Anybody Really Into The Real World???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crzygrl6412
Ok, if you're really into the Real World (a show on MTV, for any1 who doesn't know), and you also love roleplaying.. Join the thread called Real World (under unhosted roleplay). We just started and need guys (and girls) really bad. Thanks.

moonwalker741
THE REAL WORLD KICKS ASS>>>.i watch it everyweek, im so sad, tommorows the last episode of san diego sad , n e ways, wuts this thread about, an online forum rela world...interesting....rela world rulez!

Dr. Strangelove
Ive always enjoyed watching the Real World. San Diego season was pretty good but god I hated Frankie.2guns

VållèjºKîd707
^ Ditto, I dont want Real World to end. Epsically on my birthday wink

moonwalker741
omg, frankie, that friggen whiney b!tch...lol

"im jus to punk rock for you guys"

^ omg i hate her

VållèjºKîd707
I hate her too, she has such a horrible personality. And she did go home because of Dave its so obivous.

moonwalker741
o yeh didntr she denie that....

VållèjºKîd707
Yeah and I hated that she had Cystic Fibrosis and she smoked. I figuered she likes to hurt her self.

BlackMamBA
I never really like Real World until the Paris season really.And Frankie is a ***** everybody is having more fun without that ass.

VållèjºKîd707
I really didnt like Paris. It was so boring! I liked Las Vegas too.

moonwalker741
holy crap, im so pissed mad , i missed the last episode of real world, i guess ill catch the replay later today

VållèjºKîd707
I missed the first 10 mintues, at least I watched the rest. I can wait till the reunion.

Dr. Strangelove
I missed it too. I just wonder what Brad did to get himself arrested again.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.