier info:

The Soldiers: The invader foot-soldiers are clad in thick, red & black armor. They look almost like the Clonetroopers and stormtroopers, but they're helmets are more blockish. And they have a single, wide visor like the scout troopers, only it is a line. The soldiers are armed with simple blaster pistols, stun guns, and grenades. The soldiers are called "Death Commandos."

There are also other soldiers under the employement of the invaders. Soldiers, called "Mandals," that are clad in black & grey Mandalorian armor are armed with rifles and flame throwers, and have small jet-packs that can keep them aloft for 2 minutes. Blizzards are the snowtroopers and are armed with blaster rifles and stun guns. Blizzards wear the armor of snowtroopers but have cylindrical helmets. Zappers are look like Death Commandos, but the armor is yellow & black and they have almost a hood-like helmet. They have stun guns and shock-guns, which electrocute enemies with a slight zap.

Gundark
Sounds truly evil. *makes notes*

Ushgarak
I think they should electrocute enemies with an ENORMOUS zap!

Captain REX
Okay then, ENORMOUS ZAP! is what they do. big grin

That makes: Death Commandos, Mandals, Blizzards, and Zappers.

Captain REX
Here's the Mon Cal ship the Jedi take to Tutalo.

The Clamshell: The large fighter/freighter was invented by the Mon Calamari Shipyards and modified for cloaking. The Clamshell is lumpy like the Mon Calamari cruisers. It is armed with 3 cannons and an ion cannon turret. It is lightspeed capable, and very fast none the less.

Info on Tutalo:

Tutalo is like Tatooine, only it has snowy, mountain covered polar caps and large canyons running throughout the planet. Underground mining had begun on the planet before the invasion, and now the valuable metals are being used for armor and guns by the invaders. The major canyon that runs over the equater is called Tor Raa'b Shebaka, or, in Basic, "The God's Canyon," for in Tutalone mythology, the great god Soduk're (So-duk-ray) grew angry during a war long ago and threatened to split the planet in half with a large canyon. The Jedi have landed in this canyon.

Captain REX
Info on Tutalo:

Tutalo is like Tatooine, only it has snowy, mountain covered polar caps and large canyons running throughout the planet. Underground mining had begun on the planet before the invasion, and now the valuable metals are being used for armor and guns by the invaders. The major canyon that runs over the equater is called Tor Raa'b Shebaka, or, in Basic, "The God's Canyon," for in Tutalone mythology, the great god Soduk're (So-duk-ray) grew angry during a war long ago and threatened to split the planet in half with a large canyon. The Jedi have landed in this canyon.

The Rockmen:

As Tutalo is covered with canyons and a few mountains, the Rockmen are troopers skilled in scaling the walls of canyons, climbing mounts, and rock climbing. The are used to start the attack on Chu-Huang, which is on Mount Cilamnek. They are armed with standard pistols, dynamite, and ascension guns. They also carry lots of rope and strong cord.

Captain REX
Tobin Elfcon -- Corellian Padawan

Tobin Elfcon began training at the age of 3, 4 years before the Battle of Naboo. He was taken as a Padawan as the age of 8 by Jedi Master Aloth Reeth. He has short, brown hair and a yellow-bladed lightsaber. He is somewhat athletic, and is 10 years old.

Tobin was born on Corellia during a raid by pirates. Pirates had been stealing credits, valuable metals, droids, and food, but were stopped by the Jedi. The leader, Quizec, had escaped, but lost many men. Master Reeth and Jedi Council Member Ki-Adi-Mundi sensed his Force potential and took him to the Jedi Temple.

He is a mechanical wiz. The Jedi teachers have usually looked to him to repair droids in the Temple, as well as computers, lightsabers, trash chutes, elevators, etc. He is also very observant, which is one reason Aloth Reeth choose him to be his apprentice; it reminded Reeth of his master that had fallen at the hands of pirates, Chiwen. Tobin is almost a Jedi Naturalist, because he knows of wildlife on Coruscant that even the masters on the Council don't even know of.

Now he has been taken with his master to Tutalo on a mission to stop an invasion. Troopers commanded by the invaders are marching above him, and the sandy ground below. How will he fare on his first mission?

Brith
If you need a Darksider count me in. Ush'll vouch for me.

My character can be called Brith - not the scariest of names perhaps but easier than thinking of a decent Star Wars one.

I'll have a red lightsabre (you can keep your purple, pink and puce sabres - if its good enough for Vader it'll do for me).

If it can be a curved handle weapon like Dooku even better.

Ushgarak
Oh crap! Game is ruined now.

Ahem. You had best look at your objectives then...

Brith
When Ush vouches for you he doesn't pull any punches...

