Vader revealed to the Jedi or not ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Van Hoe
I was wondering if vader would be revealed to the Jedi... Will Yoda and Obi-Wan see the black helmet in Episode III, or the movie will end by the gathering of the 3 villains : Vader, Sidious and Tarkin ?
I suppose Obi-Wan and Yoda will see Vader, but nothing is sure with GL...
What do you think ?

Montross
I don't think they actually will SEE him, yet word of his....blackness (?) shall come to them.

JKozzy
They may not know it's Anakin at first, but they'll figure it out stick out tongue

yerssot
well, in ANH OB1 already knew Vader was Anakin... he says that he trained Vader (!), he didn't say he trained Anakin.

Sith Master X
Good point. I'm sure it'll be explained in Episode 3.

SMX
cool

darktim1
I think they would be to busy hiding anakin's children.But I do think they probibley could feel his presence in the force like he senced obi-wan in episode4.

Sith Master X
I feel as well, it'll have something to do with his presence sensed through the force. I can't see where Obi-Wan would meet up with Anakin after he becomes Vader to learn the truth, and Yoda probably would have escaped by then, so yes, the force would be a good way out of it in my opinion.

SMX
cool

VengeanceGOD
Obi-wan's line of reasoning:

"Well, I just knocked Anakin into some lava...hey, there's a new darksider who needs a mechanical suit to stay alive! As if he was horribly burned. Wait a minute...there's a connection here...I just got to think!"

*Obi is smacked by Yoda*

§pearhead
heh laughing out loud it won't take them long to figure it out, methinks

finti
The question at stake is how many Jedis are left to tell

moonwalker741
^ LMFAO......thats good, i like that 1... laughing

Jedi Priestess
well assuming you dont count the books, that'd be just Obi-Wan and Yoda eh?

Sith Master X
That's what I was thinking, just those two.

SMX
cool

Lyn
So that being said, will Mace meet Vader before his end?? Will it be Anakin or Vader who destroys Mace?? ...

Jedi Priestess
I thought it was pretty much going to be Anakin that decapitates Mace...........but seeing as that is supposed to be the moment he gives into the dark side I guess you could say it was Vader if you look at it from a certain point of view. wink

Lyn
Definitley depends on your point of view. stick out tongue wink
That's just what I wondered; will he still be Anakin when and if he kills Mace, or Vader..??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.