Captin Marvel vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

'Vegeta'
Me And my friend were fighting over who would win in a fight Captin Marvel or Juggernaut. Who do you think would win!

SUPERMANDAMAN
if it was dc captain marvel it would go to him because he did almost kill superman and all he would have to do is travel at near light speed pick up juggernaut and fly him into space and be back before juggernaut even has time to realize what has happened.

vu_Quang
make that captain marvel vs gladitaor

ScarletSpider
When did (Shazaam) Captain Marvel almost kill Superman? I want to see that.

With Genis vs. Gladiator, I think there's a good chance either could win. Gladiator has more brawn, but Genis is pretty clever and has been experimenting with a wider usage of his powers.

With Shazaam Marvel vs. Gladiator, I don't know, but it would be a pretty good fight.

shadow177a17
Which captain marvel are you talking about if it is the regular Captain marvel from DC. For it is possible that he might have the ability to summon lighting from the sky by saying the word SHAAZAM over and over again like in Kingdom Come.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.