Ushgarak
You're going to embarrass me now...

Talking of Rex's game, though- Rex, you want me to create characters for it, yeah? I wasn't sure if I would be using characters you created, see.

Captain REX
Okay. I want you to use characters you create, like the other players already have. Brith, your welcome to play. Post your Character Background in the Character Description thread.

Ushgarak
Steerpike, power-obsessed Dark Sider

Steerpike grew up on the highly traditional world of Garmenghorst, just far enough outside the Republic to be missed by the Jedi detection test.

Garmenghorst was riddled with caste and class systems. Only those of birth could ever achieve anything. Steerpike was NOT of good birth. As a boy, he was consigned to a pointless existence of kitchen work at the main castle

A chance meeting with the castle's Princess started Steerpike on a rise to power. Whilst trying to court her, he ended up in the right place at the right time to become the assitant to the castle's doctor. To cut a long story sort, Steerpike spent his whole time carefully climbing his way up the ladder of power- as far as he could go- by being useful to everyone who met him, by playing off everyone against each other, and by quietly murdering all that got in his way.

His pinnacle of power was when he became the Chief Archivist, which in such a traditional society commanded much respect. Behind him lay a trail of dead bodies and accidents that were never traced to him. He was becoming aware of his growing powers, and was delighted to find that all his evil and disgusting secret thoughts made his power grow stronger.

Steerpike wanted two things- to marry the Princess, and to see the whole society crash down all around him. He never got either. He went one move too far one day, and was finally exposed after ten years. In a climatic final battle as most of the castle guard tried to kill him, Steerpike murdered his only love and escaped off the planet. Seeting with unbridled anger and rage he wondered into the Republic.

The sheer fury behind Steerpike's use of the force is startlingly scary. One day he met a Jedi. Curious as to what this man was, he tried to follow him. One thing led to another, and the two fought. No-one is sure what happened next, but Steerpike eemerged from the fight with sabre wounds all over his body. Half his face was melted away. But he had the Jedi's sabre, and he has kept it ever since.

His sabre is yellow, and Steerpike, half-crippled but still full of power, always wears a white mask over half of his face. Still everything he does is motivated by his feelings of loss, anger, and revenge. He is human, with black hair, and would be attractive were it not for his injuries.

Ushgarak
Arleth, Jedi Crusader

Arleth is a Jedi who BELIEVES. He believes in the nobility and truth of the Jedi to the very core of his being. Nothing annoys him more than those who mock the Jedi or what they stand for, though he has long ago learnt to keep these feelings under control.

A talented Knight, Arleth considers it his purpose in life to fight evil. Some think he is obsessed with it. Arleth continually requests high-risk assignments on the forfront of any violent situation where evil, in any form, is oppressing the weak, the down-trodden, or even just the good people of this galaxy.

He looks the part of a champion as well. Bright, happy, attractive, friendly... he gets on with almost everyone he meets, when he is sent on missions the locals always love him, and he will not hesitate for a moment to throw his life into danger to protect these people.

So keen is Arleth that the senior Jedi often worry about him, and give him more passive missions, which bore him but he is always happy to serve. In the end, though, Arleth seems rather good at his job, and he considers this invasion the latest in a long stream of evils that it is his duty to defeat.

His sabre is blue.

Captain REX
Suanmi Kuan-Ti -- Dark Jedi

Suanmi Kuan Ti was born on the far off planet of TA-114 in a sector even beyond Tatooine. He was born into a civilization of people in exile, called the Shi-Tien. They were very dark skinned, with lumps and scales, almost lizard like. If they had been found to be Force potential, the Sith would have stepped out of the shadows 10 years after the Jedi beat the Sith armies.

Suanmi's culture is dark and evil. The planet on which they live is always in darkness, day or night, and has many caves and tunnels. The young Tien are somewhat smooth-skinned, but they already destroy, ripping up papers, breaking toys, and so on and so forth. The middle-aged are tall and skinny, with glowing green eyes and black skin, covered in scars, scales, lumps, and a rash called Tsang. It covers spots of the body, and is totally harmless, and only the Shi-Tien get it. They have long, bony hands and wear dark robes of green, blue, red, or black. They are armed with powerful guns with green lasers, which are used often in the vile culture. They live for hundreds of years (around 300).

Suanmi lived in the little town of Dake'rr-ton, which means "Devil's Town" in Tien. He, at age 50, was about to be shot for stealing, when a starship had dropped out of space onto the planet, crushing the house he stole from and the Dake'rr-pord (Devil's Men). Suanmi jumped aboard the spacecraft and killed the pilot, then took off again.

