Best screen writer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Painkiller
Who is yours mine is charlie kuafman or quetin traentino

Mr Zero
Can't see this being a popular thread because it's about WRITING and having a favorite writer involves thinking.

William Goldman or Robert Bolt

Ernesto
Quentin Tarantino is the god of screenplays. Everyone, and I mean everyone needs to worship his epics of Royales with Cheese.

BackFire
Quentin for sure, Charlie Kaufman for sure, and George Romero for his Trilogy of the dead.

Cinemaddiction
If Quentin wrote his own movies, and didn't basically steal them, then add his own gore and sex, maybe.

I don't have a fav. screenwriter, personally.

Vengeance
i realy wouldn't even no a screen writer name, but prolly mostly cuase i realy dont think of screen writers.

Cinemaddiction
Your pal David Zucker is considered a screenwriter. He wrote "Airplane!"

Keenan Ivory Wayans is a screenwriter, he wrote "White Chicks".

Being familiar with who wrote your favorite movies, not the ones I mentioned necessarily, helps you identify others movies you may want to see, given you liked their other works.

jeffer_wrote
yeah, charlie kaufman is very good...and i liked Quentin's screenplays for his previous films...

others? Although it was an adaptation, i think Philippa Boyens and Fran Walsh are also very good...

M. Night Shyamalan is also quite gifted...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.