Bachelor/Bachelorette anybody?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

iluvorlando
Well, i'm basically addicted to these shows, and just wondered if there was anybody else out there who enjoyed them! Not to mention that the Bachelorette finale is on Wed! My vote is for Matthew smile So, the subject is Bachelor/Bachelorette......go!

Poptarts
I totally watch the Bachelorette though i didnt get to see last weeks so i dont know who the last two are. i like ian and matthew.

iluvorlando
well, they're the final two. But i always feel like ian is hiding something.....

EOWYN3
I hope Ian wins

iluvorlando
I like Ian too...but like i said, i just feel like theres something hes not telling us, and that kinda creeps me out. He just needs to open up a bit more.

Punker69
This show got lame after the first Bachelor/Bachelorette

Lianslo
i acutally didn't even see the first one, but i still like it! I just hope that Ian and Merideth can actually stay together...unlike most of the other reality TV show couples!...i guess it just shows that you can't really fall in love on TV...but i still like to watch them try! smile

Lianslo
well...i must be one of the few Bachelor/Bachelorette fans around here!
sad

iluvpippin
i like them. and i liked average joe too, but i think she shouldve chosen adam, he suited her so much more, just goz the ofa guy was hot.

G.P
I don't really like the Bachelor/Bachelorette show for to me it's a fake thing. Why couldn't these guys find the love of their life on their own ? Plus you can see all these people analysing themselves and the other all the time, lying to themselves because they try to convince themselves and the audience that blah blah blah ("i think I love him, but..."wink...This is ridiculous

Lianslo
well..i kind of agree w/ you. I really don't think falling in love on television is a good idea, i mean, look at all the ppl who have broken up already! It obviously doesn't work out to well for them....but on the other hand, i do like watching the shows! smile

G.P
wink1

Lianslo
I'm glad that you understand wink

Lianslo
hmm....maybe there will be more interest for this thread once the next bachelor starts....or at least i hope so! smile

Krabs55
I wished mattew would have won though he was the better pick ...oh well now I can have him

Lianslo
lol, i thought he was too...he definately melted my heart!

But, to all those ppl who actually watch bachelor...the first episode of the new season was on tonight! Could you believe how he name dropped? I felt so bad for Katie, its gotta suck for her.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.