Since his culture does not know anything about spaceflight, he soon crashed his small ship on the planet of Endor. There, he fed off of the Ewoks and eventually started eating the Ewoks as well. Teeks, Yuzzums, Ewoks, bugs, animals, and plants were all on his food menu, but only when he was hungry...

Soon he met the Marauders, and made good friends with them. But soon the tides turned, and he went ill with the Marauders, slaughtering them as well. A ship then landed on the planet and, seeing him in trouble, picked him up. He slaughtered all aboard.

This time he piloted to Coruscant, where he met a Chiss. The glaring red eyes of the Chiss made him uncomfortable, and enraged him. He went to kill the Chiss, but, was thrown back against a wall by an invisible hand. The Chiss offered him a deal to power, to strength, to overkill...

So Suanmi's training began. As he is a Shi-Tien, he mastered the Forbidden Jedi Art of Fire, able to ignite most anything. The evil in him allowed him to do this with ease, but it takes time to do. His lightsaber is blood red, and he is a skilled swordsman. He is very strong in the Force, and wears black robes over a dark, rustic red Jedi attire. He usually wears the hood up, his round, green eyes glowing out of the darkness of his hood.

The corupt Shi-Tien Dark Jedi is somewhat insane, and is a threat to anyone but his Master...

Captain REX
Here's a guy that plays a major part on both sides:

Quizec Vilbl -- Pirate

Quizec is not a Force user, but he is one of the most havoc causing pirate there is. He leads many, many men into battle and always escapes, unscathed, for he betrays his men when he knows they're going to die.

Quizec was born on Tatooine in Mos Eisley, the "hive of scum and villainy." He was a trouble-maker, stealing food and wuipipi from local dealers and space travelers. He would steal engine parts to add to his landspeeder. The only reason he was never caught was that he was a shape-shifter. His father was a Shi'ido, and his mother a Clawdite, both in human form. They did not care what their son did, as long as it brang in money for the family.

Before long, Quizec had a group of pirates and a few bounty hunters working for him. At the age of 16, he was one of the biggest gangsters in Mos Eisley. He used a Tusken Raider projectile rifle and a blaster pistol to kill Jawas and steal the parts and sell them.

A few years passed, and something befell Quizec that he didn't expect: he was a wanted man. In all of his greed, he didn't relize that people wanted to kill him. He really relized this when a bounty hunter was hired by a local shopkeeper to kill him. The bounty hunter failed, but before his escape he shot Quizec's parents to death.

Then a Jedi was sent after both Quizec and the bounty hunter. The Jedi killed the bounty hunter, but was immediately killed by Quizec's thugs afterward. Then 5 more Jedi were dispatched, and all were crippled or killed. Quizec then had a hate for the Jedi, for they wanted to capture him, and because they hadn't been there to kill the bounty hunter earlier, to save his parents. He vowed to kill Jedi.

Time flew by, and Quizec's strength and greed grew. His anger was welled up inside him. Then, when he was 54, he was attacked by a band of Jedi. He fought hand to hand with the leader, Master Chiwen, but lost his arm when the Jedi took out his lightsaber. In a fit of rage, he shot Chiwen with a disruptor pistol, blowing the Jedi into the afterlife. He escaped from the other Jedi in a sand skiff.

Later, he replenished on men and had somewhat of an army. Thousands of men were under his control. He clad them in gray armor and each had an array of weapons. He trained them for special duties, like snow assaults, mountain climbing, etc. Then he was hired by a Chiss on Coruscant. Rex, the Chiss, turned out to be an evil Jedi, and supported Quizec's men. They became a team and, witht he help of Rex's Dark Jedi and Quizec's men, then invaded the planet of Tutalo. Rex paid for a replacement arm for Quizec soon after.

Now, Quizec and a Dark Jedi are leading the soldiers, now clad in red and black armor, on the edge of "The God's Canyon" to Chu-Huang, to invade the city, which sits in the mouth of a dormant volcano...

yerssot
Gruo'R'R'R , Jedi Adventurer , Wookie

Born on Kashyyyk in a normal, 5-sized family, he had the basic education a Wookie would have.
But then he became two, because his parents were very poor, they sold him to a smuglar.
Gruo'R'R'R was 'co-pilot' for two months but the Republic didn't accept smuglars and they shot down the "Smuglars Tear".
They intercepted the escape pod and found the young lad, he was sent to the Jedi Council immediatly.
At that point he met Yerssot Rancume and A'Shared Hett, who shared a special connection with eachother. They showed him around and accepted him as their younger brother.
Mace Windu gave him Harokh Tsork as master-instructor, an experienced Jedi Master from Kessla V.
Gruo'R'R'R passed his test with relative ease, he had to locate an assassin and bring him to the Senate.

He owns a small one-manfighter. Since he was in a ship at an early age, he knows the art of flying very well. The fighter is a standard 9B3C, manufactored by FiMaCorp.

Gruo'R'R'R doesn't like fancy things on his sabre, so his blue one is very basic.

Brith
Here is a more detailed description of my character.

Brith was born on Kanarea, part of a colonisation attempt that failed. The surviving colonists were left to fend for themselves and most did not survive. Most of Brith's family died when he was a baby. The only family member that Brith remembers is his father, and Brith poisoned him in order to inherit a working speeder.

By the time he was 15 Brith was working in an vigilante gang, dealing out justice to criminals (usually involving a club with a couple of nails stuck in it) and demanding a justice tax from law abiding citizens. It was at this time he met the Dark Jedi Herath. Herath saw potential in Brith and took him on as an apprentice.

Brith learnt quickly (an advantage of the Dark Side) and spent over a decade with Herath terrorising people on the edge of the Republic. More recently Brith tired of remaining hidden. Brith and Herath fell out over what Brith saw as Herath's lack of ambition.

Happily for Brith he met Rex shortly after this. Brith thought that the invasion of a planet and the subjugation of of its people a far better use of his talents and joined up with Rex.

Brith is callous and violent. He likes speeders but still doesn't own a starship.

queeq
laughing out loud VERY like Tatooine. laughing out loud

Captain REX
I mean as in it has endless deserts. But Tutalo isn't Tatooine, so it has mountains, canyons, and even trees.

Ushgarak
Tatooine has trees. Do you mean woods and forests?

Captain REX
Yes, a few. And some of the canyons have small rivers.

LanceWindu
Frydo Dun'lit: Light-Side

Type of Jedi: Strong Force User

Sex: Male

Homeworld: Corellia

Species: Human

Height: 6'2

Weight: 203 lbs.

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Skin Color: White w/slight tan

Clothing: Leather outfit (Just like Anakin in AOTC)

Weapons: Purple bladed lightsabre & small blaster (Like the one in my signature)

Gundark
Okey-dokey then.

My character is Vale Dray.
Human, Age - around 30.
Lightsabre - Single blade, Violet-blue.
Other weapons - Blaster.
Waist-length dark hair, dark eyes, medium height.
Clothing - Black trousers and boots, form-fitting high-tech
body armour covered by a short jacket.
Demeaner - Suspicious, devious, will fight to the death.

She is a Force-sensitive born on the edge of the outer rim. Her small settlement was invaded by thieves when she was three and was taken as part of the plunder. She was traded into the hands of a Sith Mercenary at the age of seven and trained in the ways of the Dark Side of the Force. At sixteen the mercenary decided it was time to broaden her training and tried forcing himself upon her. She cut off his left leg and burned his face badly with his own sabre before making an escape. She looks over her shoulder to this day, knowing the Mercenary will one day find her if a bounty hunter doesn't first. She stowed away on Konut's ship and after he discovered her, an intense swordfight ensued. He had his sabre at her throat but decided to spare her after seeing her Dark Side abilities. Their alliance has been an uneasy one of alternating hate, mistrust and passion.

Ushgarak
Oops! We lost Mujaffa's chracter there in the thred re-structure. Fortunately, I had emergency powers ready for just such a contingency:

Originally posted by Mujaffa

here's my character:

Tec-Kulu

Lightside jedi with a yellow blade on his saber.
Was born on the moon of Treeble, M'Li.
none of his parents where jedis, and where murdered by siths on a planetary assult
He's really into speed and doesn't like to sit and wait for things to happen
he's human
clothes: just like aragorn in lotr

Gundark
You also lost queeq.

Captain REX
He never made one.

Ricolt Dryak
Here is my character ( player name: Ricolt Dryak)

Character Name: Leon Naku
Class: Jedi Padawan
Race: Human
Alignment: Jedi
Gender Male
Height: 5'7
Weight: 125
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Dark brown, straight, short
Skin: Light
Lightsaber: Blue bladed, training lightsaber. Issued by the Jedi training temple.
Skills: Piloting, determination

Background:

Leon's background is like any other typical Jedi background. When he was born, he was found to be very strong with the force, and was brought to the Jedi council at once. He began his training under the instruction of Master Yoda. He was always fasinated with space crafts and piloting them. He baegan taking classes on piloting when he was 7 and has been ever sense he was 13, because at age 13, he was deemed too old to train under master yoda at the training temple . He needed to begin training as a apprentice under the control of a Jedi master. He has been called up to the Jedi council, could it be a Jedi looking to take him as a Padawan ? If so who is it? This is where Leon begins his true Jedi training.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.